SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 pm

I don't know... I just ask myself this as Andi is on board with finding what she "thinks" is real love. What is missing with her relationship with Nick in her mind? She and Josh do not share the same strong mental connection that she has had with Nick all along. I just don't see anyway anyhow she would choose someone else after observing her interactions with Nick.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't know... I just ask myself this as Andi is on board with finding what she "thinks" is real love. What is missing with her relationship with Nick in her mind? She and Josh do not share the same strong mental connection that she has had with Nick all along. I just don't see anyway anyhow she would choose someone else after observing her interactions with Nick.

ditto with you. more than anything i look forward to ATFR!..Nick has something in store for us i believe   :uptonogood 
anywhoo..ps bring over your analysis of the blog over here if you will.. Praying .just as last year's Chrisville, this is the only safe haven for me. i dont venture much out there...like Nick,i am a sensitive person!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't know... I just ask myself this as Andi is on board with finding what she "thinks" is real love. What is missing with her relationship with Nick in her mind? She and Josh do not share the same strong mental connection that she has had with Nick all along. I just don't see anyway anyhow she would choose someone else after observing her interactions with Nick.
Andi is a smart cookie!  She saw what she wanted from day 1 and she went for it using her gut feeling.  I also stated it earlier in one of my posts, once you have the mental, physical, and emotional connection plus passion you have everything you need from a relationship.....,. What else could top that?   Nothing!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Tuesday tribute song

It's such a great love story!

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Cecilia wrote:Ok video conspiracy theorists. Tell me why Nick would agree to say negative things about Josh after he had been dumped and heartbroken and dumped by Andi.  Remember I'm teamnick. And the Nick I think we all like wouldn't do that.

Nick = Dry sense of humor.  Just like the trash talk Nick did on camera about the other guys during Epi 7/Brussels , I believe he thought it was funny and not taking it seriously.  giggling giggling  

As Nick would say....maybe he's not as good at dry humor as he thought he was  Hugesmile  Hugesmile 

I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that Josh and Nick are still good buds after the season ends.  We already know through deleted scenes and Brian's interview that they were roomies and close buds during filming.  

As far as Andi's sense of humor.....one of her best buds is the prim and proper Kelly Travis?? :uptonogood   Quite sure Andi can take a joke if Kelly is one of her BFFs.

Overall.....it's a season of MIND GAMES!!!   :shocked!:   Andi's favorite game....right???  Add Elan and Tricky Nicky to the mix and that makes for GREAT FUN!!!!  High clap High clap High clap

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

^^Loving the positive vibes. I read the rest of the board and get disheartened, then I come to this thread... I feel better. Another way to explain the video - Andi didn't pick anyone because she is confused and Nick didn't know that at the time. Yah know I'm reaching and getting ready for the kaboom - whatever that may be.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I have been watching all season but haven't been on the boards. Summer is a busy time for me....but if you are a fan of Nick ...hang on... cause Andi is, too! No doubt in my mind. I honestly think he's had this thing wrapped up for weeks! I don't care what RS says! I'm sticking to my guns unless Josh pulls a rabbit out of his hat during FS and MTP. It's Nick's to lose at this point....she's all about Nick and has been since day 1... which is rare for this show... but Andi Dorfman is seeing hearts swimming in her head!
Hi, mprssdbyu  :WAVEY: 
thanks for sharing your positive thoughts with the NiAndi team!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm

notarose wrote:Tuesday tribute song

It's such a great love story!
NR, thanks for bringing your beautifully chosen poetry to the discussions!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Emotionally, mentally and physically....What's LEFT? *shrugs shoulders*
 rock :yougogirl: 

Cecilia - my opinion over Nick's statement about Josh is posted in plane thread (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2445p276-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-contestant-plane-vid-discussion-spoilers) - I stand firmly, that he didn't bash Josh, nor tried to make a dig, just plain simple personal observations - that can be said, he might be wrong, but I believe he thinks them without the connotation that most people, who were/are irritated/disturbed by them, associate to the words he pronounced. The only part ... that is completely ironic and low-blow is him attributing INSECURITY to Josh ... but right at that point he giggles (I don't know how else to call that inside-laughter) ... Makes you wonder ... hmmm ... He knew what a foolish remark he just made.
Thanks for re-direction to the proper thread discussion.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 81 BsHxRdXCAAASPSa

From Stella's Trunk
Sweet! Nick Viall from the Bachelorette was just in the store and wore one of our shirts out!
11:10 AM - 9 Jul 2014

The store is in Milwaukee. So Nick is not working today??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Folks ... I read one blog, got a link somewhere on this forum, it's not Nick-nice, so no love from there for our guy ... very sarcastic style and well, not recommended for sensitive souls ... (no need to agree with the article) but I found this part funny:

"As she gets felt up against a tree, she voiceovers that her relationship with Nick is all about passion. It’s mentally, physically, emotionally passionate. Shut up. You want to get in his pants, but there is no such thing as mental passion."

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I agree that this may have been a picture that Andi took of Nick because it is such an odd twitter profile pic if it doesn't have some meaning.  But it could have been in the fantasy suite.  I don't know.  Reading the spoilers has totally ruined this season for me.  I wonder if I can go unspoiled next Bachelorette.  

i guess i couldnt comprehend the idea that a poor brokenhearted F2 would be gladly put the FS pic publicly  :shocked!: . it just doesnt make any sense to me Smiley.

i too will go unspoiled next season  bestbud!
I know this is the fan thread, and I hope this isn't negative because I don't intend for it to be, but that picture, wasn't it already determined to be taken prior to Nick's appearing on the show and friend(s) were cropped out?  If this needs to be moved to the Nick discussion thread, please do.  I just wondered if different information has since been learned about the picture and I am remembering incorrectly.

Hi, Piper:
<-----Look at my avi. I think it's the one you refer to.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15