SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:59 am

We know Karina

@Karina_Smirnoff: @clmgiudici @CherylBurke @MaksimC @TonyDovolani @julztocker so good seeing u today! Gorgeous couple!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:35 am

They look yummy in this pic. and me like hubs' shirt, a lot. Hope for a pic or two of uncle J. and the girls...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 am

Yay!

The band is back together. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same picture

@julztocker: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici ohhh yea the band is back together #dallas #bwat #dwts just like old times! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 am

Happy Sunday everyone Smiley Love the pic of them and Uncle Julz! Glad they had fun.

More from bwat:
@starryii @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici: Thnk U 4  takin a pic w/ my mom & being gracious 2 us, ur fans@ ballroom, 2nite! #onehappymom [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On stage!
ashleytatum7: Y'all were so cute on stage! Loved your shoes Catherine! Tonight was so much fun!! N @catherinegiudici @seanloweksu @tonydovolani @maksimc @cherylburke [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 am

Fun! Doesn't get them off the hook for some video though!  Hugesmile 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:17 am

What fun surprises to wake up to. Nice to see the band reunited, now all that's needed before he leaves town is for uncle Julz to see the girls.

And someone in that audience better have taken video of them on stage. Somehow I think Sean will do better with Cat as his dance partner than the last one.  Hugesmile

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:26 am

Julz. Smiley

It's nice to see that Sean has no problem hanging with the guy, who his wife cheated on him with for months....  :P 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:35 am

chloep wrote:Julz. Smiley

It's nice to see that Sean has no problem hanging with the guy, who his wife cheated on him with for months....  :P 

Oh they are both very tolerant of that issue, doncha know?  giggling 

Shoutout to Barbie...joksies!!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 am

GooSunday, good mind. Got ya !!.Suspected that all along,that finally this man shared the popsicles with Sean! wop,wop, jokeises!!!

barbie

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:47 am

If the tabloids say so, it must be true. Sean, always listen to the tabs, OK.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:49 am

Happy Sunday Barbie. Enjoy and behave. #WWSCD

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 am

vivi2 wrote:

If the tabloids say so, it must be true. Sean, always listen to the tabs, OK.

True dat! And rumor is Cat does want to take dance lessons...if ya know what I mean. #Joksies #WWSCD

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727