SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Ha, I noticed, someone forwarded this guy's tweet with Josh's photo to RS.  If they sent them to Cancun, they must have made an appearance on BIP.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Josh was seen flying to Cancun on June 11th and returning on June 16th.  What is he up to?  :detective 
See my post in Media Thread  Josh in Cancun

This was discussed backed when it happened. I believe this probably was a safe house visit as most of the handlers if not all of them were in Cancun. Andi also posted a picture of an OFF can with Spanish language labeling during this time.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Josh was seen flying to Cancun on June 11th and returning on June 16th.  What is he up to?  :detective 
See my post in Media Thread  Josh in Cancun

This was discussed backed when it happened. I believe this probably was a safe house visit as most of the handlers if not all of them were in Cancun. Andi also posted a picture of an OFF can with Spanish language labeling during this time.

This may be true. However the evidence is still circumstantial at best.

Not buying the argument that handlers were in Mexico. The lead and the f1 would have pre-assigned handlers (very different from Producers BTW) to take care of their meetups.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 pm

^ Definitely, but I don't see why they wouldn't go to Mexico for a safe house visit together. It's a quick flight for the both of them and they would get to stay in most likely a beautiful house in a tropical location. Five nights, six days, which is basically a nice little vacation? Yes please!

Not to mention, Andi has not left Atlanta for the past two weeks/weekends besides Wednesday through Friday to visit her grandmother in Florida. We have proof of this. And we have proof she's in Atlanta this weekend. The weekend before the past two was the weekend Josh was spotted in Cancun and Andi posted that picture of the bug spray in Spanish and was pretty absent on SM. Josh also went and finally picked up his dog from his parent's house last weekend in Tampa where the dog had been since filming started in March. He could have picked her up when he completed his filming, but he just waited until last weekend. It's just my opinion, but I think he's finally taking her home now because he won't be traveling anymore and that appears to be what Andi is doing too - or at least she hasn't met up with her F1 outside of Atlanta because she hasn't traveled for almost 2 and half weeks. If she's seen her F1 over the past two weeks, it's had to have been somewhere in Georgia.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:17 pm

What other lead and their F1 had an all expense paid trip for 5/6 days to a tropical destination during a SH visit?

Ash2214 wrote:^ I believe Josh had the direct flight because he flew directly into Miami as his parents live in Tampa. If I remember correctly, Nick had a layover in Charlotte and then from there went to Milwaukee, but I'm not positive on that.  

Tampa is no where near Miami. I never noticed this before, why would he fly into Miami and not Tampa?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What other lead and their F1 had an all expense paid trip for 5/6 days to a tropical destination during a SH visit?

Ash2214 wrote:^ I believe Josh had the direct flight because he flew directly into Miami as his parents live in Tampa. If I remember correctly, Nick had a layover in Charlotte and then from there went to Milwaukee, but I'm not positive on that.  

Tampa is no where near Miami. I never noticed this before, why would he fly into Miami and not Tampa?

B/c Miami hosts more international flights.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:33 pm

The reason Josh and Andi had a safe house visit in Cancun is because most producers were there AND they already had a bunch of rooms/condos on reserve. They were flying cast in and out for the past 3 weeks. Makes perfect sense to me. They even flew in Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, and Seancat! I guess we will just have to ask Andi and Josh on July 28th!!

RS said his source confirmed the same thing. I know, I know, it's RS but just thought I would throw that out there.

I also wonder why no one is mentioning his "singing" in the car with his Mom. That song is just another clue he is final 1. IMO ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Tampa is an International airport. Why would he fly into Miami and drive 4-5 hours to Tampa. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe he stopped off to see Grandma? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 pm

You never know with airlines these days..... maybe one flight was cheaper than the other, maybe he missed his flight and had to take another, maybe his flight was delayed for a long time and decided to switch to another one, maybe that was the only flight to Florida out of DR that day.... the possibilities are endless.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:10 pm

According to RS, Josh left Punta Cana, May 12th, at 1:25 on American Airlines flight 2468 and arrive in Miami at 4:10. I haven't looked but maybe there are no direct flights from DR to Tampa.

ETA: I checked Expedia and all flights to Tampa go through Miami from Punta Cana.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm

There are plenty of flights, Tampa Miami Punta Cana and back all the time on AA. There is a flight 2468 from Tampa Miami Punta Cana.

It doesn't really matter, I just found it odd that he would fly into Miami when surely there are flights to Tampa and avoid that long drive from Miami to Tampa alone. Maybe he was connecting in Miami when that photo surfaced.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:30 pm

^Considering BIP was filming, wouldn't it be possible they had plenty of places down there where the crew, constants, producers, handlers would be staying? They wouldnt have an extra place for a couple to stay? It's entirely possible. Des, Chris, Molly, Jason, Catherine and Sean were all day there for a few days and they were never spotted while filming was going on. We only got a couple of pictures that Jason and Des posted of themselves. The only fan pics we got was of Catherine and Sean and it was the couple days after filming had already ended and they were on public areas.

Two years ago for spring break I went to Cancun and we had our direct flight back to Miami and stayed there for two days and then flew back up to Boston. His parents live in Tampa - with heavy traffic it's only four hours away. It's not that long of a drive. Josh just drove from Atlanta to Tampa back to Atlanta all in one weekend. Who knows, maybe Tampa didn't have any direct flights that fit when he needed to leave. Mexico is a fairly quick flight to Florida. Why would he go out of his way to a different state to get a connecting flight to get to a different city in Florida? Or when that picture was taken he could have been waiting for a flight to Tampa.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1