SELECT CONTENT

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  Empty Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Thanks to tigertiz for the suggestion!

Post any links you may find for online viewing for any of the shows. We will keep this topic a No Discussion in order to have easy reference.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  Empty Re: Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- i know that FileNuke/Movreel/Movshare need NO additional player.

- you can switch to different episodes/seasons by using search option or scroll back icon.

- JFYI it usually uploaded about 12hrs after US EST airing  yes 

Back to top Go down

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  Empty Re: Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Post by momoftrips Mon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There is no way to watch Hula from Canada, that I know of, unless you purchase a US proxy server, IP addy or purchase a program, VPN,  that lets you connect to a US server. I have not bothered for any updates for a long time on this annoying issue!

We can't watch Canadian TV here in the US either, at least the station that the Canadian Bachelor was on - had to wait until it was downloaded to somewhere else to watch and I hope someone sends me the link for that again when the new season is on.

You guys should try Hola VPN. It's free and I love it. I was able to watch BBCAN2 feeds and videos on Slice with no problems. I will be using it to watch Bachelor Canada this upcoming season.

Download the torch browser, which is the recommended one. Once you launch Hola, you put the website address in the search bar, then Hola will unblock it for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 am

the Ep.3 is now UP on movpod!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Ep 4 is now UP on Vodlocker :

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Thanks Mura! Lifesaver!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks Mura! Lifesaver!

glad to help!  bestbud!  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 am

TIPS TO WACTH THE DELETED SCENES FOR NON-US VIEWERS

Thanks to Katie from Josh fan thread  bestbud! 

Kaltie wrote:You need to have Google Chrome and download Media Hint and it will work perfectly perfect for you!   

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Ep.5. THE JOURNEY SO FAR

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Awesome! How long after the show are they usually online?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Awesome! How long after the show are they usually online?

not so long...several links after 5-6 hrs. A lot more definitely after 12+hrs  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:29 am

EP 5 is UP! :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

+15
Rolly
MissB
Mia_Leoni
edenpol
StacyNor