SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Considering I agree with soccermom about this too, I'm going to jump in if that's okay!

If people were to believe that the video of Nick on the plane is a foiler, in a way you would have to agree that every other clue is a foiler too. If Nick's video was part of some master plan and in reality he ended up with Andi, then the snap chat clue between Josh and Andi would have to be a foiler too that both Josh and Andi agreed to do because why else would they be snap chatting if they weren't together? All of the little clues that the Murray family have given us would have to be a foiler too that they all agreed to do because all of these little things point to Josh, not Nick.
I'll bite--why not? 
The same reason Arie went to fly to NC and deliver Emily post show his journal/letter whatever it was he delivered. The same reason TPTB were able to convince Jeremy to come back to De after being driven around in the limo. There could be oodles of reasons, none of which I spend the time to entertain. 
I will wait for the scs.  :yes: 
The most telling thing to me is how many people in the network of Murray/Dorfman's have heard that this(MeandI/Josh) is the couple.  It would be hard to refute this, unless there was something concretely contrary.

Is it true? IDK. I remember during Jason's season an aunt-in-law who babysat Ty during the NZ MTP and FRC. She knew Jason picked Melissa. She knew how things ended and the immed afterwards. But she didn't know anything past that. I repeatedly contacted her to tell her what I knew. Knew. Not what I thought. 
What ended up happening is what I knew and not what she had known. Had known being over and done. I don't know Jason, Melissa or Molly, yet I had info on what had transpired with some proof. So you never know, until you know. (right Yogi?)
thanks Kasha; you made a much more elegant and convincing argument that I ever could!  Smiley 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Exactly, roses! When Brooks was the spoiler many just did NOT see a connection between Des and Chris. Pretty amusing that AFTER we knew RS was wrong, many that said they didn't see it with Chres, hopped on that bandwagon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm

I would love, love, love if the video was a foiler.

What makes me lean away from a foiler is Josh's snapchat account.

But then, Josh going to Cancun sure is reminiscent of Brooks going on a cruise.

Is there a no pick in the end?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm

ironcat wrote:
sdmom wrote:
janeh810 wrote:Nick said, "if someone is passive aggressive" .  The implication is that he is referring to Andi, as he uses other adjectives to describe her, each by using her name in that sentence.

This is the transcript: “But she won’t…it’s ok. I mean…for someone (inaudible)…it’s actually happened once….ummmm, it was the guy with the girl. The guy changed his mind. They’re actually (inaudible) and now they’re still married. But, ummm…she’s incredibly stubborn (looks at woman to his left who thinks he’s talking to loud. Hey, talk as loud as you want Nick. This is gold!)…ummm, she’s incredibly stubborn, and if someone is passive aggressive and bottles it up, it probably…you know what I’m sayin?”

He said she's stubborn so she would not change her mind like Jason. That part I understand why he would say it, but I don't understand  how "if someone is passive aggressive...." applied to the context
Sorry, I feel Nick is being bashed enough, so I don't want to see his words being misquoted. That's what fans are for: to defend their favorite  :yes: 

It's hard to know the context without knowing what the person on the other end was saying, in essence we only heard one half of a conversation.  Now if we're going to believe that the person on the other end was just feeding Nick lines and not actually conversing with him, it makes me wonder who came up with this "script" that jumped from one non sequitur to another.  Seems awfully random.

Yeah - it was not a good "script." It was way more of a natural conversation.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:The biggest clue of this season, imo, is the YELLOW RIBBON!  
Nick is also wearing a brown leather bracelet post show.

What's the deal with the brown leather bracelet?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Considering I agree with soccermom about this too, I'm going to jump in if that's okay!

If people were to believe that the video of Nick on the plane is a foiler, in a way you would have to agree that every other clue is a foiler too. If Nick's video was part of some master plan and in reality he ended up with Andi, then the snap chat clue between Josh and Andi would have to be a foiler too that both Josh and Andi agreed to do because why else would they be snap chatting if they weren't together? All of the little clues that the Murray family have given us would have to be a foiler too that they all agreed to do because all of these little things point to Josh, not Nick.
I'll bite--why not? 
The same reason Arie went to fly to NC and deliver Emily post show his journal/letter whatever it was he delivered. The same reason TPTB were able to convince Jeremy to come back to De after being driven around in the limo. There could be oodles of reasons, none of which I spend the time to entertain. 
The most telling thing to me is how many people in the network of Murray/Dorfman's have heard that this(MeandI/Josh) is the couple.  It would be hard to refute this, unless there was something concretely contrary.

Is it true? IDK. I remember during Jason's season an aunt-in-law who babysat Ty during the NZ MTP and FRC. She knew Jason picked Melissa. She knew how things ended and the immed afterwards. But she didn't know anything past that. I repeatedly contacted her to tell her what I knew. Knew. Not what I thought. 
What ended up happening is what I knew and not what she had known. Had known being over and done. I don't know Jason, Melissa or Molly, yet I had info on what had transpired with some proof. So you never know, until you know. (right Yogi?)

How many people had "clues" that Brooks was the F1?  How many had "clues" Chantal was F1?  A lot.  It is easier to have strong confidence in clues which reveal Josh is the F1.  Why?  Because of RS spoiler.  Granted he has been right, quite a bit, but he has also been wrong.  

Clues about anyone else but Josh being the F1, quickly get dismissed, not because the clues are any less credible, but because people are confident in the spoiler.  As we know, he has been wrong before.

It is easier to manipulate someone into doing something if they think it is in their best interest, such as Arie really wanting Emily back (same with Jeremy/Deanna, Reid/Jillian).  How exactly would Josh and the Murrays benefit by making that much of an effort to pretend he won when he lost?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

rosesrREd wrote:What's the deal with the brown leather bracelet?

Looking at Nicks photo's pre show and during the taping Nick was not wearing a bracelet

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Xxxxxx10

Since filming ended he has been wearing this brown leather bracelet

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Yuyuyu10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Someone posted that things are being dismissed for the other guys in the F4 what are the clues that are being dismissed for them? LOL we should have a thread with clues for each of them, so we all can see them because the clues seems to be disappearing...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

The first time Nick is seen wearing the bracelet so far is in the photos of him on the plane home. He is wearing it every single IG photo since (where you can see his right wrist).

And yes I would love a summary of all the potential "clues" for the F4
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:39 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Someone posted that things are being dismissed for the other guys in the F4 what are the clues that are being dismissed for them? LOL we should have a thread with clues for each of them, so we all can see them because the clues seems to be disappearing...

Usually if someone has a clue about someone other than Josh being F1, it gets dismissed as circumstancial. However, any clue, no matter how small which indicates Josh is F1, gets accounted for almost as factual. I just think RS spoiler gives people more confidence in anything that says Josh, is the F1, and less confidence in those that say otherwise.

When people who post clues in someone else, it usually is easily dismissed, so the conversation about the clues usually do not continue. I am not saying it's a bad thing, but just the way it seems on this forum.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm

jen689 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:What's the deal with the brown leather bracelet?

Looking at Nicks photo's pre show and during the taping Nick was not wearing a bracelet

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Xxxxxx10

Since filming ended he has been wearing this brown leather bracelet

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Yuyuyu10

You may be on to something.  clapping!  Maybe we can bring it over to Nick's forum to discuss it?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I'll bite--why not? 

thanks Kasha; you made a much more elegant and convincing argument that I ever could!   Smiley 

Wait kasha, I'm confused laugh out loud Sue asked soccermom why if one was to believe that the video of Nick was a foiler why one would have to believe the rest of the clues pointing to Josh was a foiler. I understand what you're saying, but I don't see how that fully ties into what I was trying to say. If what Nick said in the video wasn't true and he's the one with Andi, I don't understand why Andi or Josh would snap chat each other - to the extent of becoming a part of his favorite list or why the Murray's would go to the extent they have to drop little clues. I'm not saying any of this points 100% to Josh, but what I am saying is that if Josh isn't the F1, well technically production and his family fooled us all. In my opinion at least, you can't really think one major part of evidence is a foiler and then another major part isn't. But that's okay. It's good that we can all agree or disagree with each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn