SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Are You and addict if you keep a tab on your computer just for the last video of Andi And josh so you can just click and watch at any moment and smile like an idiot and have your staff ask why Are you so happy today  :bigsmile: 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 pm

^^^Not at all!! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
They are showing it in that order?  That makes me feel a little better.  I really only have Ash season to compare but maybe someone else can.  I know on Ali's season Frank's was last but he left, Ash season Jp's was last, can't remember Emily's, Des Brooks was last but left. I didn't start re-watching until Ali's so have no clue prior to that.
Wait a second!  I think I looked at HTDs by accident.  Going back to check.

ETA:  Here is what chloep posted, and she was VERY confident about the schedule for the last three episodes:

Episode 9 - FDs (3 to 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony
That's filming right but do we have the episode breakdown yet to see what order they are showing it in?
pander, I saw on another thread that the order in which they will air the FD dates is Nick, Josh, Chris.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Wow! The photos in the banner are pretty telling. There is only one guy she is leaning into.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5 - Page 41 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Are You and addict if you keep a tab on your computer just for the last video of Andi And josh  so you can just click and watch at any moment and smile like an idiot and have your staff ask why Are you so happy today  :bigsmile: 

Hahahaha love it!!  :cutesmile!: 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

^^^ I asked the same question in the FD thread. I think Josh was last IRT because he was her F1 already at that point, but they had to show Chris's date last because he was let go early. I have no doubt Andi told Josh that Chris was gone during their FS time.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

MJC1969

Yes. I am an addict for this couple. I am self-employed and work at home and I can't count the number of nights I am typing into the wee hours of the morning to get an assignment done because I was on this site all day. LOL

I need to have this over so I can get some sleep.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Relalou wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Relalou wrote:Watched the preview and it occurred to me to wonder whether either Nick or Chris speak Spanish…  The fact that Josh does, made him an ideal choice for the walk around town and meet the locals date ()and when you add in baseball it seems perfect.

I wanted Josh to get the romantic date. hissyfit 

I get that - who wouldn't!  BUT, I think that the insight we (and more importantly she) get into who he is, how he relates with people, how he can take charge, how he brings her joy and makes her ok with terrible dancing in public is a lot more important in deciding upon a future than focusing on passion that they clearly already have.  To this point Andi has talked a lot about their chemistry but wonders if there is something more.  This is her something more with Josh.

:yes: josh already had two over the top romantic dates and Andi does not need to question their chemistry. The date where Andi sees Josh interact with others, especially children, reveals another aspect of Josh that contradicts her stereotype of jocks--the flaky, superficial, full of himself kind. Kudos to whoever planned this date because it definitely highlighted the best of Josh.

I suspect that Nick's date further gave him more reason to believe that he is the F1 and that's what TPTB want to happen. The viewers also start to think that is the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh my, I can relate MJC!! I'm doing the same thing! ha! smiling at my computer!
I just watched a youtube video of them from week 3, before the rose ceremony and it is hot! they are kissing and Andi pulls his head down to her and he makes this sexy growl sound.. wowza! He is telling her he likes her alot and wants to kiss her everyday and she flirtingly keeps saying , why? why?
 :cutesmile!: 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Laura, just saw your post too! I've got it bad for these 2!! I'm going to need some classes to get over the withdrawal after this is all over!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:06 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Are You and addict if you keep a tab on your computer just for the last video of Andi And josh  so you can just click and watch at any moment and smile like an idiot and have your staff ask why Are you so happy today  :bigsmile: 

haha, me too!.. I've watched it several times and I love what he says about the aphrodisiac in Spanish something like: Perfect, you don't have to say anything more, give it to me! giggling 

Yellow ribbon on in full view, no bikini but at least Andi's wearing a sexy semi-see through top for Josh?

laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Relalou wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Relalou wrote:Watched the preview and it occurred to me to wonder whether either Nick or Chris speak Spanish…  The fact that Josh does, made him an ideal choice for the walk around town and meet the locals date ()and when you add in baseball it seems perfect.

I wanted Josh to get the romantic date. hissyfit 

I get that - who wouldn't!  BUT, I think that the insight we (and more importantly she) get into who he is, how he relates with people, how he can take charge, how he brings her joy and makes her ok with terrible dancing in public is a lot more important in deciding upon a future than focusing on passion that they clearly already have.  To this point Andi has talked a lot about their chemistry but wonders if there is something more.  This is her something more with Josh.

I had been thinking about a few things and you touched on some of them. Starting with HT Andi was protective of Josh. She was the happiest to see him on HT than the others. The way she is talking about Josh now is so different than what she was saying before. She is drawn to him and he makes her feel young and vibrant (Her words). Somewhere along the way she has put her guard down and is finally enjoying building a relationship to go with the undeniable chemistry they have. This date almost looks like they are their honeymoon.

I hope you'll can understand what I am trying to say. I do not write as good as all of you.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #5

+71
Al
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
biolalyss
Luvvy