SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 pm

JBF wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Hello-kitty

Are you up to mischief???

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:If you guys have a bandwagon for Chris being the next bachelor I'd like to jump on it, or is it a sore subject?

Nope you can hop right on.  :yes: 

I'm on.  Thanks!

Welcome!  handwave 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 pm

JBF wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Is this another possible Easter Egg?  He looks almost Ghost like in this picture.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Ao2n9w

I am still baffled by these. This is all I could figure out before...

30.) Oddball editing of Chris following Eric’s departure… and this argument:

Eric: This is the real Andi I am talking to. Do you feel like you have been natural and comfortable the whole time?
Andi: Am I comfortable and natural the whole time? Not a chance. But do I work my ass off and stay up late so that everybody knows that I am here for them? Yeah I do. You have no idea what it takes! You have no idea how exhausted I am! You have no clue how f***ing difficult it is to look in someone’s face and send them home! When back with the guys, her “strikes a nerve” line brings Chris into focus. She tells the guys “If you don't feel this is real, the door is right there. This is so real to me. Every single day this is real to me.” Chris is then shown in two back to back shots out of focus (with Tasos and Marquel in focus) as if the speech no longer applies to him except in that fleeting moment.

Speaking of “out of focus”, part of the Bachelorette banner and videos at abc.com is.

This is getting a bit creepy - I think it has gone beyond weird!  :hidingchair 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Lol oh jbf you crack me up

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Interesting but why is it in Chris's thread?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:14 pm

IrishGal wrote:Interesting but why is it in Chris's thread?

Thanks, IG. The original post has been moved to the media thread, and the responses deleted.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Ooooohhhh... if you must. Also put it on Josh's thread so his fans can mark their calenders. "I’m... here... to... shake... my... groove... thing... for... you."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:28 am

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Ep4

Episode 4  Picking up Marcus for his date

Andi:  "are we ready to get out of here?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 am

Posting this three times so all eyes can see it...

sophienette wrote:
JBF wrote:If it means THAT much to him... I give up.

Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1.

Does he want my blood too?

Why should he even care what we little fry think?

Just read it... and really he doesnt! Smiley And we dont care what he thinks... I might not think you are right on Chris ass F1, but it's your opinion and your analysis... And at least it's got more back up than his... which has none that he gave Smiley
all's well!  bestbud!

Oh you are a cute one: "Chris ass F1"

My comment was taken out of context. Because I guessed Clare last season, I posted a jack-ass photo at the end of the season for MYSELF. Many here probably understood the joke.

It had NOTHING to do with HIM. Perhaps he took offense to that?

That is the problem I tend to have. People read part of something I say and take it the wrong way at times.

No... Reality Steve... I was NOT calling YOU a jack-ass.

I may tease you as Yee Spoiler King, but I leave it at that.

By the way, this is how I had worded the "Easter Egg" list... which also wasn't "100%"

One of the strangest edits…

AN EASTER EGG LIST

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Cottontail3

Chris Soules is being hidden much of the season, but is receiving a cluster of bizarre voice-overs, screen framings and other highlights, suggesting that he is one of the following (take your pick)…
… F1… and the most “hidden” one in the franchise’s history
… Next Bachelor
… “smokescreen” to fool idiots like me
… The Mole
… Mike Fleiss’ choice for her regardless of whom she picks herself
… her husband before ATFR
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 am

I hope the editing crew get paid highly if nearly all shown is somehow filled with clues that point elsewhere other than what is actually shown. Whew! I'd be exhausted.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:43 am

JBF wrote:Posting this three times so all eyes can see it...

sophienette wrote:
JBF wrote:If it means THAT much to him... I give up.

Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1. Josh is F1.

Does he want my blood too?

Why should he even care what we little fry think?

Just read it... and really he doesnt! Smiley And we dont care what he thinks... I might not think you are right on Chris ass F1, but it's your opinion and your analysis... And at least it's got more back up than his... which has none that he gave Smiley
all's well!  bestbud!

Oh you are a cute one: "Chris ass F1"

My comment was taken out of context. Because I guessed Clare last season, I posted a jack-ass photo at the end of the season for MYSELF. Many here probably understood the joke.

It had NOTHING to do with HIM. Perhaps he took offense to that?

That is the problem I tend to have. People read part of something I say and take it the wrong way at times.

No... Reality Steve... I was NOT calling YOU a jack-ass.

I may tease you as Yee Spoiler King, but I leave it at that.

By the way, this is how I had worded the "Easter Egg" list... which also wasn't "100%"

One of the strangest edits…

AN EASTER EGG LIST

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 18 Cottontail3

Chris Soules is being hidden much of the season, but is receiving a cluster of bizarre voice-overs, screen framings and other highlights, suggesting that he is one of the following (take your pick)…
… F1… and the most “hidden” one in the franchise’s history
… Next Bachelor
… “smokescreen” to fool idiots like me
… The Mole
… Mike Fleiss’ choice for her regardless of whom she picks herself
… her husband before ATFR

Have I missed something??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay