bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 on Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:00 pm

@nuts2uiam wrote:
@Newto wrote:@nuts2uiam  - My younger son wore that contraption with the bar, but he was an infant and not already walking.  I can't imagine it being used on a three year old child.  JMO.

While I am not a fan, I would never accuse her of being a bad mom, so I guess either my eyes were playing tricks on me or maybe it just started. Yes, I have known many little ones in the past whose families have had to deal with the bar and shoes.  I have honestly not seen it  in quite a while, but my exposure to infants is not what it used to be.

Some time ago, she addressed the turned in foot. She and her pediatrician know about it and at that time were doing some type of treatment.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1398

Back to top Go down

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam on Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:33 am

Thank you. Like I said I have not followed her for a long time.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@nuts2uiam Same here. I'm not interested in anything they do. I really enjoyed them on their season, but it went downhill after that. I had couple's cam on before MAFS and didn't bother with them at all. She is so OTT with TMI. If her fans enjoy that, great, not for me at all.

Why are they going to Florida to a house with no furniture? Going to Florida, is the worst decision she could make. Taking a risk like that is pure stupidity IMHO.

Was looking for something on the today show and I saw this. Talk about TMI. My question is why does she (maybe Doug, too) think people are
a) thinking about their sex life and b) entitled to the intimate details? I wish them both happiness always but enough is enough, jus too away quietly.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum