SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Someone probably pointed this out already but the lie detector monitors your heart rate and when it spikes.  If you say your name is Josh and you are not intentionally lying your heart rate is not going to spike.  So it better be a joke or Josh doesn't understand how this basic thing works.

Kasha got it right on the other thread.  A waffling moment in your head ("wait, do you want to know my nickname or my legal name??") could register as deception.  One of many reasons courts don't accept these.  
Yes Andi said that tonight about the lie detector test.She said they weren't allow in court..so she would never use one in a relationship!

Ok. Too bad for all the other contestants who had their "lies" displayed. Josh - too special for that. Sorry! JMO. And I am fully familiar about lie detector tests and their inadmissibility in court. They exist for a reason. They are not a psychic reading.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

Kasha got it right on the other thread.  A waffling moment in your head ("wait, do you want to know my nickname or my legal name??") could register as deception.  One of many reasons courts don't accept these.  
Yes Andi said that tonight about the lie detector test.She said they weren't allow in court..so she would never use one in a relationship!

Ok.  Too bad for all the other contestants who had their "lies" displayed.   Josh - too special for that.  Sorry! JMO. And I am fully familiar about lie detector tests and their inadmissibility in court. They exist for a reason.  They are not a psychic reading.
Well, he is special, since he's the one the lead was bending over backwards to please. It's happened before, Brad/Emily, Ash telling JP she loves him ahead of time, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Ok.  Too bad for all the other contestants who had their "lies" displayed.   Josh - too special for that.  Sorry! JMO. And I am fully familiar about lie detector tests and their inadmissibility in court. They exist for a reason.  They are not a psychic reading.
Well, he is special, since he's the one the lead was bending over backwards to please. It's happened before, Brad/Emily, Ash telling JP she loves him ahead of time, etc.

Ashley's season was about Bentley half the time. Thank God for JP. But it was NOT an easy road for Ashley at all - if I am remebering correctly.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1