SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 am

Please continue Josh Spoiler Discussion here!  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:43 am

I really don't understand, why wouldn't Andi do DWTS if she was given the opportunity If she has the support of her chosen one and families like really ? Didn't Trista do it and has a successful marrriage and family ? Didn't Sean do it and is now married to his lovely girl ? What's wrong with trying to make it if you have the opportunity to do so with support of you loved ones ?

Don't get it Smiley
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 am

bilolo wrote:I really don't understand, why wouldn't Andi do DWTS if she was given the opportunity If she has the support of her chosen one and families like really ? Didn't Trista do it  and has a successful marrriage and family ? Didn't Sean do it and is now married to his lovely girl ? What's wrong with trying to make it if you have the opportunity to do so with support of you loved ones ?

Don't get it Smiley

Yeah it was figured out that the winner earns about 375,000.00 Quite a paycheck for 3 months work.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 am

If she is offered it and wants it, no reason not to do it.
I don't think she would want it. JMO
She doesn't like dancing. She admits she is not good at it. The schedule for this show is crazy, grueling. People have gotten injured. It wouldn't surprise me if she said "no".

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 am

bilolo wrote:I really don't understand, why wouldn't Andi do DWTS if she was given the opportunity If she has the support of her chosen one and families like really ? Didn't Trista do it  and has a successful marrriage and family ? Didn't Sean do it and is now married to his lovely girl ? What's wrong with trying to make it if you have the opportunity to do so with support of you loved ones ?

Don't get it Smiley
If she wants to do it I'd say go for it. Life is too short and her 15 min of fame is short so as Chris may say "make hay while the sun shines". Now if it was me and I know I have absolutely no dancing abilities at all I couldn't and wouldn't do it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

they also get a bonus of $100,000 just for signing up. I say go for it.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If she is offered it and wants it, no reason not to do it.
I don't think she would want it. JMO
She doesn't like dancing. She admits she is not good at it. The schedule for this show is crazy, grueling. People have gotten injured. It wouldn't surprise me if she said "no".
Did she say she doesn't like to dance or just she can't dance because there's a difference right ?
If she doesn't like it then i don't know why she would do it but if she just doesn't know how to dance then great because DWTS is about to make stars who can't dance learning some routines and progress week after week.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:22 pm

I heard she didn't like to dance and was not good at it. Both.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Maybe she doesn't like dancing because she isn't good at it. I'd probably do it anyway. If she's really bad she'll only be there a couple of weeks and still have a nice paycheck for a few weeks work.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't think she's doing dwts. Why embarrass herself? In any case, I don't see her leaving ATL, her friends, family, and lifestyle, regardless of what happens with Josh and their relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:35 pm

I don't care if I had two left feet for that money I would do it, please they had plenty an I mean plenty of people who couldn't dance and didn't particularly look like they liked dancing and they still did it, why? Could be for a number of reasons... IMO, that is what Andi is doing regardless of who her F1 is....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think she's doing dwts. Why embarrass herself? In any case, I don't see her leaving ATL, her friends, family, and lifestyle, regardless of what happens with Josh and their relationship.

Agreed. She absolutely hates dancing, knows she's bad at it, and tells the camera that almost any time she can. She's too smart to put herself in a situation where it's almost guaranteed that she will embarrass herself, even for money. Also, in her interviews before the premiere, she kept saying that she wants a guy who is supportive of her career as a lawyer.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1