SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I truly hope that we get to see/hear good conversation between Marcus and Lacy, and not just all kissing.  Not that kissing is bad laugh out loud, but I want to see some substance in their relationship.  I'm not planning on watch my Royal Hotness departure from the Bachelorette.  I just can't take watching his heart break. no no 

I must say that I've truly enjoyed watching Marcus' journey with Andi.  Like other posters have stated, he got a really good edit so I'm really proud of him.  ND, like you I'm waiting for the BIP SCs.  Let's hope that they will not be as spares as those on the Bachelor/ette series.   Marcus, I'll give you a rose. rose
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ good thoughts.

I'm already feeling a bit bad for Lacy seeing that she is probably watching these episodes herself and must wonder.
Besides dude has been pretty open in posting pictures with Andi which he coulda shoulda avoid - he could have stuck to pictures of his journey with just his buds on the show.
While I don't think it is being disrespectful to Andi's f1 and (presumably) Lacy - they are an odd choice of pictures when he has other options.

Well, it seems that Lacy is in a happy place where Marcus is concerned.  She tweeted this 8 hours ago: (the picture is of her holding her infant niece who appears to be checking out Lacy's phone)

Checking aunties social media (really reading aunties text from her special someone) #auntiesbadhabits #mylittlepublicist http://instagram.com/p/qHziXNG3OO/

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^ good thoughts.

I'm already feeling a bit bad for Lacy seeing that she is probably watching these episodes herself and must wonder.
Besides dude has been pretty open in posting pictures with Andi which he coulda shoulda avoid - he could have stuck to pictures of his journey with just his buds on the show.
While I don't think it is being disrespectful to Andi's f1 and (presumably) Lacy - they are an odd choice of pictures when he has other options.

Well, it seems that Lacy is in a happy place where Marcus is concerned.  She tweeted this 8 hours ago: (the picture is of her holding her infant niece who appears to be checking out Lacy's phone)

Checking aunties social media (really reading aunties text from her special someone) #auntiesbadhabits #mylittlepublicist http://instagram.com/p/qHziXNG3OO/
Thanks Doc
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

IDK if Elan posting that picture of the guys with his head between Marcus' freaking legs is the answer that we were looking for upthread..............

But we'll take it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK if Elan posting that picture of the guys with his head between Marcus' freaking legs is the answer that we were looking for upthread..............

But we'll take it.
He did the same thing to Josh as well.  giggling ETA: Oops, wrong position. Elan had Josh on top of his shoulders and the back of his head was between Josh's legs.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK if Elan posting that picture of the guys with his head between Marcus' freaking legs is the answer that we were looking for upthread..............

But we'll take it.

Seems no one is immune to the hotness of Marcus. Even Chris is offering up cuddles. Too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 am

I feel so liberated this morning.

Everyone else is battling it out on all the threads all weekend and all we have to worry about is his hotness and what seems like the last few moments on this season.

On the plus side, he has Andi's admiration even post show since she tweeted

Loving learning about Marcus's amazing family! Stand up guy right here Smiley Should we visit Dallas? #TheBachelorette

during their date in current time. She still has a good opinion of him and while she may not be the best judge of character and we are seeing a highly edited show it still one of the more complementary tweets of last week.
#teamHisHotness

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm

^^^I agree ND.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Cupcake anyone?

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Cupcakes_zpsefaf0288
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

richmondrose wrote:Cupcake anyone?

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 6 Cupcakes_zpsefaf0288

So adorable!  Marcus is good, he looks happy on social media and if he is elimated, then only 4 more weeks until BiP and shirtless Marcus!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:55 pm

If he is eliminated, I am looking forward to what his next tweet will be after he is let go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Free at last, free at last, oh thank God I am free at last?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo