SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:32 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Marcus will never be free--BWAHAHAHAHA :uptonogood

cantstopl   

Hugesmile giggling 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.

Exactly, what proof do we have? RS says Marcus' is telling his friends he's going to be the Bachelor. Why would his friends say that? Let me hear Marcus say that.

I know Marcus really well  Hugesmile and he not the type to be a braggart. We have no proof as been stated before except for RS and he has been wrong before. I don't like RS  no and I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Like CH he makes it up as he goes along.  Suspect 

IA and I don't even know him. I was being sarcastic about the friends. I can't see Marcus telling everyone he's going to be the bachelor. RS said his friends have been saying that, IMO I don't think he would have friends like that either. Like I said in another post, let me hear Marcus say that, then I'll believe it.

Thanks for sharing that you know Marcus really well. yes

I only think I know Marcus really well from the relationship we have developed over the course of this show.   giggling  I only wish I knew Marcus really well but from what I have seen of him he doesn't seem to be full of himself ....in fact he seems to be a pretty humble guy.  :yes: I too would wait to hear it from Marcus himself. I think RS gets untrue and misleading info and this is probably an example.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 am

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Honestly,  Marcus doesn't strike me as being that stupid.  If he's telling his friends that story then it's because he's been told to say it in order to hide the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if some of  the other contestants are being encouraged to do the same thing.

Exactly, what proof do we have? RS says Marcus' is telling his friends he's going to be the Bachelor. Why would his friends say that? Let me hear Marcus say that.

I know Marcus really well  Hugesmile and he not the type to be a braggart. We have no proof as been stated before except for RS and he has been wrong before. I don't like RS  no and I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Like CH he makes it up as he goes along.  Suspect 

IA and I don't even know him. I was being sarcastic about the friends. I can't see Marcus telling everyone he's going to be the bachelor. RS said his friends have been saying that, IMO I don't think he would have friends like that either. Like I said in another post, let me hear Marcus say that, then I'll believe it.

Thanks for sharing that you know Marcus really well. yes

I only think I know Marcus really well from the relationship we have developed over the course of this show.   giggling  I only wish I knew Marcus really well but from what I have seen of him he doesn't seem to be full of himself ....in fact he seems to be a pretty humble guy.  :yes: I too would wait to hear it from Marcus himself. I think RS gets untrue and misleading info and this is probably an example.

Didn't RS also try to say that Marcus has slept with half of Dallas? He also said that Marcus is a loaner so why and to whom would he be saying he is the next Bachelor? Makes no sense to me. stupid 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:21 am

I for one am not buying RS's rants as gospel that Josh is the F1. It is to early and I haven't seen anything that convinces me of Josh being the F1. I think Marcus and Nick at this point have a shot.
She seems attracted to Josh yes, but she has repeatedly vocalized what she thinks of Marcus. HE is hot (she has made that statement repeatedly), I think he is just looking at me( the stripping scene) and she looked well happy with that fact.
He intrigues her, "you make me smile" "i am so happy you are here", "dont be scared because i am right here"
"I felt complete happiness". "about time you kissed me". "Marcus stays in the background but he is always in the foreground with me", " I notice you and look for you".
Josh seems to be getting the Clare edit this season as well.
I am declaring myself #teamMarcus". Excited to see how this pans out.

:bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:49 am

I'm #teamMarcus for me and the rest of female kind but #teamJosh for Andi since it seems a done deal and really he's the one I'd most want to end up with her.

ETA - Andi seems too old and serious for him. I think I'd picture him with someone a little more bubbly and light-hearted to complement his reserved, quiet temperament.

Last edited by relaxing on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 am

I agree see2love, I think its anyone's game this year and I cannot find a valid reason to justify Marcus out at F4 yet.

Yes he has said he is falling for her but it is after the kind of date that folks on these boards for more seasons than I can remember have said is the adrenaline date, guaranteed to generate feelings of closeness. Why can Jillian and Ed, Jake and Vienna, Jason and Molly (fds) and most famously Ali and Roberto get close via such a date and not Marcus ?

Oh he's falling too fast - bullcrap. He was not the one to be gushing and blushing and making it seem like Andi is the best thing in the world in 2 episodes like some of the other front runners  Rolling Eyes . They get a pass but he doesn't. Figures.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:07 am

nd4reality wrote:I agree see2love, I think its anyone's game this year and I cannot find a valid reason to justify Marcus out at F4 yet.

Yes he has said he is falling for her but it is after the kind of date that folks on these boards for more seasons than I can remember have said is the adrenaline date, guaranteed to generate feelings of closeness. Why can Jillian and Ed, Jake and Vienna, Jason and Molly (fds) and most famously Ali and Roberto get close via such a date  and not Marcus ?

Oh he's falling too fast - bullcrap. He was not the one to be gushing and blushing and making it seem like Andi is the best thing in the world in 2 episodes like some of the other front runners  Rolling Eyes . They get a pass but he doesn't. Figures.

I can also see a similarity in the way her blog is with how JPG wrote his.

JPG always seemed to explain the reasons the did something to/ another person other than Nikki.

It seems Andi is doing the same. examples from her blogs so far.

"It started out with great conversations, including Brian and Marcus.(Marcus didnt get the Rose, but she made sure to mention his conversation was great)
Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose. (stripping Episode)- Marcus got the rose
I loved dancing with Marcus and feeling just pure happiness with him. - Marcus got the Rose
I really enjoyed talking to Marcus that evening. He started to open up to me, and we had our very first kiss. Despite how good that moment was, I decided to give the group date rose to Josh because I felt like he really made an effort to tell me how he felt about me during our one-on-one time and I wanted to encourage him to continue to open up. (boys 2 men episode)- Marcus didn't get the rose, but she she made sure to mention she enjoyed talking to him
When it came time to hand out my first impression rose, I had a lot of great options – Chris,
JJ and Marcus to name a few – but my instinct to give it to Nick V. was definitely reaffirmed (1st episode)- Marcus didn't get the Rose but she made sure to mention he was one of the options that could have gotten it.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of her blogs go.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:09 am

Good points.

He is the only one so far that I have seen used in the present tense. Twice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:38 pm

notarose wrote:
2observe wrote:IMO, Marcus is the true mystery.  

Yes, but a mystery worth exploring.  He's sensual, communicative, consoling, mild mannered, and has a wonderful quirky sense of humor which is spontaneous (he really doesn't care how silly he looks).
So much more than that "hot" label unless hot means all of the above  :yes: 
That's my definition of hot!  I'll enjoy watching Marcus each week until MeAndi sends him back to Dallas for something better.  And he will find someone better.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 pm

I still wonder about JK how he threw Marcus Picture aside like he did Chris last season with DES and went with the. Spoiler F1 Brooks..That still sticks in my mind.

Marcus is the most quiet since taping wrapped.now yes Chris was quiet but now is tweeting up with Nick,JJ Brian etc..sounding like they are planning a BOYs trip after the FRC/ATR so to me Nick could be F2 and Maybe Josh is F3 ( family promoting him next Bach) and Chris is F4.

but it COULD break down as RS spoiled..I just love the mistery of all the social Media.going on..

Andi she doesn't tweet much or has been spotted out in about much like most of the leads.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:I agree see2love, I think its anyone's game this year and I cannot find a valid reason to justify Marcus out at F4 yet.

Yes he has said he is falling for her but it is after the kind of date that folks on these boards for more seasons than I can remember have said is the adrenaline date, guaranteed to generate feelings of closeness. Why can Jillian and Ed, Jake and Vienna, Jason and Molly (fds) and most famously Ali and Roberto get close via such a date  and not Marcus ?

Here's Andi's words about Marcus expressing his feelings so soon:  "Marcus continued to share his emotions with me, which I loved. It was refreshing to have someone like Marcus just put his feelings out there. He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything return."  IMO, Andi did not have to include the "He expresses his emotions despite knowing that I couldn't really say anything" part at all, which tells me that she wants us to know how important Marcus expressing his feelings are to her.  Also, Andi explained why she gave Josh the rose.  She really didn't have to give an explanation, but she did. To me that is a huge clue that Josh is not her F1 and that it a bigger clue (imo) that Marcus is the hidden F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:07 am

Here's the latest Preview on Monday's Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva