SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 79 Brg-cZkCAAIAyke

So I posted as a joke in another thread, that on this AFTR, we will have Josh dumping MeAndI for his true love Marcus. Those two men would be so hot together! Plus both JPG and CH could be wrong then! Okay, I swear I am not on anything, but all the tweet analysis and other stuff has me dreaming up wacky scenarios to survive through four more shows of this crap until MeAndI can please fade into the GA skyline.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Happy birthday to His Hotness. Thanks for the entertainment this summer.

And, to the HTD pics, WTH? I at least thought from RS pics they had cooled off by HTD and Marcus was equally ready to go. But from those pics they are grinning, swinging arms, kissing and Andi's all clutched onto him at the table. Different vibe completely from the RS pics. Why does he go home, other than too hot for the FS? I want a FD, then he can go and find his happiness elsewhere. Oh well, I guess BIP will be basically all beach scenes, so there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

relaxing wrote:Happy birthday to His Hotness.  Thanks for the entertainment this summer.

And, to the HTD pics, WTH?  I at least thought from RS pics they had cooled off by HTD and Marcus was equally ready to go.  But from those pics they are grinning, swinging arms, kissing and Andi's all clutched onto him at the table.  Different vibe completely from the RS pics.  Why does he go home, other than too hot for the FS?  I want a FD, then he can go and find his happiness elsewhere. Oh well, I guess BIP will be basically all beach scenes, so there's that.

Can I just say I love your posts !!!

You notice the best things that we all notice and then excuse them away (because of the goddam spoilers) so well. Marcus' edit and relationship with Andi is the most frustrating one I have ever had the pleasure of discussing on this freaking message board.
 :headbanging 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Maybe it's just me, but Andi seemed to "spruce up" her look for Marcus' HTD.  That's why I'm really having a hard time seeing him out at F4.  The editing seems to indicate Nick, Marcus and Josh as the F3.  So, I'm in a "wait and see" mode.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 pm

I noticed that also 2observe she was pretty dressed up for his HTD. I am not positive he is out at F4 either.we have NO confirmation..

I am also in a wait n see mode!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I noticed that also 2observe she was pretty dressed up for his HTD. I am not positive he is out at F4 either.we have NO confirmation..

I am also in a wait n see mode!
I would think that the Lead would want to impress their F1's family and dress up to meet them.  That's why I was sooo surprised at how Andi was dressed for Josh's HTD since he is the Spoiled F1. That was a clue to me  I could not make out what she had on for Nick's HTD; however, her hair was down for the other three.  It looks like Andi took extra time with her makeup and hair for His Royal Hotness, giggling

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:Happy birthday to His Hotness.  Thanks for the entertainment this summer.

And, to the HTD pics, WTH?  I at least thought from RS pics they had cooled off by HTD and Marcus was equally ready to go.  But from those pics they are grinning, swinging arms, kissing and Andi's all clutched onto him at the table.  Different vibe completely from the RS pics.  Why does he go home, other than too hot for the FS?  I want a FD, then he can go and find his happiness elsewhere. Oh well, I guess BIP will be basically all beach scenes, so there's that.

Can I just say I love your posts !!!

You  notice the best things that we all notice and then excuse them away (because of the goddam spoilers) so well. Marcus' edit and relationship with Andi is the most frustrating one I have ever had the pleasure of discussing on this freaking message board.
 :headbanging 

bestbud! Thanks nd. I love your posts and thoughts too! It is a frustrating edit, but at least a good one for Marcus. I remember worrying he might get a bad one when Chloe said he was a bit of an outsider from the guys, so have been really glad the edit has never tried to skewer him.

I'm enjoying watching the season a lot, but stopped keeping up with everything here since there's so much Josh vs Nick stuff that I'm not really interested in. Always checking in to see what's up with Marcus, though. I think the spoilers are all right this time, but if not I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:00 pm

2observe wrote:Maybe it's just me, but Andi seemed to "spruce up" her look for Marcus' HTD.  That's why I'm really having a hard time seeing him out at F4.  The editing seems to indicate Nick, Marcus and Josh as the F3.  So, I'm in a "wait and see" mode.

This and her canoodling with him in CT had me thinking he would be her F1. But, at least the interaction I have seen from her outside her love of their kissing, which she kind of does with all the F4 and did with Brian too, has not been great.

When he told her of his family, she was all leaned back and really didn't give him any kind hand touches or rubs or anything. When he told her he loved her in Belgium, she was so leaned away from him and just kind of smiled. I expected again at least an arm rub if not a little kiss. Show me you like that he loves you.

If I am wrong and they are together and he is happy, that is great, but I personally prefer he find a great lady who can be more about him and less about herself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 pm

I'll say it now and will again before the FDs episode but it has been a pleasure posting in this thread and being a fan of Marcus. While others call him boring I call him level headed and mature and from the near cat fights in other threads this is like a calming oasis.
He has been a pleasure to watch and be a fan of. #teammarcus.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Happy Birthday to Marcus who turns 26 today!   firework  wine 

Why couldn't he be 56? (as if I had any chance in h*ll) laugh out loud

GA cougars are totally in!  Plus age in tv boyfriends doesn't matter.  With this young girl breaking his hear maybe he could use a wiser woman to show him real love.

Happy Birthday to Marcus and to my sister Robin.  I miss her greatly!

You told me that before, I need to remember that! ha! Happy birthday Robin! (OT)You just gave me an idea for a new topic. Considering Eric's passing and you mentioned your sister, we should have a topic for birthdays/death anniversaries for our beloved family friends who have passed.)

nd4reality wrote:I'll say it now and will again before the FDs episode but it has been a pleasure posting in this thread and being a fan of Marcus. While others call him boring I call him level headed and mature and from the near cat fights in other threads this is like a calming oasis.

I so agree with you. He is one of those rare contestants. Being so young, he is so mature for his age. I think due to his life experiences he is more mature than any 26 yr old that I know. Since when is staying away from drama being an introvert. He was smart enough to spend time by himself rather than giving TPTB something to work with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'll say it now and will again before the FDs episode but it has been a pleasure posting in this thread and being a fan of Marcus. While others call him boring I call him level headed and mature and from the near cat fights in other threads this is like a calming oasis.
Exactly! I know that many think that Marcus falling in love so fast is a negative against him. However, I see it a little differently because TPTB let us hear Marcus voicing his own concerns about falling to fast; and, that he even considered leaving because he felt that it wasn't right to fall so quickly. And like he said, he kept journal to help him stay focused on Andi. IMO, Marcus is the only one that was open to finding love. We also hear Andi tell Marcus that she was glad he stayed (more than once). giggling  Also, the pictures that were taken of Andi and Marcus (while not being filmed) during their 2nd 1 on 1 date showed them both to be truly happy. IMO, Andi's smile with Marcus said it all, and that is why I'm not surprised that she "dress to impress" Marcus' family during his HTD.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 pm

I just saw the pictures.  Again, take away the Spoiler that Marcus it out and what do you get?  I'm trying to figure out how RS MISSED the romantic gestures with Marcus and Andi since he took 100+ shots of them sitting at the table. rofl ETA: I forgot to mention that I could definitely see Andi fitting in quite nicely with Marcus' upscale lifestyle.  :yes: giggling 

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva