SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:28 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Yopo= you only paradise once

yes Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:31 am

sophienette wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I sure wish these people would tell us what they're saying instead of cryptic messages. I like plain talk.  giggling 

Marcus used #Yopo too recently... wonder what it means!
I can't even guess however someone in comments said "you only paradise once". I still don't understand it. I must be getting to old for this stuff.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:45 am

What did Lacy say on FB? Just a couple days ago, she hastagged a pic saying her "special someone". Are Marcus and Lacy being told to play single or something? This is weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:56 am

I remember Lucy, but not her girls!!  :shocked!: 

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 14 _VKq7R94_400x400

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:59 am

Wow, Nutty! Those could knock someone out  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 am

sophienette wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Marcus' conference call with rumorfix on July 11th. Strange he would entertain being the next Bachelor if he's supposed to be engaged to Lacy Faddoul:

"RumorFix spoke with Grodd during a conference call, and the blue-eyed babe tells us he’d most likely be up for the gig if the opportunity approached him"
Read more at http://rumorfix.com/2014/07/bachelorette-castoff-marcus-grodd-agree-next-bachelor/#5KFadurkyVMYTrih.99

Lacy just posted on FB she is looking for a house, with the tag "single girl problem" or something like it!
I didn't see that. Is it because I'm not friends with her? I can see her IG and FB with what she posted about BIP. She also used the yopo.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 am

I thought it was a little bit weird of Marcus to say that he's still in the process of getting over Andi Dorfman when he's engaged to Lacy laugh out loud, what's your takes on it?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-marcus-grodd-im-still-in-process-of-getting-over-andi-dorfman-16510.php

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 am

Kaltie wrote:I thought it was a little bit weird of Marcus to say that he's still in the process of getting over Andi Dorfman when he's engaged to Lacy laugh out loud, what's your takes on it?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-marcus-grodd-im-still-in-process-of-getting-over-andi-dorfman-16510.php
It's according to when he did the interview plus even if he was engaged he's got to make it sound like he just got let go. I don't always take these interviews as what is going on in their lives right now.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:13 am

In my opinion this is simply playing along for "The Bachelorette"....

BIP has yet to air. Heck, he hasn't even been officially announced by ABC as part of the cast. He obviously can't say that he is engaged now...(or that he is dating - that would give away BIPs ending).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:13 am

pander3575 wrote:Wow, Nutty! Those could knock someone out  giggling 

Pander, you really made me laugh out loud!

I think the interviews have to be done as if it was real life Bachelor time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:14 am

pander3575 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I thought it was a little bit weird of Marcus to say that he's still in the process of getting over Andi Dorfman when he's engaged to Lacy laugh out loud, what's your takes on it?

It's according to when he did the interview plus even if he was engaged he's got to make it sound like he just got let go.  I don't always take these interviews as what is going on in their lives right now.

Exactly. This is all about "The Bachelorette". BIP has yet to happen. (meaning: air)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:15 am

Yeah true, thanks ladies!  yes 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo