SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:09 pm

^^^ I know. I think she was taking a little liberty with it since they look similar and all her suggestions were Texas/western related.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

Post by motheroffive Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:12 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ I know. I think she was taking a little liberty with it since they look similar and all her suggestions were Texas/western related.

Sorry. I wasn't reading suggestions to her but just saw her tweet and that is not the Texas flag!  Hugesmile 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:16 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ I know. I think she was taking a little liberty with it since they look similar and all her suggestions were Texas/western related.

Sorry. I wasn't reading suggestions to her but just saw her tweet and that is not the Texas flag!   Hugesmile 

And it's just my assumption on what she meant. For all I know the Texas tweets made her feel patriotic.  Hugesmile 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:07 pm

I hope they have loads of fun tonight. Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm

🎆  Thanks for saving this emoticon for us, GA and thanks to StevA for sharing it. It's in the misc smiley section if anyone wants to use it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Fan in the middle. For those interested in what she decided to wear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 pm

^I'm gonna ignore that dress that I pretty much hate, and stare at Sean's arm instead. Here's a better middle fan pic to show off what I mean. And it appears they stopped by the hotel some of the acts were staying at and perhaps the winner of the contest too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 pm

I wonder if they're taking the contest winners or group from the charity to the Rangers game and then leaving early to go to the Randy Rogers concert. I don't see how they can do both in their entirety.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

umngirl wrote:^I'm gonna ignore that dress that I pretty much hate, and stare at Sean's arm instead. Here's a better middle fan pic to show off what I mean. And it appears they stopped by the hotel some of the acts were staying at and perhaps the winner of the contest too.

As someone who is usually a fan of Cat's fashion, I really hope that's some cover-up of some kind and something better is underneath...but yes to Sean's arm.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Baygirl wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I'm gonna ignore that dress that I pretty much hate, and stare at Sean's arm instead. Here's a better middle fan pic to show off what I mean. And it appears they stopped by the hotel some of the acts were staying at and perhaps the winner of the contest too.

As someone who is usually a fan of Cat's fashion, I really hope that's some cover-up of some kind and something better is underneath...but yes to Sean's arm.

Nope that's a dress and one she's worn before (matching denim car photo last week). It was one of the freebies from the shopping visit in NYC in early May.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:30 pm

^^^ no wonder they gave it away!  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:32 pm

lipsis wrote:I wonder if they're taking the contest winners or group from the charity to the Rangers game and then leaving early to go to the Randy Rogers concert. I don't see how they can do both in their entirety.

Well they are in a suite at the game so I'm assuming that's what is happening.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #51

+34
ThankMeLater
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
pugmomma
chloep