SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
skitts wrote:JBF, you are very, very bad, but I love it!

mnmhughes wrote:JBF, those pics are getting me SOOOO excited for tonight's show. It's like a real-life romance novel! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 832905725

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 2174738820 I guess we're all a little tense and have a little anticipation built up!!

I can't help it. This is the most EROTIC season we've seen in ages. A lot has to do with the fact that BOTH are contributing equally here. (Some may say they are just acting for the cameras, but they must have mastered the Lee Strasberg Actor's Studio Technique to perfection.) Meredith/Ian was a hot item, but she did... at certain times... appear to be working harder at it than he was. Ryan/Trista was very mutual.

Ben/Ashley reminds me a little of Charlie/Trista: you did see some kissing, hot-tubbing and they were VERY comfortable with each other, friendship-wise. I distinctly remember Trista's tears running down her face when she rejected him. He took it very well... probably too well. In contrast, Meredith looked like she was squirming a lot when she was with her final 2 Matt.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Kiss2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Kiss3
Well I do know that JP has mouth open, but not Ashley so much.

I can not see the SC's you have... because I am at work... but Ashley has not kissed ANYONE... including JP with an open mouth.

Heck... even on the plane on the way to their private island... JP goes to kiss her and she doesn't even pucker her lips. aye, aye, aye! And this from a woman who claims that "great sex" is what keeps a relationship.

scratch

Wow. That's not true. Ash's mouth was open on the beach in Phuket and open on top of Peak Tower.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 pm

I do not recall a lead not being comfortable with a F2?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:07 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:

I can not see the SC's you have... because I am at work... but Ashley has not kissed ANYONE... including JP with an open mouth.

Heck... even on the plane on the way to their private island... JP goes to kiss her and she doesn't even pucker her lips. aye, aye, aye! And this from a woman who claims that "great sex" is what keeps a relationship.

scratch

Wow. That's not true. Ash's mouth was open on the beach in Phuket and open on top of Peak Tower.

yes ma'am

I have a hard time to capture the exact moment and the close up I have are always too blur to see it. But when the video is rolling it is very clear... yes

ps: on this particular pic above she has her mouth open....

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:

scratch

yes ma'am

I have a hard time to capture the exact moment and the close up I have are always too blur to see it. But when the video is rolling it is very clear... yes

I you wanna see her mouth open, throw a pork chop in front of her...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 BEN2

While I certainly agree which relationship looks more intimate, I do find this to be rather poor screencap "example". There were other scenes where they looked much happier. He is way too stern and disapproving here. That's not the Ben I've been seeing on screen, although maybe they have been magnifying his "fun" side to be more than it is. I liked that clip of him on the first TV Grapevine video, with the limo arrivals. He is talking to the other guys as soon as he enters the mansion. Everybody likes him because he is very approachable.

Watching Britt's scenes in Brad's show, I can see why she would be better "fit" for him. She is a quite shy and less talkative, in addition to appearing as a good listener. She also didn't have a lot of confidence on her yacht date (resembling Ben's tonight). Obviously, I don't KNOW either Britt or Ben apart from their TV footage, but the body language of Britt suggests that she wants somebody who is more reserved and disciplined than Brad.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

richlp wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:

scratch

yes ma'am

a bit over the top here maybe? sorry did not laugh no no

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Titou wrote:
richlp wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:

scratch

yes ma'am

a bit over the top here maybe? sorry did not laugh no no

Awww come on... you know she LOVES to eat... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

This has to be an open mouth kiss right?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Closedmouth
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

San wrote:This has to be an open mouth kiss right?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 27 Closedmouth

Yep, and from that part of the scene forward, they were all open mouth. :gotcha:

Last edited by mnmhughes on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

:yes: They are 100% open mouth in the next couple second of that video where they both have their hands on each others faces too San.

eta mnm you beat me to it rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 pm

richlp wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
2observe wrote:

scratch

yes ma'am

You are way, way, way too funny for your own good!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie