SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Andi's IG PIC:

photo B0BFC8EC-AFFD-40F1-9DED-92F7D1FCFECD_zpskmhlha1n.jpg

Lakefront Brewery - HTD with Nick

photo 25DC264F-92A6-47C6-A45C-1F9B37135DD2_zpsomkg8drx.jpg

"It doesn't matter where you are; what matters is who you're with" (unknown)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 pm

notarose wrote:Andi's IG PIC:

Lakefront Brewery  - HTD with Nick

Yes, I posted this several days ago. Funny. Or not?  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:Andi's IG PIC:

Lakefront Brewery  - HTD with Nick

Yes, I posted this several days ago. Funny. Or not?  giggling

rofl 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Can we all take a moment to appreciate this adorable moment when Nick channeling his inner boyish-side and blushing over Andi's "you get the first impression rose..." (from 3:53 mark) then bowing his head.

I just think here Andi found him so endearing. Hence, her chuckle awwww 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irA8uNQwd2E&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBM8X1CKhUX4x_Boecg44VjP&index=14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Hope this is okay to post. If not please delete it.

Lyrics: The Princess Bride

Storybook Love
Come my love I'll tell you a tale
Of a boy and girl and their love story
And how he loved her oh so much
And all the charms she did possess
Now this did happen once upon a time
When things were not so complex
How he worshipped the ground she walked
And when he looked in her eyes he became obsessed
My love is like a storybook story
But it's as real as the feelings I feel
It's as real as the feelings I feel
This love was stronger than the powers so dark
A prince could have within his keeping
His spells to weave and steal a heart
Within her breast but only sleeping
It's as real as the feelings I feel
Now he said, "Don't you know I love you oh so much
And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?"
She said, "Don't you know that these storybook loves
Always have a happy ending?"
Then he swooped her up just like in the books
And on his stallion they rode away

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Princess Bride is an all time classic. Nick and my hubby could definitely hangout and be friends.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 pm

OK .. thanks for that video of their mini 1on1 ... you know what was really interesting to see...
her being so happy about going to meet his family, asking him how he feels about it, like her genuine facial expressions of "a girlfriend" wondering how that's all gonna play out. And "trickyNicky" not looking her in the eyes, not giving her complete confidence, that everything will be OK. ahahahah, love it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

yeah me too...i dont like to waste my time focusing on something/someone im not very fond of Smiley. I have nothing to say against all of her F4. They are all great guys in their own way. For the life of me, i couldnt understand how come people keep missing the concept of this silly romance show as being heavily scripted and edited?. Wow!  scratch 

Like i said, given that im not a Meandi fan, and also overlook Nick pre-season laugh out loud, what i love the most this season is how Andi and Nick can bring the best out of each other. Its so endearing to me. and yes...we really need to be in #Saltywater most of the time to avoid the negativity. Just keep it classy guys... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi happy, I know how you feel. Sometimes I just have to leave a few threads to stay calm. Let's follow our boy:
@viallnicholas28: Sincerely appreciate support from fans, but no need hate on anyone just to show your support. #keepitpositive #turntheothercheck

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Nick and Andi Moments

Episode 3 ~ Nick gets the date card he's not desperate for Love

Episode 3 ~ Nick and Andi go hiking

Episode 3 ~ Dinner at the courthouse ~ Nick talks about getting engaged

Episode 3 ~ Dinner at the courthouse ~ Nick gets the rose

Episode 3 ~ Nick and Andi on the rooftop

Episode 3 ~ Andi thanks Nick for the flowers

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:mamma mia, it gets on my nerves reading people saying that he is lying and being ****** because he looks underneath his eyebrows when he bows the head ... I mean seriously people? Like they just don't give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never thought of him being insincere, yes, honestly, I didn't believe he would fall in love so "quickly", I thought it's just an infatuation ... but now, especially after the last episode I'm completely convinced of his feelings. It's so easy to dismiss when you really don't want to look or you're not even watching. Like me, I don't follow her dates with other guys, I watched only with Josh, just to check out how Andi is behaving, but otherwise I skip their parts, simply because it's not so interesting to me, nothing against them, but that's why I don't give opinions on others that I don't know much about. Excuse me ... you can see I was away from this thread too long. Need the dose of positivity again.

It's fine that they want Josh to be the F1. What I find offensive is the random jabs they seem to take at him. There is no need to call him creepy, heartless, and what not. I don't prefer Josh at all, but I don't find the need to bash his character, especially since I don't know him.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15