SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Beagle wrote:
beader wrote:I totally agree, Mia.  Such a daddy's girl simply must marry someone her daddy is crazy about.  Daddy will love her with an "athletic (a "famous" one who also comes with a "really famous" brother), good-looking, society-bound ("everyone" in Georgia already loves the Murphy's), do whatever MeAndI wants guy.  

Would Hy ever stop to consider that she loves cutie-pie, super intelligent, wise-cracking, curly-haired, just slightly arrogant, Tricky Nicky who I believe could really keep Miss MeAndI on her toes?  Probably not...

But, oh the lucky lady who does win Nick's heart!

I would LOVE to see brainy, wise-cracking, curly haired, slightly cocky, cutie pie make an out of this world cerebral connection with Sharleen.  Praying 

Totally agree that Nick is an excellent catch for a woman who enjoys openly sharing feelings, is spontaneous, likes her neck bitten, wants a partnership of giving and receiving in equal parts, is witty and playful, wants children, enjoys and recognizes beauty in her surroundings, likes to talk through problems, directly states what he wants,...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Could someone please sum it up (if it's too much to write the transcript) what you see in the extra clips (what they say) ... I can't see any of them, my VPN software went into quarantine, so it's no use to me right now and so no Hulu and no ABC access.
BTW - Andi's dad is HY (is that a name or nickname or what)? What is he like? (I know from the first episode, introduction, but to me that didn't show as much as it seems you guys know)

I've read your amazing insights on the whole "relationship idea" ... very much agree with you, I was just writing one piece myself, but now, I'm a bit torn how and where to post it, because lately I've being over-passing a bit too much.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:Night 1 deleted scene:Hy & Andi
Here's another link

http://www.hulu.com/watch/640416#i1,p96,d1

rock

It is 32 seconds shorter.  Does it include him saying she needs to pick whoever is best for her and they will support her?

The one thing I noticed about that deleted scene was that fact Hy mentioned Josh as a name he remembered out of the 25 bachelors .... Very transparent.... Ya, Hy told her she can make her own decision but by mentioning Josh's name he was also telling her indirectly who he liked and possibly who he would like her to pick. Just saying.....,. no idea
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm

SueSt wrote:ok, yes he said it was Andi's choice, but it remains to be seen what actually goes down when the family meets Josh and Nick....

Yes, we need to see Andi's parents with the final 2. We also need to see who the final 2 are in a preview because as of today, no previews have included anything beyond the HTD.

I'm actually prepared for several scenarios but that would be for a different thread.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:01 pm

If I get it right, there's 1 video with Andi & her dad talking about her guys (the last 4, 3 or only the ones he meets at the end or from the beginning of the show, when he supposedly came to welcoming party?) and then there's video of Nick talking about Josh and how he sees him with Andi?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:If I get it right, there's 1 video with Andi & her dad talking about her guys (the last 4, 3 or only the ones he meets at the end or from the beginning of the show, when he supposedly came to welcoming party?) and then there's video of Nick talking about Josh and how he sees him with Andi?

I'll PM you.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:16 pm

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:
beader wrote:I totally agree, Mia.  Such a daddy's girl simply must marry someone her daddy is crazy about.  Daddy will love her with an "athletic (a "famous" one who also comes with a "really famous" brother), good-looking, society-bound ("everyone" in Georgia already loves the Murphy's), do whatever MeAndI wants guy.  

Would Hy ever stop to consider that she loves cutie-pie, super intelligent, wise-cracking, curly-haired, just slightly arrogant, Tricky Nicky who I believe could really keep Miss MeAndI on her toes?  Probably not...

But, oh the lucky lady who does win Nick's heart!

I would LOVE to see brainy, wise-cracking, curly haired, slightly cocky, cutie pie make an out of this world cerebral connection with Sharleen.  Praying 

Totally agree that Nick is an excellent catch for a woman who enjoys openly sharing feelings, is spontaneous, likes her neck bitten, wants a partnership of giving and receiving in equal parts, is witty and playful, wants children, enjoys and recognizes beauty in her surroundings, likes to talk through problems, directly states what he wants,...

Most definitely!  :yes: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Thank you notarose ... I'm trying to figure out all the posts, there are just too many to follow. From now on I'll open only 3 threads (fan, contestant, plane), 'cuz I just cannot understand once I fall into full-on conversation. I don't even read the spoilers, SM news I follow only Nick's that you guys post here or in general discussion thread.
And to all that have been supportive of my writing, thank you, don't give me too much praise, because I'm making so many mistakes lately, that I'm embarrassed. I know I also have quite dry humor, so if people don't know me personally, I can be pretty offensive without wanting to be, so when I might "sound" harsh, snarky, it's usually nothing personal to anyone.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm

I would hope that Hy stayed out of the selection!!! :yes: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Do we know if Nick is the oldest of the 11 kids in his family or do we even know his birth order? One of my closest friends is 3rd (girl) of 12. She was always called 'other mother' by her youngest sister. I think there are 16 years between them. Another lifelong friend is the 2nd of 10. Much different being older in a big family than younger. Can go both ways in marrying into a really large family - the family is always there ... but you're getting someone who knows how to navigate life really, really well. I think we've seen that with Nick on the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm

notarose your listing of Nicks time with Andi and what she did extra for him is perfect.all of this special time is very note worthy.
And if it's true that the new commercial only shows 3 guys excluding Nick maybe he did go after her after she left the RC.

They both are wooing each other for sure.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Do we know if Nick is the oldest of the 11 kids in his family or do we even know his birth order?  One of my closest friends is 3rd (girl) of 12.  She was always called 'other mother' by her youngest sister.  I think there are 16 years between them.  Another lifelong friend is the 2nd of 10.  Much different being older in a big family than younger.  Can go both ways in marrying into a really large family - the family is always there ... but you're getting someone who knows how to navigate life really, really well.  I think we've seen that with Nick on the show.  
I thought he was the oldest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15