SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 am

Thank you! Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 am

sbolduc wrote:Thank you! Smiley

my pleasure! just give it a try  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 am

At your own risk!!  hehehe hehehe hehehe 

Maria Therese Viall @MariaViall  ·  9h
@mrjjobrien @viallnicholas28 Deep V brothers from another mother? #cleavetokill #areyouthe12thviall

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 BrAlRzCCAAEuVx9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
missjayne wrote:did you guys see the new "Tricky Nick" preview for next week....geez! will they stop with this...poor Nick..well hopefully when next Monday's episode airs people will realize it's not what they're trying to make it look like. It does confirm to me that he is F2 though (and not F1). At this point I'm not even focused on hoping Nick could be F1 or what happens with him and Andi...I'm just focused on Nick and his reputation.

Nick is still my favorite of the bunch. and Josh tries to be funny but sorry he's not as funny or witty as Nick.

All his wittiness gets lost in the editing and its annoying - his deleted scenes are the best:

* After he read Cody his date card he was like "i hope you have to wear tights" hehehe
* Andi - "If the pigeon peed on you right now what would you do?" Nick - "Id try to just embrace the moment" hehehe

Is there anywhere to watch the scenes if you aren't in the US?

Sorry! ...but can someone point me to the Cody date card reading video? hmmm 
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Jen15 wrote:..can someone point me to the Cody date card reading video? 
 :cutiepie Nick looks adorable in that clip  :Nod: 

http://www.hulu.com/watch/651659#i1,p12,d1

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
Jen15 wrote:..can someone point me to the Cody date card reading video? 
 :cutiepie Nick looks adorable in that clip  :Nod: 

http://www.hulu.com/watch/651659#i1,p12,d1

THANKS!!  Hugesmile 
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Just to throw this out there regarding Nick possibly being the F1:

*Would Andi quit her job if Josh were F1, since he also lives in Atlanta?
*Elam is Nick's handler, and has been for the last few F1 guys (Chris S, and Jef)
*Nick tweeting a picture of him and Andi on their date

Thoughts?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Just to throw this out there regarding Nick possibly being the F1:

*Elam is Nick's handler, and has been for the last few F1 guys (Chris S, and Jef)

Thoughts?

:yes:  To ALL Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Just to throw this out there regarding Nick possibly being the F1:

Thoughts?

:yes:  To ALL Hugesmile 

Yes, as meaning you agree those point to Nick possibly being the F1?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am

yep. here is my prev lengthy post about Andi's relocating:

----THE ERIC EFFECT: IS SHE RELOCATING?----

A wonderful food for thought from an awesome friend regarding Eric’s tragedy and how it affected Pookie and her wuv journey. The italic is her thought. The rest is mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5pOIjMRlw&index=2&list=UUe_dA-_FacQbdnqaTJ4rhyA

I find that I understand things better when it is in writing and I can see and read it. So, I will transcribe a part of the scene:

CH asks Andi: "How did that affect you, how did it change everything in that moment?" talking about after she heard the news of Eric's death.

Andi said: "It changed me in so many ways, you tend to kind of get caught up in all these things...you worry about all these little details...a conversation here, your emotions there and this date and logistics of things, to come back from an hometown date, and to have all these different feelings, to realize that...to lose somebody puts everything in perspective and you just realize that all of those things seem just completely irrelevant..."

To me, if you take her answer in all its entirety, it tells me that she made her decision on who to chose after hearing of Eric's death. She had questions about that person, one of those questions would be on logistics, such as, "how would I make a relationship  work with someone living so far away? "How often would I see my family?" questions about relocating, job etc. So, realizing how easy it is to lose someone made her come to a realization that these things don't matter and she should just go for it. At least, this is my understanding of the answer she gave to Chris and I also believe that this would be one of the reason's why they would show the scene of when Andi and the guys were told about Eric's death. I will be keeping my eyes open when they show that because at this point I believe that it would be revealing.

I dont think Andi will do DWTS after filming. IMO the homeygirl realize enough that she is a terrible dancer giggling. Instead, she is relocating somewhere, as resonated by my friend's finding above. IMO this bodes well with the fact that she resigned from her ADA Job in GA.  From reading here and there, i believe the F4 and Andi will get informed Eric's death at F4 RC, or at a point before heading to DR. I also woudnt be surprised if TPTB filming each's reactions to the devastating news duh.

Another related food for thought : back to a point during filming in DR, JordynRoses found a tweet from an onlooker guy about a sighting of 'a-look-alike' Josh dancing in the street/public space in DR. I pegged Josh as the F1 at that time and kept thinking this guy might be wrong..since such date is not the typical F1 date. Now that i shifted to a Nick the F1 believer giggling, i would think this guy's sighting make more sense and probably true. Nick got the secluded beach-intimate date (ala Roberto, Jef, Chris) while Josh got the dancing date (ala Drew, etc--memory escapes me). Bottom line, i believe, going to DR Pookie already knew whom she was going to pick. We shall see!

So...to answer the above Q, my personal take is :
in a blink after ATFR i can honestly see Pookie running around in Chitown while squeling in full bliss, Bollywood Style : ' #ChicagoSummers, here i come!....."   Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 2498057887

a closing note
check out this vid from 3:41. there is a definite reason for the editors left that footage for us to see   :yes:  Hugesmile 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajEhIjYRrOU&index=10&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO-B7cdxZg9VlXv4ZbaSJ8a

July 28th cant some soon enough!  :strings1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am

Thoughts?

I read Andi's resignation letter on TMZ.  She's hoping to be rehired by the DA's office in Atlanta once her obligations have concluded in December. 

I haven't found any proof Elan was Nick's handler.

Andi has tweeted two pictures of Josh and one picture of Nick.

I don't think these are clues to Nick's status as F1.

There are so many clues/spoilers pointing to Josh it's hard for me to believe 100% that Nick is F1

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:49 am

jen689 wrote:

Thoughts?

I read Andi's resignation letter on TMZ.  She's hoping to be rehired by the DA's office in Atlanta once her obligations have concluded in December. 

I haven't found any proof Elan was Nick's handler.

Andi has tweeted two pictures of Josh and one picture of Nick.

I don't think these are clues to Nick's status as F1.

There are so many clues/spoilers pointing to Josh it's hard for me to believe 100% that Nick is F1

Elan has tweeted about being Nick's handler. He doesn't directly say "I am Nick's handler" but does talk with him about things they have been doing together. I can't imagine why her obligations to the show would keep her out another 5 months. I was talking about the picture Nick tweeted, seems odd that he would tweet that picture if he were F2.

I could be wrong, but what other clues,other than RS have indicated Josh is F1. I ask because it's possible I have missed them.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky