SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:21 am

Continue Facebook Twitter Discussions here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Moved last post from Thread #1

bilolo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

I agree!    deadhorse deadhorse Rolling Eyes 

Everyone has their side picked already and until Josh and Andi come out and announce it happened, which they won't,  no one is changing their opinions.  imo

Oh the drama!  Love this board!   yes 
The problem is though, we still don't KNOW that Josh is F1.  For all we know, he made an appearance on BIP as a contestant..  
What ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 24m
Yes I was in #Belgium helping @AndiDorfman find loverboy #Thebachelorette but also spying for @ussoccer for this very moment in #WorldCup

laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm happy to see Josh and Chris are friends. So cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 am

well, now i understand why the guys have been showing nick so much love on twitter. i do feel sorry for nick at this point. they have pretty much backed the bus over him. unfortunately, he kind of brought it on himself. man, don't mess with MF. you will regret it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 am

I'm thinking more and more that Nick wasn't messing with MF, but playing along with him and Nick has been prepared with this backlash as well as the other guys, for a long time. 
I don't feel bad for him. He doesn't feel bad for him. The other guys are bolstering him to show the public their support and that Nick is a good guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 am

I think nick is going along with MF too.And he still is posting # of love..I think he is still being the same Nick we see on the show.I think he understands the edit.

As JuanPa said he will believe the story from Andi not the edit.as he well does know the edit.

Andi did tweet last night Bachnation be nice.

I don't have a horse in this race.so I can see either Josh or Nick being her choice.It appears she is trying to chase Josh and Nick is chasing Andi. Who will catch who?

I do see Andi enjoying Nick chasing her.and she did give him The rose so she really didn't care what the guys thought. She wanted to spend more time with him.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm thinking more and more that Nick wasn't messing with MF, but playing along with him and Nick has been prepared with this backlash as well as the other guys, for a long time. 
I don't feel bad for him. He doesn't feel bad for him. The other guys are bolstering him to show the public their support and that Nick is a good guy.
amen to this
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think nick is going along with MF too.And he still is posting # of love..I think he is still being the same Nick we see on the show.I think he understands the edit.

As JuanPa said he will believe the story from Andi not the edit.as he well does know the edit.

I don't have a horse in this race.so I can see either Josh or Nick being her choice.It appears she is trying to chase Josh and Nick is chasing Andi. Who will catch who?

I do see Andi enjoying Nick chasing her.and she did give him The rose so she really didn't care what the guys thought. She wanted to spend more time with him.

To the bold, Not necessarily. IMO there's a good argument to be made that she was instructed by the producers to give Nick the GD rose. TPTB want drama and giving that rose to one of the 3 other guys doesn't produce it.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:19 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I think nick is going along with MF too.And he still is posting # of love..I think he is still being the same Nick we see on the show.I think he understands the edit.

To the bold,  Not necessarily.  IMO there's a good argument to be made that she was instructed by the producers to give Nick the GD rose.  TPTB want drama and giving that rose to one of the 3 other guys doesn't produce it.  

If that rose were out of nowhere I might agree with this, but all season Andi has been happy with Nick's pursuit. The GD rose went along with her treatment of Nick all season.

I am not saying Nick if F1, I really don't know who is F1, but that GD rose wasn't just drama, it was the continuation of the Andi and Nick story.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm thinking more and more that Nick wasn't messing with MF, but playing along with him and Nick has been prepared with this backlash as well as the other guys, for a long time. 

I am glad the guys are supporting Nick and I agree Nick is okay, how ever this show turns out Nick is the same great guy he has always been.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

To the bold,  Not necessarily.  IMO there's a good argument to be made that she was instructed by the producers to give Nick the GD rose.  TPTB want drama and giving that rose to one of the 3 other guys doesn't produce it.  

If that rose were out of nowhere I might agree with this, but all season Andi has been happy with Nick's pursuit.  The GD rose went along with her treatment of Nick all season.

I am not saying Nick if F1, I really don't know who is F1, but that GD rose wasn't just drama, it was the continuation of the Andi and Nick story.

That's the thing, TPTB didn't need that rose to continue Nick and Andi's story. What they wanted was to continue the story of Nick vs. the other guys.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Andi just tweeted ANOTHER pic of sushi. We get it, we get it. Team Sushi!! rofl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1