SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ScrappyRN Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:There's a SC of JP in a bluish gray suit, no tie and a blue and white striped shirt in the SC only thread. It appears to be from one of the RC, I can't keep all the episodes and SC straight at this point. Could this be the same suit as the FRC SC? Wouldn't he have a new suit and shirt for FRC?
The picture of JP is in the 1st JP thread, around page 8. Don't know how to bring it over to this thread to compare the suit colors and shirt. 😕
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:
ScrappyRN wrote:There's a SC of JP in a bluish gray suit, no tie and a blue and white striped shirt in the SC only thread. It appears to be from one of the RC, I can't keep all the episodes and SC straight at this point. Could this be the same suit as the FRC SC? Wouldn't he have a new suit and shirt for FRC?
The picture of JP is in the 1st JP thread, around page 8. Don't know how to bring it over to this thread to compare the suit colors and shirt. 😕

Here you go hun~ :D

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 2011-05-24_225723
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Here's the picture. I don't which RC this is from tho.
IMO - they would get a new suit for FRC. The shirts are very similar but the collar of the FRC shirt has the stripes going diagonally.

ETA - San is really quick!!!

Last edited by realityfan26 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

San wrote:
ScrappyRN wrote:

Here you go hun~ :D

stripes are different

also some F1 said that they were lucky to wear and keep a design suit for the FRC... Although i am sure this is not a prob for either jp or ben Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

realityfan26 wrote:Here's the picture. I don't which RC this is from tho.
IMO - they would get a new suit for FRC. The shirts are very similar but the collar of the FRC shirt has the stripes going diagonally.

I had already looked at that SC earlier on and realized that the stripes were going the wrong way. In fact, pretty funny really, but as I work in the City I keep looking at guys collars to see if I can see a shirt that has vertical stripes instead of horizontal and to date I haven't seen any shirt with horizontal stripes.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm

San wrote:I think that cap of her in the seaplane could be when she arrives in Fiji maybe?

But why would they feel the need to flip it?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
San wrote:I think that cap of her in the seaplane could be when she arrives in Fiji maybe?

But why would they feel the need to flip it?

the same way they decided to flip the limo with brad knowing that none of the girls used it?

bored maybe? to justify their pay? dunno...

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 pm

You I don't think the guys always get new suits..Maybe the leads..I say this because it seems to me that they guys wear what they have..Like Roberto..I really don't think he had a new suit..Just a hunch tho...

And to me it appears that JP likes his grey suit...As Ben seems to favor blue..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Or on her way to pick up JP since he has the sea plane for his FD..I think that is what the episode write up says Right? OR could it be her flying over to Vomo??? To begin the LCD and MTP???
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 051f
Here is a flipped/lightened pic of Ash in the sea plane
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

ryvetted wrote:Whoa, I missed the Luggage Picture location party!! Whoooo I wanted to know precisely where that was!!
Thank you Mr. Write for nailing that down!! high five

I missed it too!! Wow, Mr. Write-- that is awesome! I had a feeling that it might have been a sc from early on in the show (possibly tied in with his intro) but could never find anything else that would tie in. Can't believe that we've resolved this issue!! You should definitely not stay away so long!!

:shimmie: :cheerpom: celebrate firework firework celebrate :cheerpom: :shimmie:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

This picture is so random. haha Who is she looking at??
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Ash

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie