SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm

2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:Happy birthday to His Hotness.  Thanks for the entertainment this summer.

And, to the HTD pics, WTH?  I at least thought from RS pics they had cooled off by HTD and Marcus was equally ready to go.  But from those pics they are grinning, swinging arms, kissing and Andi's all clutched onto him at the table.  Different vibe completely from the RS pics.  Why does he go home, other than too hot for the FS?  I want a FD, then he can go and find his happiness elsewhere. Oh well, I guess BIP will be basically all beach scenes, so there's that.
I just saw the pictures.  Again, take away the Spoiler that Marcus it out and what do you get?  I'm trying to figure out how RS MISSED the romantic gestures with Marcus and Andi since he took 100+ shots of them sitting at the table. rofl 

Maybe he took editing lessons from Fleiss?  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm

2observe wrote:
relaxing wrote:Happy birthday to His Hotness.  Thanks for the entertainment this summer.

And, to the HTD pics, WTH?  I at least thought from RS pics they had cooled off by HTD and Marcus was equally ready to go.  But from those pics they are grinning, swinging arms, kissing and Andi's all clutched onto him at the table.  Different vibe completely from the RS pics.  Why does he go home, other than too hot for the FS?  I want a FD, then he can go and find his happiness elsewhere. Oh well, I guess BIP will be basically all beach scenes, so there's that.
I just saw the pictures.  Again, take away the Spoiler that Marcus it out and what do you get?  I'm trying to figure out how RS MISSED the romantic gestures with Marcus and Andi since he took 100+ shots of them sitting at the table. rofl 
This is RS you are talking about.  giggling 
The most romance he probably gets is from Maddie.  :Bendog 

He would not know romance if it bit him in his pecker. laughlaughlaugh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 pm

2observe wrote:

I just saw the pictures.  Again, take away the Spoiler that Marcus it out and what do you get?  I'm trying to figure out how RS MISSED the romantic gestures with Marcus and Andi since he took 100+ shots of them sitting at the table. rofl 

Please don't bait me to respond when you put RS and Romantic all on the same line. rofl

When I saw the dancing vid, way back when, I was convinced he had a chance at being the F1! That was smokin hot. Andi didn't hold back at all. She was throwing the head back and had her hands all over him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 pm

2observe wrote:

I just saw the pictures.  Again, take away the Spoiler that Marcus it out and what do you get?  I'm trying to figure out how RS MISSED the romantic gestures with Marcus and Andi since he took 100+ shots of them sitting at the table. rofl  ETA: I forgot to mention that I could definitely see Andi fitting in quite nicely with Marcus' upscale lifestyle.  :yes: giggling 

Can somebody point me in the direction of Marcus' HTD photos? TIA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:

Maybe he took editing lessons from Fleiss?  Hugesmile 
 hehehe 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva