SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:17 pm

Have just been watching MAFS Houston: A Look Back and I still cannot abide Elizabeth who now goes by Beth. Brianna is her co-host and is well spoken, classy, and comes across as accomplished and professional. Beth is the exact opposite.

If Beth's lips are moving my finger is on the fast forward button...

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:09 pm

@Doats Is that something new?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Is that something new?

The episode? A Look Back? I haven't seen anything similar for other seasons but since I record MAFS it automatically recorded this after the Reunion Part I.

@GuardianAngel if your question was re: my opinion of Beth, then no. I have disliked her behavior and her voice ever since her first appearance. Hugesmile

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Apparently Jamie has been removed from Unfiltered. So some are wondering who will replace her and some say Gil should. In fact even last night I think it was when the guys got together with Kevin they mentioned Gil was good at helping them all. I wonder if TPTB set him up for that blow he took from Myrla, because he seemed to read things so well until it came time for him and their relationship. Even thought I can't seem to get the show anymore I'd vote for him!!!

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Brill wrote:Apparently Jamie has been removed from Unfiltered. So some are wondering who will replace her and some say Gil should.  In fact even last night I think it was when the guys got together with Kevin they mentioned Gil was good at helping them all.  I wonder if TPTB set him up for that blow he took from Myrla, because he seemed to read things so well until it came time for him and their relationship.  Even thought I can't seem to get the show anymore I'd vote for him!!!

I never did enjoy Jamie but Gil hosting Unfiltered would be fabulous in my opinion! He was my favorite participant from all the seasons.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:39 pm

Doats wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Is that something new?

The episode? A Look Back? I haven't seen anything similar for other seasons but since I record MAFS it automatically recorded this after the Reunion Part I.

@GuardianAngel if your question was re: my opinion of Beth, then no. I have disliked her behavior and her voice ever since her first appearance. Hugesmile

Maybe that's what I was watching last week after the show. My TV Guide said something totally unrelated. It was three couples from previous season's discussing Decision Day. I did not stay up after last nights show to see what was on after that.

I would love Gil as a replacement! I never watched Unfiltered, because of Jamie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Here's her statement.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/jamie-otis-announces-departure-from-mafs-unfiltered-says-she-found-out-unexpectedly/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:58 am

Well by the looks of reading the posts guessing not one of the couples are still married! Maybe that's why they didn't say anything for next season's Couples Cam like "see whose joining us next!" So there's one week left and then we can finally close the door on this mess!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:59 am

Wonder why Jamie was let go.. I also didn't watch because of her know it all comments/responses.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:45 pm

I searched around for a reason as to why she was let go but only speculation that she's been doing it for 10 yrs! (which I can't believe it's been that long) and Lifetime thought it was time for a change. Like I said I never watched her but since her season there are a lot of other's that could easily take her place. It does sound like she didn't expect it.

I checked a couple of IG's for the contestants but they are still private. Maybe after the show is over they'll go public.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:42 pm

I will watch but I'm on Eastern time zone, 9pm for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Jolena
Mastiiffmom
Doats
Linds911
provenceguy