SELECT CONTENT

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Post by jln Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi everyone.  I'm trying to find the latest episodes of the Bachelorette Australia.  I see that the site you reference for NZ Bachelor also has the Bachelorette.  
Did you all sign up on that site first?  Is it legit?  I'm always hesitant to sign up or give out information but it sounds like others have watched via this guy vk.com site?

jln

Back to top Go down

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:10 pm

jln wrote:Hi everyone.  I'm trying to find the latest episodes of the Bachelorette Australia.  I see that the site you reference for NZ Bachelor also has the Bachelorette.  
Did you all sign up on that site first?  Is it legit?  I'm always hesitant to sign up or give out information but it sounds like others have watched via this guy vk.com site?
You sign up and it is totally legit.
It's more like a group (so as if one is signing into Facebook and then into a facebook group).
100% safe guaranteed yes

There are also links/videos in Bette Aussie online thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:12 pm

I brought over my post from last year when I tested it out.

GuardianAngel wrote:I went searching for this, which worked real well for me. I thought I posted a copy here, but obviously I didn't. It was quite simple and easy to  use.

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:
eversotrue wrote:any other links?? Im desperate...

you can watch it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an awesome link. However, you have to sign up? Anything else that one would have to do to watch?

ETA: I signed up. I choose send a text message for the code to my mobile. The code was received within seconds. I logged on, there are a lot of vids. Bach Canada Bach Aussie BIP and Chris and Andi's season. I clicked on various vids and they all work.

I have never given my mobile number online like that. It does give you an option to use your email but you had to type in the captcha and it was impossible to make out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jln Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Thank you for the info!

jln

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:59 pm

I signed up and watched 3 episodes of Bach NZ and it worked great. Easy to use just give them a mobile number, they send you a code and then you select a password. Maybe somebody said all of this....

The video is clear and easy to access.... works great!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm

If anyone wants to watch "Ready For Love" the whole season is embedded with videos by one of the matchmakers on their site:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi. Anyone have a live stream that's working?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:49 pm

kokopolo wrote:Hi. Anyone have a live stream that's working?

Nope, nothing stable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the link. There are a lot of shows in there! yes

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would also love a season with Helena!

Btw. Is it possible to watch the older BACH/ BIP seasons on the archives, like I’m doing now....? TYIA

OH YES [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - they have everything there - all the Australian seasons, Canada, NZ, UK, plus all the US seasons etc.  It's a veritable trash TV candy store.  Just go to the main landing page HERE while signed in to see what's on offer.

ETA: If you're new to the AU shows, I highly recommend you start with Georgia Love's Bette (S2) followed by Bach Season 5.  Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:43 am

Does anyone know what happened to bachelor archives? It seems it's no longer available.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:51 am

Here's the answer.

Bobette wrote:
just me wrote:Could someone give me the site where I can watch this. I lost it or else something happened to the site because I can no longer find it. Thank you

It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I just checked the page and it looks like it's currently down (maybe maintenance?)

ETA:  Well crap.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Who complained?  I WANT NAMES!   Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Source

snipped

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:03 pm

I still pisses me off to no end that there isn't a way for people form other countries to watch another countries popular shows. I don't get it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Links for Online Viewing - Minimal Discussion

+15
Rolly
MissB
Mia_Leoni
edenpol
StacyNor