SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 am

Something stinks...

She sent that tweet and tagged Elan's twitter handle the first time, not in a follow up tweet?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 166

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yup Litta, of all people, why the heck Elan. That though just occurred to me.

How convenient in light of the recent snapchat incident...cast a little doubt on the F1 status. And, btw, I'm not even 100% convinced Josh is F1. I just find this tweet too coincidental. I think I need to ask MiaHawk to make me a tinfoil hat because I'm starting to embrace the conspiracy theory.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am

Hold your posts while I create #4! Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 am

bleuberry wrote:Something stinks...

She sent that tweet and tagged Elan's twitter handle the first time, not in a follow up tweet?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 81 166

thumbsup lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Unless I am not operating twitter correctly, I can not find the tweet anymore. So maybe she deleted it. This is a family woman. Her tweets are usually based around her family etc. I don't think it's bogus. Maybe she watches the show and follows Elan like many of us do. 

Also, Cancun would be a horrific place to visit this time of year. I posted temps and humidity in an earlier thread. The sand would be so hot it's would be close to impossible to walk on to get to the sea.

I found them….they are still there.
Yes, I look at her tweets, her profile. This lady is just an innocent traveler, I do not think she is making it up.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:21 am

Continue here. Thanks

Number 4 here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+78
haterbrown
moonpie
BachfanNY
richmondrose
brittany4400