SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by tigertiz Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

I think that leaving her job lends more to Josh not being F1. It is more typical of someone who is leaving to move TO her fiance's city. She wouldnt have to leave Atlanta in order to be with Josh.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:53 pm

I would think that Josh has probably seen an increase in business since he was on the bachelorette I wonder how many single women need financial advice in hopes that he wasn't the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Tiger, not necessarily. I think she has some commitments in LA after the Bachelorette through December. She could have taken a year's sabbatical if she had every intention to go back, however, she could be keeping doors open for other media/work opportunities or moving to another city. You never know, but I don't take the resignation letter as a clue that she will not be living in Atlanta after December.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:59 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think that leaving her job lends more to Josh not being F1. It is more typical of someone who is leaving to move TO her fiance's city.   She wouldnt have to leave Atlanta in order to be with Josh.

That and Josh siting at Cancun airport. Where was Andi during this time? Some seem to think she went to Cancun too but there is no proof. He could have gone solo to film a next Bachelor introduction piece since the crew was there already.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think that leaving her job lends more to Josh not being F1. It is more typical of someone who is leaving to move TO her fiance's city.   She wouldnt have to leave Atlanta in order to be with Josh.

I agree and think the same thing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

That and Josh siting at Cancun airport.  Where was Andi during this time? Some seem to think she went to Cancun too but there is no proof.  He could have gone solo to film a next Bachelor introduction piece since the crew was there already.

I thought there was a picture of Andi in Cancun standing between Marquel and Kaylon.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

That and Josh siting at Cancun airport.  Where was Andi during this time? Some seem to think she went to Cancun too but there is no proof.  He could have gone solo to film a next Bachelor introduction piece since the crew was there already.

I thought there was a picture of Andi in Cancun standing between Marquel and Kaylon.

I brought it over:
chloep wrote:Yes. Marquel is on his way out(as I already mentioned) ; Kalon is on his way in. Smiley

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 10483438_704184706315959_463168160_n

Look who I ran into...Marquel and Kalon #TheBachelorette #AndiDorfman#EmilyMaynard Smiley

And yes, I absolutely think that this is a huge clue that he is back in the running for Bachelor. TPTB saw the fan response and quickly removed him from the show(ie. made sure that he does not get a rose)
People are still nuts over him. The post about him (from 3hrs ago) has over 22.1 thousand likes and 2.2 thousand comments(all demanding he become the Bachelor)

That's not Andi...

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:13 pm

I think she has some commitments in LA after the Bachelorette through December.
Six months of commitments? Emily didnt. Ashley didnt.  Des didnt.
She clearly has her own plans, but it still would tell me more about her future with and commitment to Josh if she were back at work, long term, in Atlanta.
I feel kind of sorry for him, if he is F1.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:17 pm

But if they had a successful foiler campaign going, I'm sure she wouldn't have already quit. They'd want people to assume she was staying in Atlanta.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:
She clearly has her own plans, but it still would tell me more about her future with and commitment to Josh if she were back at work, long term, in Atlanta.

Ashley did do some media. During Ben's season she appeared on E news a few times and did some interviews while she was still in dental school so I can't wait to see what Andi is going to do

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:But if they had a successful foiler campaign going, I'm sure she wouldn't have already quit. They'd want people to assume she was staying in Atlanta.

I tend to think the opposite. It is because they have a sucessfull foiler campaign going on that she can quit because her status change will be denied as something significant.

ETA : Same as last year, because there was successful foiler campaign in place folks completely dismissed the Brooks drama in Antigua as being his last appearance on the show OR on a cruise as something insignificant.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:21 pm

foodie wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Ashley did do some media. During Ben's season she appeared on E news a few times and did some interviews while she was still in dental school so I can't wait to see what Andi is going to do

I think Andi can be a good correspondent or reporter, she can interview very well. She may have a "trial run" contract or something. Then again, she could be moving to another city. Still not proof to me.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom