SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 pm

The whole SM thing has put a whole new twist on the show. 
SM is a whole other tool to deal with as far as what is a clue and what is a red herring. 
It used to be a no-no. Now it appears to be sanctioned from the top down and can be used in a multitude of ways. 
It can mean everything and at the same time nothing.
So--I guess until tptb are able to utilize a foiler sc campaign, we can still pretty much rely on them and basically only them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Tonight's epi will show a big confrontation between the guys and someone.  Looks like "someone" will be Nick.

The preview shows guys calling him "doucebag" "asshole" ...

In the plane vid, Nick did similar regarding Josh.

Question: on the assumption that the guys really are confronting Nick, should the guys who are saying these things be judged by the same standard that Nick (critiquing Josh) was judged by?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm glad you've shared your thoughts, happygolucky. Thought provoking and insightful. I think you've got pretty good instincts on reading the relationships in these silly reality shows.

Glad you decided to join the conversation...  bestbud!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 pm

I agree that Nick was doing things during filming that pissed the other guys off to some degree (that degree was probably exaggerated by editing or exacerbated by the producers with probing questions).  He wasn't just chosen at random to get the villain edit.  I suspect that in retrospect, and with everyone's heart and ego fully healed, there is considerable sympathy on the guys' parts regarding the lambasting they can see Nick is going to be getting with the edit.  And further, I definitely agree that the death of Eric has put a different, more serious perspective on the whole experience for them as far as "forgiving and forgetting" all the trivial BS that went on.

Regarding the lack of interaction with Josh at this point, did past F1s typically participate in all the SM interaction with the other guys, or visit with them during the show's airing?  I don't recall that they did. So to me, I don't think this indicates any animosity between Josh and the other guys, but it's more evidence that he's probably F1.  I think after the finale airs, he'll be socializing much more with the rest, just like JP did.

More on topic, I'm still having a hard time believing that this foiler could have been pulled off so easily by MF. Yes, he films a highly manipulated TV show, but this was done with one take and no editing. What if Nick would have starting laughing hysterically in the middle of it, or totally flubbed his lines? Well, I guess then it would have been shelved and never seen. But I still can't imagine a newly engaged man wanting to participate in something involving badmouthing his fiancee, and that might also reflect badly on him, for what? Maybe they offered him money?  no idea 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Great post ironcat. Nick obviously did some things that irked the guys, whether or not they would have been warranted in real life or not. They were in this crazy, unnatural experience so everything just gets magnified, especially with editing. After time passes and you're released from the bubble and the cameras that are constantly in your face and the producers telling you to act a certain way, all of the bad things disappear and you move on. I think it's pretty clear the guys don't have any issues with Nick in real life. Seems like a good guy.

I do remember Lesley visited Catherine towards the end of the season airing. A bunch of the guys follow Josh and he follows them on Twitter and has favorited a lot of te pictures the guys have posted and tagged him in. For whatever reason, it just seems like he's trying to keep a low profile on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:00 pm

I think this whole plane vid discussion you have going on here is intriguing. Great thoughts everyone! I don't have anything to add to the discussion right now, but I just wanted to come say hi handwave I'm Erin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I think this whole plane vid discussion you have going on here is intriguing. Great thoughts everyone! I don't have anything to add to the discussion right now, but I just wanted to come say hi handwave I'm Erin.

:Welcome 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:I think this whole plane vid discussion you have going on here is intriguing. Great thoughts everyone! I don't have anything to add to the discussion right now, but I just wanted to come say hi handwave I'm Erin.

Welcome1 Erin!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Thanks SLA and Rolly!! I have to admit, I'm still a bit skeptical of the spoilerness/foilerness of this vid. Something about perfectly recording a very audible cell phone conversation on a commercial flight still smells a bit sketch to me. Will enjoy seeing if RS is wrong again, or right right right!!  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

ahahah, am I really provoking? Maybe for all to give more though and not stop at the most obvious edit created by producers (but that's speaks volume of their good job, so it's not a critic of them).
OK, so I have a slight problem, since even though I'm not completely new here, I haven't followed The Bachelor/ette threads before ... so, the part with no spoilers, the one with sleuthing ... even there things discussed must not have any connection with outside of TB world after filming? So no SM part from the guys? Have I understood right? But they can use the previews and extra-clips?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 pm

^if I understand you correctly, non-spoilers don't check SM. I asked them before, so be careful what you post on the non spoiler side.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:23 pm

OK ... since this is a plane thread, let's talk about this plane video a bit more ... number 2)
(following n1 some posts ago about Nick's description of Andy) - oh, BTW, if you read some strange sentences with extra words that make no sense ... just figure it our yourself ... I tend to make correction of grammar-spelling, but forget to correct all the sentence, so then rereading myself I have no *edited*-clue what I wanted to write myself - just to give you an idea of my insight thoughts ;)

So let's talk about ... sex ... oh, no, that's Salt'n'pepa song ... Josh, hmmm
OK ... who is sweating now? ... so they say he's a sweetheart and all-around-good-guy and why not believe them? :strings1 
I do. console and I'm being sincerely honest - no sarcasm here, no irony.
I totally buy it.  He is a sport guy, dedicated - obviously has to be of character, since he was playing pro - I assume it takes a lot of dedication/determination/and lots of denying of simple pleasures for achieving a goal like that.
It would be then nothing strange to consider that out of that drive to produce, get the best result, he decided to give the "love life" on hold ... I mean I did it and I've never played anything PRO (why oh why do dirty thoughts come to mind ... you too? - shame ... kiddin!)
so now he's off ... he is done with that life and now wants it all ... he is READY.
Good for him.  :Drool: When person knows what they want, they can make it happen. :soapbox 
Beside it's USA, the greatest export of your country ... the American dream - all is possible.
And Josh would definitely fall into a category of all-american boy to me (although for some reason I picture him blond with blue eyes ... s*** it's B. Pitt!).
So ... moving ahead ... any issues with him? - No.

Does he have bad temper? ... Rolling Eyes  well, yes, kinda, I mean ... remember the basketball game episode? ... well, he did kinda, actually scratch kinda, he did kick Nick into groin.
So ... it's not like in the video Nick says something completely out of the blue ... it's supported with evidence ... but we don't blame any of them for that - do we?  :hidingchair 
Ok, what else Nick says:
"Josh won't say a sh** ... he will do anything she wants ..."
OK, do we know what was the whole discussion/deal at the end of FRC about? - no, so he could refer to that, not of the whole general relationship that he thinks J&A have. Beside maybe Nick is "judging" Andy's relationship with J., thinking of Andy's behavior with himself (Nick) - which happens to not be the same ... but relating to the fact that she is the same, stubborn and passive aggressive person he believes she is, he could have come to that conclusion easily, that Josh might have let everything slide, give Andy "right", because for Nick that part of her character was difficult to handle. 🍅
Maybe ... I'm giving options of interpretation.

Then he says in the video: "Josh eats, sleeps and sh**s " (Nick! watch the language man! :giggle: ) so, what a revelation ... don't we all? what else could he be doing when not spending time with his beloved one? Right! Socializing with the rest of the guys maybe?
OK ... so even Nick has "something to reprimand to some guy of the group" ... right ... only Nick isn't allowed to talk like that ... no, no, bad Nick, bad Nick ... you have to accept the critics but you cannot criticize anyone else, especially not the other guys who were nothing but angels to you.  :Nod: 

so ... so far can you follow my thoughts? ... You might sense some sarcasm, cynicism and irony in my "speech" ... but like I said, all good things written about Josh above were sincere.

And to finish the video with some more adjectives:
"he's (a little bit) competitive" ... he is talking about Josh indeed ... so, we already established he played sport ... so, duuuh, he has to be, obvious  :slap: 
"he is super emotional" ... right, Josh even opened up about his issue with (in)fidelity caused by his ex ... he reacted to every little move by Andy very emotionally (and I think he is very much in the good books among women for that) ... so, nothing untrue here.
"he is really insecure" ... well, this insecurity issue bugs me in all levels ... because some will argue otherwise, Nick, remember, you're not supposed to be secure at the Bachelor-ette ... show some humility, please  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887 but in all honesty, don't we all get a bit insecure when there are real feelings/emotions/matter of hear-soul-futurepartner involved ... it's normal, it's understandable, noone is judging - not even Nick - right?
and here Nick gives a little giggle ... he knew what he just have said ...  spitcoffee  so ... he loses his train of thoughts for a second ... because he knows, he just made some sh**y comment himself ...
we forgive you Nick (at least I do - who's with me?) bestbud! 

and the last but not least ...
"he's totally set in his ways" ...

now I must  bowdown to Nick to have made the most awful public offense possible to his former bud of that journey.
What a bashing ...
How inappropriate of him to trash Josh like these...

Do I need to add anything more?
- rest my case.

Thank you Andy, for not eliminating Nick so far, for keeping him for our sake.

Thanks to whoever filmed this "creepy-stalking-video" ...

it's not like this person maybe was followed by a crew of video-cameramen, asking the stewardess for the seat number of her husband which she happened to forgot.
I mean, we all know how this incognito game goes, right?
If not, tune in tonight ... Nick will teach you the trick  yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn