SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If she got a picture, we could at least place that he was in an airport on a plane going to Cancun considering that's where this girl is going. Since we just have her tweets who's to say she's telling the truth or that it was really Josh?
I have seen her twitter site. I doubt she is lying. She looks like a housewife in her 40's -50's with 2 adorable sons and a husband. I feel pretty confident what she tweeted is what she witnessed. Now is it Josh? I don't know,but it would figure that she if she spoke to him and she said she did, that she might have said something to the effect:"hey are you Josh from the bachelorette?". Something like this would not be unusual. She seemed to respect his privacy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:46 pm

I just want to know......Where is Andi?!?

Hugesmile :cutesmile!: scratch lolpanda :uptonogood 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If she got a picture, we could at least place that he was in an airport on a plane going to Cancun considering that's where this girl is going. Since we just have her tweets who's to say she's telling the truth or that it was really Josh?
I have seen her twitter site. I doubt she is lying. She looks like a housewife in her 40's -50's with 2 adorable sons and a husband. I feel pretty confident what she tweeted is what she witnessed. Now is it Josh? I don't know,but it would figure that she if she spoke to him and she said she did, that she might have said something to the effect:"hey are you Josh from the bachelorette?". Something like this would not be unusual. She seemed to respect his privacy.

Funny, I don't remember being on that plane.  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:ok... if Josh is proven to be in Cancun, we have another reason why Sabel, his dog, left in Tampa (is she still there?). He needs to do a lot of travelling may necessarily be safehouse visits or something else.

Mura is it time for us to admit we have Josh stuck in our joint basement just like Kasha has Marcus.  I don't know who this woman saw in Cancun, but Mura and I are keeping Josh very busy and letting rc49ers come for visits too.

No need to ask where Nick is!  giggling  He is right here watching the World Cup with me!

Back to Josh. This sighting is quite perplexing to me.
A fun trip to Cancun makes no sense if he is F1. Going on BIP also makes no sense!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:ok... if Josh is proven to be in Cancun, we have another reason why Sabel, his dog, left in Tampa (is she still there?). He needs to do a lot of travelling may necessarily be safehouse visits or something else.
Bingo! Is my mind fooling me or didn't that tweet about Sabel indicate she would be with Stephanie another 2 weeks? 2 weeks in BIP?

i cant recall about another 2 weeks. last time i checked Steph's IG with Sabel posted in the end of May, indicating 2 weeks after finale mark.might need to have a look again..

i personally think if he is not the F1, he will certainly be in the mix for the next lead which required LA-bound travelling as well.

stuc... :WAVEY:  you know you are right..well, Josh was at his best behaviour so we gotta let him having a vaca before coming back to our dungeon giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm

I'm not sure anyone else would find this weird, but I kind of do so I'll say it - if I remember correctly she only tagged Elan in the tweet right? I don't know why, but for some reason I just find it interesting that she didn't tag Andi or Josh, but Elan (a questionable guy considering he jokes and lies a lot)? I don't know why, but it puzzles me haha.

Also, has anyone checked to see if this woman has posted any pictures or any other tweets about Cancun since she's supposed to be vacationing down there?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure anyone else would find this weird, but I kind of do so I'll say it - if I remember correctly she only tagged Elan in the tweet right? I don't know why, but for some reason I just find it interesting that she didn't tag Andi or Josh, but Elan (a questionable guy considering he jokes and lies a lot)? I don't know why, but it puzzles me haha.

Also, has anyone checked to see if this woman has posted any pictures or any other tweets about Cancun since she's supposed to be vacationing down there?
rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Mura is it time for us to admit we have Josh stuck in our joint basement just like Kasha has Marcus.  I don't know who this woman saw in Cancun, but Mura and I are keeping Josh very busy and letting rc49ers come for visits too.

No need to ask where Nick is!  giggling  He is right here watching the World Cup with me!

Back to Josh.  This sighting is quite perplexing to me.
A fun trip to Cancun makes no sense if he is F1.  Going on BIP also makes no sense!

hehehe  Haha! I am not going to say who is watching the World cup with me!! Nutty this is a funny post! Love the fact this is getting soooo interesting.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

But the oddest thing to me out all this is that she tweeted it to Elan. If you're that much of a diehard fan to know Elan's twitter handle, I can't imagine not asking for a picture...but that's just me.

ETA: Ash, I see that you posted similar thoughts to this. I agree. It makes no sense.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Why don't we open another thread ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure anyone else would find this weird, but I kind of do so I'll say it - if I remember correctly she only tagged Elan in the tweet right? I don't know why, but for some reason I just find it interesting that she didn't tag Andi or Josh, but Elan (a questionable guy considering he jokes and lies a lot)? I don't know why, but it puzzles me haha.

Great point and I think I know what you are trying to say!  ;)  (Read between the lines.  :WAVEY: )  

I love the fact this board is hopping!!!!!    Oh and Andi, where are you??!!   giggling

Last edited by soccermom333 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bingo! Is my mind fooling me or didn't that tweet about Sabel indicate she would be with Stephanie another 2 weeks? 2 weeks in BIP?
2 weeks? This is really getting interesting.
#freeMarcus
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+78
haterbrown
moonpie
BachfanNY
richmondrose
brittany4400