SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

ryvetted wrote:This picture is so random. haha Who is she looking at??
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Ash

ames?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Love that outfit!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
ScrappyRN wrote:There's a SC of JP in a bluish gray suit, no tie and a blue and white striped shirt in the SC only thread. It appears to be from one of the RC, I can't keep all the episodes and SC straight at this point. Could this be the same suit as the FRC SC? Wouldn't he have a new suit and shirt for FRC?
You I don't think the guys always get new suits..Maybe the leads..I say this because it seems to me that they guys wear what they have..Like Roberto..I really don't think he had a new suit..Just a hunch tho...

And to me it appears that JP likes his grey suit...As Ben seems to favor blue..

I think I remember us reading in that last magazine article that showed him coming in from the boat-- (can't remember the magazine, sorry!) that he was wearing a designer suit-- (sorry, can't remember which designer, either!) We also speculated that they didn't have his exact size of shirt because the collar was such a bad fit! He was perfect, the suit looked great but that danged shirt was a horrible fit!!
Sorry, one of the things I perseverated on once we finally got to see him!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm

"must have been that second burrito..."

looks like she blasted all those leaves off with a... well... you know...

Last edited by richlp on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 pm

That's the top she wears on her HTD with Ames.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:42 pm

richlp wrote:

"must have been that second burrito..."

looks like she blasted all those leaves off with a... well... you know...

😆
She destroyed those leaves, that was lethal!!!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm

do you think its possible that they can change the direction of the strips on
JPs shirt collar no idea and where can i find the Mr Whites party photo of the luggage ?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

rc49ers wrote:do you think its possible that they can change the direction of the strips on
JPs shirt collar no idea and where can i find the Mr Whites party photo of the luggage ?

Mr. Write's explanation is on page 4 of this thread. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:30 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
rc49ers wrote:do you think its possible that they can change the direction of the strips on

Thank you BachetteFan I had seen that just didn't think . This almost 80 year old gets confused Embarassed
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 pm

rc49ers wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:

Thank you BachetteFan I had seen that just didn't think . This almost 80 year old gets confused Embarassed

My pleasure rc49ers, I sometimes get a little lost in all the threads myself, and by the way I love your sense of humor! Your post about the magical kisses was funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
rc49ers wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:

My pleasure rc49ers, I sometimes get a little lost in all the threads myself, and by the way I love your sense of humor! Your post about the magical kisses was funny!

Thanks again BachetteFan I'm getting witty in my old age
:giggle:
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Don't the guys switch out their clothes when they go back for their hometown dates? Maybe JP switched out one blue pinstripe for another. He does seem awfully fond of his blue shirt and khaki shorts, he must have kept those in the suitcase. I imagine this guy has a closet full of suits and dress shirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie