SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 am

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Posting this three times so all eyes can see it...

sophienette wrote:

Just read it... and really he doesnt! Smiley And we dont care what he thinks... I might not think you are right on Chris ass F1, but it's your opinion and your analysis... And at least it's got more back up than his... which has none that he gave Smiley
all's well! bestbud!

Oh you are a cute one: "Chris ass F1"

My comment was taken out of context. Because I guessed Clare last season, I posted a jack-ass photo at the end of the season for MYSELF. Many here probably understood the joke.

It had NOTHING to do with HIM. Perhaps he took offense to that?

That is the problem I tend to have. People read part of something I say and take it the wrong way at times.

No... Reality Steve... I was NOT calling YOU a jack-ass.

I may tease you as Yee Spoiler King, but I leave it at that.

By the way, this is how I had worded the "Easter Egg" list... which also wasn't "100%"

One of the strangest edits…

AN EASTER EGG LIST

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Cottontail3

Chris Soules is being hidden much of the season, but is receiving a cluster of bizarre voice-overs, screen framings and other highlights, suggesting that he is one of the following (take your pick)…
… F1… and the most “hidden” one in the franchise’s history
… Next Bachelor
… “smokescreen” to fool idiots like me
… The Mole
… Mike Fleiss’ choice for her regardless of whom she picks herself
… her husband before ATFR

Have I missed something??

Boy! Have you ever! You can now make me a screencap of Chris telling me that I made a "jack-ass move".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:16 am

Hi, have not posted since the Des season and I am beginning to think we are headed to another season like that one. I think Chris has been hidden for a reason and it's eerie how similar the clues are as to what you were pointing out during the Des season but this Chris still seems more hidden than Des' Chris for some reason. While I am a Nick fan (despite his recent edit), I am beginning to think that 1) either the plane video is accurate and Josh is No 1 or 2) Nick is F3 and is venting that she picked Josh to go to F2 instead of him or 3) the video is a foiler and Nick is helping spread the illusion that Josh is F1 to help out his buddy Chris as the real F1. Also, surprised that no one has really been tracking Chris' whereabouts since the FRC other than some interviews plus a hangout with Nick where he (Chris) looked suspiciously tan around the same time people thought Andi and Josh were having a safe house visit in Cancun. I just think it is too obvious that it would be Josh as F1 but who knows.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:41 am

isittrue wrote:Hi, have not posted since the Des season and I am beginning to think we are headed to another season like that one.  I think Chris has been hidden for a reason and it's eerie how similar the clues are as to what you were pointing out during the Des season but  this Chris still seems more hidden than Des' Chris for some reason.  While I am a Nick fan (despite his recent edit), I am beginning to think that 1) either the plane video is accurate and Josh is No 1 or 2) Nick is F3 and is venting that she picked Josh to go to F2 instead of him or 3) the video is a foiler and Nick is helping spread the illusion that Josh is F1 to help out his buddy Chris as the real F1.  Also, surprised that no one has really been tracking Chris' whereabouts since the FRC other than some interviews plus a hangout with Nick where he (Chris) looked suspiciously tan around the same time people thought Andi and Josh were having a safe house visit in Cancun. I just think it is too obvious that it would be Josh as F1 but who knows.

I've been thinking #3 since Nick and Chris were in post-show photos together, apparently friendly enough despite all "drama" on the show. Also Nick smirks a lot in his PI sessions, a bit like Bentley and Tierra often did, suggesting that he is enjoying his "role" this season. I personally don't think he is a "villain" at all... and even Andi sounds slightly amused in her tone when she asks if she is being "fooled" by him. Not saying this show is totally faked or Nick didn't "fall for" Andi or he wasn't upset on an airplane (although he didn't look it... from the back end, that is), but I seriously doubt he is all that "heartbroken" at the end of this either.

Also... if if if if if if IF IF F IF... (I hope everybody is proud of me for using that word)... Josh is not F1, he could be in the running for the next Bachelor on account that he, like the other top four guys, has that same LA mansion backdrop setting in some of his PI sessions (i.e. suggesting a post-show retake session). The lie detector test WAS something he was bothered somewhat by, but the way he laughed afterward suggested it didn't bother him nearly as much as average viewers (not paying close attention to his body language) would think. If you think about it: always having trust in somebody in a relationship is an excellent THEME for a future Bachelor season. Usually the lead "corrects" the mistakes that a former lead made in a previous season... also their own as a contestant.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 am

IMO, I will be more inclined to believe Chris is f1 if he got the GDR and SQT next episode. I know about hidden f1 but could Chris be more hidden? Even Catherine got 3-1 date before HTD right? Nothing against Chris, he really seems a nice guy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:00 pm

sdmom wrote:IMO, I will be more inclined to believe Chris is f1 if he got the GDR and SQT next episode. I know about hidden f1 but could Chris be more hidden? Even Catherine got 3-1 date before HTD right? Nothing against Chris, he really seems a nice guy.

I agree, Chris would need to be shown having more time with Andi, and if he doesn't get that this next episode then I would have to agree that the spoilers are correct. But I'm not quite willing to concede until then and until we have at least some SC's.

As to JBF's comment about Josh as the next lead, that actually crossed my mind before. Careful where you say that though!  giggling  I won't say why I thought that cuz I will get called looney! Something drastic would have to happen and she would have to let him go at f3, and with post show sightings/timings I don't know that that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

JBF wrote:
Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Posting this three times so all eyes can see it...

Oh you are a cute one: "Chris ass F1"

My comment was taken out of context. Because I guessed Clare last season, I posted a jack-ass photo at the end of the season for MYSELF. Many here probably understood the joke.

It had NOTHING to do with HIM. Perhaps he took offense to that?

That is the problem I tend to have. People read part of something I say and take it the wrong way at times.

No... Reality Steve... I was NOT calling YOU a jack-ass.

I may tease you as Yee Spoiler King, but I leave it at that.

By the way, this is how I had worded the "Easter Egg" list... which also wasn't "100%"

Have I missed something??

Boy! Have you ever! You can now make me a screencap of Chris telling me that I made a "jack-ass move".

And why the heck would I do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 pm

^^^ He actually makes that statement over a camera shot of Marcus.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:06 pm

He does say it twice though.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 pm

This is a great sneak peek of Chris's time with Andi in the pottery barn and Andi mentions the spark they had on their 1-on1:

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=3434f127-b783-49d8-803b-1cec84852383&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:uuids

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Max64 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Jackass1

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 19 Jackass2

I'm lost. What does he say, and when does this pic take place?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm

"I think that's a jackass move..." He is discussing Nick stealing her away at the start of the cocktail hour. (Kinda an inside joke.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay