SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

sdmom wrote:That store, Stella's Trunk is more a women's boutique. Why did Nick buy a shirt there? I don't find him that metrosexual! Was he buying a gift? Someone wanna ask what else Nick purchased?  question  :stirthepot 
Sorry, because we don't have much new info to talk about today, I have to let my imagination run wild.

He purchased the shirt he is wearing in the pic.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

I think what she's asking is why he initially went in. OK, 2 questions or that lady.....what did he buy and was he wearing a bracelet?  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

mentioned it up thread...
But I'm thinking that WORKSHIRT is it a shout out to Andi
Since she liked it so much on Chris on the last GD!!!
 :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm

But he didn't post the picture, she did.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

I must say that Nick looks great in that work shirt!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:But he didn't post the picture, she did.
ok, yeah, but he bought it...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:51 pm

SueSt wrote:mentioned it up thread...

I know he did not post the picture but maybe Andi somehow influenced his decision to buy a workshirt like the one Chris had after seeing her reaction to it.  giggling 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Another awesome Bustle article!

http://www.bustle.com/articles/30605-the-bachelorette-suitor-nick-viall-is-the-one-whether-or-not-andi-knows-it-on-the

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 pm

^^ So Nick for TB? I will sign the petition!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:00 pm

No offense to Josh fans - I like him ok, I just would have no interest in following him and Andi post-show and the same with Chris and Andi if Chris by chance turned to be F1. I just don't find either pairing as stimulating as I would have with Andi and Nick. I don't know if I even want to watch the MTA (where we have to deal with shots of Andi laughing over Josh bloopers) and the FRC ceremony especially if Nick does get his heart broken. I might only tune in for the ATFR to check out Nick but that's all. So hoping the spoilers are wrong...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

isittrue wrote:No offense to Josh fans - I like him ok, I just would have no interest in following him and Andi post-show and the same with Chris and Andi if Chris by chance turned to be F1.  I just don't find either pairing as stimulating as I would have with Andi and Nick.  I don't know if I even want to watch the MTA (where we have to deal with shots of Andi laughing over Josh bloopers) and the FRC ceremony especially if Nick does get his heart broken.  I might only tune in for the ATFR to check out Nick but that's all.  So hoping the spoilers are wrong...

That can be a good thing....I won't have to be consumed with the couple and I can actually get back to real life!  giggling 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

isittrue wrote:
SueSt wrote:mentioned it up thread...

I know he did not post the picture but maybe Andi somehow influenced his decision to buy a workshirt like the one Chris had after seeing her reaction to it.   giggling 

Nick wore a "Chris" shirt here. It's a curious pic because it appears to be selfie taken in a very large mirror. Note: looks like 2 leather & bead bracelets.

nick_viall28 Looks like I took a page out of My boy Chris's fashion playbook today. Most stylish farmer I know. #the bachelorette 1mon

http://web.stagram.com/p/734255436931468884_28313266

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

+52
Karche
noobsleuth
clueless
atem
Alanna