SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:51 am

She is not back to her job. On the Fulton county career opportunity page listed her job as potential opening

http://www.fultonda.org/new_careers/current_openings.php

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:12 am

janeh810 wrote:Working after doing the Bachelorette must be a tricky thing for the employer and the Bachelorette and the F1, with all the notoriety, media and magazine interviews and photo shoots. Not sure Josh is the F1. Andi might be interested in a news or entertainment field occupation, now.  Just my opinion.  
I don't think you are alone in thinking this.  :yes:   And it's not unusual when you consider how many went on to DWTS(which by Andi's own admission dancing is not her thing) or some type of media/entertainment field. I think Andi would need a lot of grooming, a lot to make this transition. 
I was never an Ali fan during her stints in the franchise, but often watched First Look and loved her on it. She was chipper and enthusiastic and the show was fun. I don't like her replacement and no longer watch. JMO but I don't think Ali made such a great move from First Look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:35 am

The facebook employement area is often times messed up. It shows people used to work at, rather than showing current employer. Josh's employment information on facebook has indicated "worked" at, right from the begining.

Those who watched Andi on JPG's season, specifically her exit, knew if she was going to be the 'ette, there was no way she would go back to her job as ADA, it was obvious. She most definitely will change career IMO.

I'm wondering if Josh is the F1, how the Murray's would feel about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
janeh810 wrote:FB page.  Did Andi return to work about the same time? Possible clue.  Or, did she have to quit her job as an ADA?
We are not sure if she returned to her job or quit.

Doesn't Josh work between 2 locations? They could be together and have decided to relocate so that they are still near family but have some separation as well.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:39 am

I am of the opinion that if Josh is F1 they would have definitely discussed it. At least I really hope so. Perhaps we will see them talking about jobs / living locations a bit during their 1on1 ?

It would be an outright lie to him if she did not give him a heads up even in the FD without cameras.

I also feeling that Josh is in the sort of profession that he could actually do anywhere with a little bit of training / re-certification. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Josh could definitely work anywhere. Any FINRA certifications he's gotten are national. The question of geography for him is more building his client base- which is easier to do if you know people.

Is that job posting for the Fulton Co ADA new or has it been there awhile? I think ADAs come and go, so I wouldn't count on that as being proof-positive unless the posting has appeared since 6/1 (or, at least, since the filming ended and Andi could have given formal notice).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:02 pm

I think the posting has been there for a while. During Juan Pablo's season I googled Andi since she was my favorite and I remember seeing it there
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:Josh could definitely work anywhere. Any FINRA certifications he's gotten are national.  The question of geography for him is more building his client base- which is easier to do if you know people.

Is that job posting for the Fulton Co ADA new or has it been there awhile?  I think ADAs come and go, so I wouldn't count on that as being proof-positive unless the posting has appeared since 6/1 (or, at least, since the filming ended and Andi could have given formal notice).

This might be a bit of a stretch. Since 2008 or so things have tightened up greatly. (at least in the NYC tristate area). My daughter was in this field and opted out with a great severance during the merges. Salaries are not what they were yet, however they are climbing back up.  Smiley 
Networking like you mentioned is key. Competition is fierce and let's not forget experience. Depending on geographical location there are a lot of people with post grad degrees vying for those high paying jobs with the same certs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:43 pm

^^^ I realize that- and many are in the same business which is all about building his book. However, former professional athletes seem to be really good at jobs like if it's what they choose- because they are tenacious. Baseball players have played a sport where you're really good if you are successful 30% of the time- so making an pitch and having it rejected isn't the end of the world- you just go do it again.

And in business there are post grad degrees from top rated institutions and then there are post grad degrees which really don't net much more than the Bachelor's that was received somewhere else (unless it was obtained to change careers or in some specialized area). What Josh does is most often not based on a specific degree or education level (besides a college degree) but on the ability to interact personably, intelligently and even sociably.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 pm

I must be in the minority but I don't see her leaving law and I don't see Josh, his family and Andi's family being too supportive of her going on to become a dwts/e! reporter/z list star any time soon. I think she might switch jobs, but I will really surprised if she totally becomes a media personality or whatever. People said the same exact thing about Ashley too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:02 pm

janeh810 wrote:Working after doing the Bachelorette must be a tricky thing for the employer and the Bachelorette and the F1, with all the notoriety, media and magazine interviews and photo shoots. Not sure Josh is the F1. Andi might be interested in a news or entertainment field occupation, now.  Just my opinion.  

I can't see Nick, Chris, or Josh being interested in Andi if wants to pursue an entertainment career.  Not sure about Marcus however I don't think she is interested enough in him at this point. Honestly I think the first 3 guys are very interested in marrying and just leading a typical life.  One of the things they all probably admire about her is the hardworking it required for her to get to this point in her profession.  It's a great resume not because she is a lawyer but because of the hard work that led up to it which speaks to character.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I must be in the minority but I don't see her leaving law and I don't see Josh, his family and Andi's family being too supportive of her going on to become a dwts/e! reporter/z list star any time soon. I think she might switch jobs, but I will really surprised if she totally becomes a media personality or whatever. People said the same exact thing about Ashley too.

I don't think Andi's looking to be in show business either. I can see her going back to law but maybe not as an ADA. The publicity may make that harder than in private law. I don't know if Josh is the f1 for sure but she's got to have talked about the future with any of the final guys and that's including careers for both.

Almost all the female leads have been accused of doing it to get into the media as a career. Only two have managed it, Ali & Jillian. Some like DeAnna may have been interested but it didn't pan out. I have no problem if anyone from the show takes advantage of their 15 minutes but don't see giving up Law unless you weren't happy in it. That's so much time, effort, & money to waste although I know people do it all the time so I guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+78
haterbrown
moonpie
BachfanNY
richmondrose
brittany4400