SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:20 am

Continue here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:22 am

I found the tweets….they are still there.
Yes, I look at her tweets, her profile. This lady is just an innocent traveler, I do not think she is making it up.
She is from GA

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:25 am

The woman has to be a decent fan of the show if she knows about Elan and his Twitter. Why not tag Andi or Josh. Why Elan? And the timing is interesting. One day after RS releases some interesting information about Andi and Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 am

So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit? Since Andi is MIA, that's possible. At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1. Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:29 am

Just curious, why would they go to Cancun for a safe house visit? To me that seems so unlikely unless it was connected with BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:30 am

jcrbil wrote:So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit?  Since Andi is MIA, that's possible.  At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1.  Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

:yes:  Andi has clearly not surfaced today!  :bigsmile:  #whereisAndi?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:41 am

Phew! I may not need my tinfoil hat after all!

I just went through who this lady follows. She follows both the ABC Bachelorette and Elan...but no other former leads or contestants. It appears that she has been following them for awhile. Or they did a quick cover up campaign by adding a lot more people to her list following last night's tweet...which I don't believe.

FYI, I looked at the list of who I follow on twitter. It does start from the newest to oldest follow...so her list is in chronological order from newest to oldest. She looks to have followed over 100 people (I stopped counting) after she followed Elan.

So, maybe it's not as big of a coincidence as I originally thought...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:42 am

soccermom333 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit?  Since Andi is MIA, that's possible.  At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1.  Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

:yes:   Andi has clearly not surfaced today!   :bigsmile:    #whereisAndi?

With NicK??  giggling  (just kidding)

It will be interesting to watch their (Josh and Andi) tweets for the next day or so.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:43 am

Litta123 wrote:Phew! I may not need my tinfoil hat after all!

I just went through who this lady follows. She follows both the ABC Bachelorette and Elan...but no other former leads or contestants. It appears that she has been following them for awhile. Or they did a quick cover up campaign by adding a lot more people to her list following last night's tweet...which I don't believe.

FYI, I looked at the list of who I follow on twitter. It does start from the newest to oldest follow...so her list is in chronological order from newest to oldest. She looks to have followed over 100 people (I stopped counting) after she followed Elan.

So, maybe it's not as big of a coincidence as I originally thought...

My Twitter is more reality folks than friends. My friends follow me on FB. If I saw any of the Bach contestsants, I'd tweet too. I am sure, being a fan, she was excited!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:44 am

Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with this tweet I saw the tweet last night on here but did we get any others or any other news TIA
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 am

soccermom333 wrote:

:yes:   Andi has clearly not surfaced today!   :bigsmile:    #whereisAndi?

You must have missed my post in another thread. Apparently, she sending snapchats to Josh. Her most recent...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 716636ae-9aa2-4565-988b-cca5389d010f

lolpanda

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am

Season of romance like you've never seen before.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom