SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Mirzam Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm

I don't think we are allowed to link to RS's website, but it is the first article episode 9 recap, dated today, page 6 on reality steve dot com (no spaces obviously!).

Mods if this is TMI, please delete.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Spencer81 wrote:I have watched the rose ceremony like 5x cuz Josh looks so hot in that blue shirt.  He is a groaner.. haha!  He did when he got out of the SUV, then when Andi says his name, he grunts alittle..  so cute!  He is so expressive!
I was shocked that he growled at her with Nick standing right there. Wow. This reminds me of the cocktail party where Nick grabbed her and Josh hung back, what was Andi saying again about how a real man acts, hmmmm??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

What a great episode last night ! Loved it !! So hot. These two were made for each other , they balance each other perfectly. Josh does have many sides to him and I'm glad she is seeing them. So glad we got to see josh shirtless laugh out loud one hunk of a man Smiley and from his recent Instagram pic he is looking even more hot ( if that's even possible) Being in love looks dame good on him Smiley. Andi is one lucky girl. Dame!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:I have watched the rose ceremony like 5x cuz Josh looks so hot in that blue shirt.  He is a groaner.. haha!  He did when he got out of the SUV, then when Andi says his name, he grunts alittle..  so cute!  He is so expressive!
I was shocked that he growled at her with Nick standing right there. Wow. This reminds me of the cocktail party where Nick grabbed her and Josh hung back, what was Andi saying again about how a real man acts, hmmmm??

I was thinking the same thing . Someone should put the link to this pool video on Andi's twitter and title it . " Now this is what you call a REAL man"  :yes: giggling  I hope someone does it , I wish I knew how to. :cutesmile!: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Just read all the posts from today!   That pool was HOT!!  Andi had said she wasn’t having a hot tub date; no need to,  there was plenty of steam last night!!  
Did you notice when they were sitting on the bench how Andi scooted closer to Josh?  Loved it!  I think it’s impossible for them both to keep their hands off each other!  I LOVED their conversations; they were both so real with each other!  I adored Andi’s laugh; you could tell it wasn’t fake!  

MJC, I saw the purple ribbon!  (I had just watched their date over and over; I hadn’t looked at the sneak preview.)  You super sleuthers need to get on it!!! ;)
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 pm

WOW! I agree with every single post in here! I was smiling and crying watching their date, and the pool scenes, I really had to fan myself, or as they said in the old days, down south~ I was getting 'the vapors' watching. So sweet, loving sexy hot, all rolled into one. My fav. guy ever on this show is Josh Murray. One in a million. He's the real deal.

Andi is back in ATL, I would bet money there's a safe house visit very soon, (they were apart a least for 5 days or 6 counting today) ~  in the Atlanta safe house TPTB has rented for them.

I remember JP said they rented one in NYC for Jash, since Philly & NY are close to each other. Makes sense, TPTB saves a ton of money on airfares, and the couple can see each other alot more without fear of being spotted at airports, going to CA, easier to hide them in Atlanta.  :Nod: 

MJC1969, thanks for the screencaps. And for the videos of their date, I cannot wait to watch them again. I will put my a/c on very cold before hand   :atomic: 

Oh, I know nothing about sleuthing, just a wild guess, but could the pic. of Josh in the shorts and blue shirt be when he's going to see Neil Lane?  no idea 

This is an awesome place with all the love for Josh! He's remarkable, imo #Dawgs  cheerleader

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Oh, and in the pool, when she leans back in the water "to get her hair wet," Andi doesn't skip a beat...she just goes right to Josh's lips! She can't get enough!!!

And, I'm not bashing on Nick, but she didn't apologize to Mom and Dad for the beach scene!  :winkie: 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Where Oh Where is Josh today? Could he be driving Home to Atlanta to see his true Love ?
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:17 pm

teachturtle wrote:Oh, and in the pool, when she leans back in the water "to get her hair wet," Andi doesn't skip a beat...she just goes right to Josh's lips!  She can't get enough!!!

And, I'm not bashing on Nick, but she didn't apologize to Mom and Dad for the beach scene!   :winkie: 
So true, it looked very scripted and not a natural ebb and flow to me, kind of fake, imo. Her date with Josh, on the other hand, could have been a scene in the notebook. IMO, It was so very obvious she's so in love with Josh & he loves and adores her. My 12 yr. old niece said, "I think they love each other".  Hugesmile Going to watch their date again, I can't get enough of these two. Pure love is what I see and they are so sexy together. whew.  l o v e beatingheart :sweetheart: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Josh favorited the tweet of all the kids pointing to him as F1. Andi favorited a #TeamJosh tweet and some others referencing him last night. Just a lil twitter update for y'all Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Who has Sore jaws from smiling so much? My computer is letting me know I have had to much Hot stuff on it today ...it is rebelling and slowing down. I have smiled more today than I have In a while Thanks Team Sushi
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you MJC , love all your video's of J & A date. Awesome !! By any chance did you send them to momma Murray? giggling 

Wonder what she thought of last nights show? Did she post anything on FB? anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977