SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 am

This is the only photo that seems to show Andi also wearing a leather bracelet. It's not the same type, so IDK.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 52 BrT0fW3IcAATleI
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:I will play the devil's advocate.  Smiley 
I really don't care how other's perceive me.  Hugesmile 
If I go out of the house without makeup and my hair's a mess, so be it. I know others would never do this. If I run into someone I know, looking like a hot mess, I may think twice about doing it next time, but then the next time comes around and 75/25 I will go out a hot mess again! I really don't care.  giggling  I am quite comfortable in my own skin. 

There are 2 schools of thought on this video.
The first being someone caught Nick with his pants down--a private convo that he was not so circumspect with and video taped the convo.
The second being a spoof. 
I can see it being either. 
I would absolutely go along with it if it were a spoof and fill my mouth with food, talk loudly. If it were me, I would probably play it up more, unfortunately and give it away that it was a spoof. (think Melissa McCarthy)

Honestly, I don't think he is so worried about how this effects his image. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't steal. No physical violence was involved. I didn't hear any real offensive language. I don't think his livelihood is in jeopardy. 
I don't think this show is all that popular that he is going to have to go into hiding and assume a new identity. JMOAA

LOL yeah I don't think he'll need to go to Bachelor protection program. I think it will play out the way it is spoiled (which was the predictable ending for me before the show even started and I read about Andi/her family obsession with the Josh's brother.) However after last year with all of the multiple people reporting the same outcome and then being wrong, I will always leave room for an alternate conclusion.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 am

rosesrREd wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Someone posted that things are being dismissed for the other guys in the F4 what are the clues that are being dismissed for them? LOL we should have a thread with clues for each of them, so we all can see them because the clues seems to be disappearing...

Usually if someone has a clue about someone other than Josh being F1, it gets dismissed as circumstancial.  However, any clue, no matter how small which indicates Josh is F1, gets accounted for almost as factual.  I just think RS spoiler gives people more confidence in anything that says Josh, is the F1, and less confidence in those that say otherwise.  

When people who post clues in someone else, it usually is easily dismissed, so the conversation about the clues usually do not continue.  I am not saying it's a bad thing, but just the way it seems on this forum.

LOL, if you go back weeks I have been saying the same thing as regard to Josh there are some very vocal posters everything that is posted about Josh is pure speculation or explained away and saying sleuthing is a must or nothing that points to Josh is solid or true F1 clues.... Which I don't mind I am all for sleuthing but for me it could be more fair and say yes that's one for Josh instead of nothing is a solid clue for him..... Oh well

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
I'll bite--why not? 
The same reason Arie went to fly to NC and deliver Emily post show his journal/letter whatever it was he delivered. The same reason TPTB were able to convince Jeremy to come back to De after being driven around in the limo. There could be oodles of reasons, none of which I spend the time to entertain. 
I will wait for the scs.  :yes: 
The most telling thing to me is how many people in the network of Murray/Dorfman's have heard that this(MeandI/Josh) is the couple.  It would be hard to refute this, unless there was something concretely contrary.

Is it true? IDK. I remember during Jason's season an aunt-in-law who babysat Ty during the NZ MTP and FRC. She knew Jason picked Melissa. She knew how things ended and the immed afterwards. But she didn't know anything past that. I repeatedly contacted her to tell her what I knew. Knew. Not what I thought. 
What ended up happening is what I knew and not what she had known. Had known being over and done. I don't know Jason, Melissa or Molly, yet I had info on what had transpired with some proof. So you never know, until you know. (right Yogi?)
thanks Kasha; you made a much more elegant and convincing argument that I ever could!   Smiley 

Wait kasha, I'm confused laugh out loud Sue asked soccermom why if one was to believe that the video of Nick was a foiler why one would have to believe the rest of the clues pointing to Josh was a foiler. I understand what you're saying, but I don't see how that fully ties into what I was trying to say. If what Nick said in the video wasn't true and he's the one with Andi, I don't understand why Andi or Josh would snap chat each other - to the extent of becoming a part of his favorite list or why the Murray's would go to the extent they have to drop little clues. I'm not saying any of this points 100% to Josh, but what I am saying is that if Josh isn't the F1, well technically production and his family fooled us all. In my opinion at least, you can't really think one major part of evidence is a foiler and then another major part isn't. But that's okay. It's good that we can all agree or disagree with each other.
Let me make it more clear on my feelings, even thought I think I have.  Smiley 

I do believe Josh is the F1 at this point. (for various reasons). 
I say this until I can see some scs past the HTD--preferably those of the LCD on. 

I do not know whether the plane video is a spoiler or foiler. I can see a case for either.
Another alternate I have been playing with in my mind is the case she chooses neither, but to date both. Again, those scs will help.

Yes, I know about the snapchat. 
But the sighting in Cancun bothers me as far as Josh being F1. So as much as one helps in my mind the other hurts. (+1 + -1 = 0)

Should Josh not be F1, smarter people than Momma have been fooled by MF before--thinking of Potstckers. Another reason not to open mouth unless you have a handy foot ready.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:36 am

Clues for Josh: Spoiler, Nick's video, snap chat, edit, Andi's father's fanguy of Josh's brother, yellow ribbon.

Clues against Josh: Cancun trip, chemistry edit, MF protects his endings for B'ette resorting to foilers in the past.

Clues for Nick: TPTB set up a lot of extra time for Nick & Andi during filming; doubt arc, Andi chases Nick.

Clues against Nick: FIR (only Roberto ended up F1), edited as nobody in the house liking him, Nick's video, Josh's snapchat

Clues for Chris: Hidden edit; rich, all American, HTD shown as Andi doubting his lifestyle.

Clues against Chris: Too hidden, spoiled as F3, hanging with contestants post filming.

Clues for Marcus: Clean edit, always seen in some way, Andi's blog.

Clues against Marcus: ILY too early, no doubting arc, told Andi he was thinking about leaving, spoilers that he is F4 and was on BIP.

Anything else?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 am

How does it work if she chooses to neither but to date both of them? I know someone mentioned a past bachelor doing this but I don't get it? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 am

Safe house visits with one and then the other--or if she makes her mind up safe house visits with one and forget the other or if she chooses 0--doesn't see anyone, but Kelly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 am

Will sc findings be posted on the contestant (sleuthing) threads. Or, do we need to keep checking the sc thread?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 am

The recent Bachelorettes have developed a pattern of no final 2 ceremony and letting the not picked one go early. I wonder if Andi followed a similar pattern with Nick (going by spoiler here) or if he was dumped at actual F2 rose ceremony? The last F2 Bachelorette FRC where 2 guys were actually there was Ashley with JP/Ben. Since he mentioned her saying she was scared sh*tless in the video I wonder if they had that discussion on the last chance date and that night eventually ends with her letting him go?

The social media clues are really hit/miss for me. Last year because of the spoiler, and then Brooks being the only man to follow Desiree along with apparently Desiree mom being all Team Bres it made me think the spoiler was infallible. I've learned my lession laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:08 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The recent Bachelorettes have developed a pattern of no final 2 ceremony and letting the not picked one go early. I wonder if Andi followed a similar pattern with Nick (going by spoiler here) or if he was dumped at actual F2 rose ceremony
I've posted in a couple of different threads that if Nick is F2 I believe Andi will let him go at the last chance date.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 am

rosesrREd wrote:This is the only photo that seems to show Andi also wearing a leather bracelet.  It's not the same type, so IDK.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 52 BrT0fW3IcAATleI

what are Goergia's colors??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:12 am

soccermom333 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:This is the only photo that seems to show Andi also wearing a leather bracelet.  It's not the same type, so IDK.

what are Goergia's colors??

Red/Black are UGA colors....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn