SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:19 am

But what about her saying she's single and looking for a house?? That seems like an awful lot of messing about on both their parts. Did you hear anything about them still being together and looking for a house or something??

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by chloep Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 am

bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 am

chloep wrote:bestbud! 

Is this an answer? I dont understand. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 am

eversotrue wrote:But what about her saying she's single and looking for a house?? That seems like an awful lot of messing about on both their parts. Did you hear anything about them still being together and looking for a house or something??

As far as I know they were still together as of a couple of days ago.... I wouldn't read too much into this. Lacy set her Insta account private too and deleted a bunch of BIP spoilers(in the comment section). Also, according to RS she is planning to move to Dallas.... Perhaps she is looking for a place in Dallas?  :gotcha: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 am

Kaltie wrote:I thought it was a little bit weird of Marcus to say that he's still in the process of getting over Andi Dorfman when he's engaged to Lacy laugh out loud, what's your takes on it?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-marcus-grodd-im-still-in-process-of-getting-over-andi-dorfman-16510.php

If he is engaged to Lacy, he can't say that he has to answer the question as if he is a single man BIP hasn't aired yet...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 am

eversotrue wrote:
chloep wrote:bestbud! 

Is this an answer? I dont understand. Lol

No, that was for Katie. You just happened to post your comment before I could post mine.  yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 am

Some guys were out and about last night:

@jayloni_martin: Friends & friends & friends
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 10488632_1437790126493779_1042420796_n

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:28 pm

When I see these pictures I think, " there are good looking guys and then there is Marcus". He is at a whole other level above being good-looking.  :eyesigh:  Marquel always stands out too, love,his smile and his personality shines through even in pics.

(Side note, I feel like it's getting a bit sad that Graham at his age and stage of life and being so far removed from his season still circles the opportunities this show presents him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 am

too funny that marcus wasn't even on the show this week but he's tied with josh on the kiss leaderboard. boy is HAWT!
Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 ScreenShot2014-07-17at102806PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 am

I have to ask? How is that "pool" session not considered "hot tub"??

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 am

^^... That's always been like that... I dunno why. I think it should be called something like "Wet Kisses"...(in the water - be it in a pool or the ocean or a hot tub)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Marcus' sister is getting married? I thought she was already married and her husband co owned Cryotherapy with Marcus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo