SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:44 pm

sdmom wrote:Hi happy, I know how you feel. Sometimes I just have to leave a few threads to stay calm. Let's follow our boy:
@viallnicholas28: Sincerely appreciate support from fans, but no need hate on anyone just to show your support. #keepitpositive #turntheothercheck

That speaks volumes about Nick's character.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:45 pm

A lot of the comments come from the social media

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Another thing about the video above ... really beautiful part, insignificant to most, when she says goodbye to the rest of the guys, Nick trying to contain the smile, because obviously he is ecstatic, but doesn't want to be insensitive towards the guys (because he sooo is, right) ... and Andi waiting in silence with him for the other guys to leave ... like 2 accomplices ... waiting for the air to be cleared so that they can laugh together, be happy, done pretending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 pm

I agree, mura! I am sure all 4 guys are great. I really don't focus on the other 3 since I am mainly interested in Nick. I have nothing bad to say about any of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:A lot of the comments come from the social media

But I have seen him being called jerk here, more than once. Anyway, I totally respect people support their faves, but hopefully we all stay positive to other contestants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:Another thing about the video above ... really beautiful part, insignificant to most, when she says goodbye to the rest of the guys, Nick trying to contain the smile, because obviously he is ecstatic, but doesn't want to be insensitive towards the guys (because he sooo is, right) ... and Andi waiting in silence with him for the other guys to leave ... like 2 accomplices ... waiting for the air to be cleared so that they can laugh together, be happy, done pretending.

Also, when Andi asked Nick "did he think he was the frontrunner" she was trying to contain her smile. I think that's because he clearly was, and she knew it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 pm

yeah, I hear you all, feel you all ... I'm not complaining about this forum, because I understand it, but I made a mistake that I've read some tweets ... horrible, yesterday FBook - even worse. Here the only thing that gets me down a bit are the spoilers and SM clues ... they kinda torn people, but it was already discussed in the other thread, so not gonna repeat it.

so on the positive!:
"I'm gonna meet your whole family. Are you ready for that?"

Andi - are you ready?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 pm

sdmom wrote:

But I have seen him being called jerk here, more than once. Anyway, I totally respect people support their faves, but hopefully we all stay positive to other contestants.

But .. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yes, and this is the Nick fan thread where we are allowed to discuss our feelings for and about Nick and how he is being discussed elsewhere. I know I like Josh, but stay out of his fan thread since I am not aboard team Andi and Josh.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:58 pm

ahahahah, oh yeah Rose, how could we forget frontrunner ... and her look of sort 'let's see how can you get out of this one?'

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Jeepers wrote:
sdmom wrote:

That's true but I personally do not like negative name calling when we don't truly know them. I can't control what other people think or say, but I hope I myself will stay positive to all contestants, when discussions can and will get heated.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:08 pm

I mostly wonder, what's the scope of certain opinions?
And I'm not talking just about Nick, in general when people write on SM.
OK - you have an opinion, but do you want to change something and why? Who's benefiting from the opinion. For me those answers are important. Then you know, that some people just want to throw own frustrations on the net, since there are no consequences for them ... in school today that would be called bullying.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15