SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm

If we think about BiP, in seven weeks he and Lacy will have spent a ton more time together than Andi will have spent with her F1, so in that regard it is no more crazy than getting engaged on the big show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:If we think about BiP, in seven weeks he and Lacy will have spent a ton more time together than Andi will have spent with her F1, so in that regard it is no more crazy than getting engaged on the big show.

It was 3 weeks. And just a few month prior was going on about Andi was who he wanted to marry.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 pm

It's pretty ridiculous.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:If we think about BiP, in seven weeks he and Lacy will have spent a ton more time together than Andi will have spent with her F1, so in that regard it is no more crazy than getting engaged on the big show.

IA They all lived together correct? If it was two weeks or three weeks, that's a heck of a lot more time then the contestants on the Bachelor/ette have. It's all good because we will get to watch it unfold, and yet, it's all insane, all of them! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

I agree it is crazy quick for Marcus  :shocked!: .

However I also agree with your point that he and Lacy probably spent a lot more time together in the 3 weeks than Andi spent with her f1 in the entire 6 weeks of dating.
Besides, Andi (or any other lead on this franchise) was dating, kissing and developing feelings for multiple guys in those 6 weeks. So she has not been exclusive with her F1 either.

We have had examples of many leads that not only dated but even claim to have fallen for their final 2 (or perhaps 3 also  giggling ) like Andi Baldwin, Jason Mesnic, and Des among others.

We have also had contestants that have fallen for the lead and ready to marry them (like Marcus) in previous seasons and got over it and got engaged to other people in very short time period - without needing the bubble effect like Chantal Jenni Croft.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Is Marcus travelling again? Anyone recognize the skyline?

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 9 Wheresheflyingto-from_zps3298642a
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

^^^Not sure of the skyline, but perhaps he is heading out to LA for MTA taping this weekend (7/12)??

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm

And maybe his own safehouse visit with Lacy before filming.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:36 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:And maybe his own safehouse visit with Lacy before filming.

Hope they show a new promo for BIP at MTA and the guys who are on it are in the supposed 16 in attendance. Maybe other members of cast like Lacy will be in audience.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Would they even have to bother with the safehouse business with this format? It's not like they are trying to hide who is going be selected by whom. To me it sounds more like what they did on Love In The Wild where they are together 24/7 and they had a very good success rate with that show. I wish NBC would bring it back.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:49 am

san diego? my friends have told me that lacy is from/lives la jolla. not sure if that is right, but could be it?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 am

richmondrose wrote:Is Marcus travelling again? Anyone recognize the skyline?

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 9 Wheresheflyingto-from_zps3298642a

I know where that is.  It's leaving Cancun looking over Moon Palace a huge resort just south of Cancun.

That one I know well, as I have spent the last 4  or 5 Christmases there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Thread #3

+39
jlccaz
Linds911
Jolena
momoftrips
bilolo