SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:12 am

Bzen wrote:I do hope we get a televised wedding for Andi and Josh. I do not doubt they will get to that point. What do you all think?  High clap High clap

I'm really hoping! I just wonder what the criteria is...ratings?? Because Dez did not get one.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 81 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Bzen wrote:I do hope we get a televised wedding for Andi and Josh. I do not doubt they will get to that point. What do you all think?  High clap High clap

I'm really hoping!  I just wonder what the criteria is...ratings?? Because Dez did not get one.  
Probably. Right now the IT couple in Bach Nation is SeanCat so I think that's what's up for a wedding and fanfare- big beefy guy, some pups, and a conventionally beautiful girl that's fun (this isn't Andi yet but with Josh, it will be imo). So yeah, I think these two are poised to be the next IT couple, especially thanks to the Murray last name. I cannot imagine that tptb aren't going to trot them out at all opportunities, either with or without SeanCat, now that they exist. I mean, they are STUNNING, Josh is hysterical, and Andi will get to be more fun as time goes on laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:21 am

I think there is a very good chance that it is on the horizon. Indeed, it may be that the reason the producers have allowed us to see so much of the love story is to prime us for it. And as I said a few days ago and also noticed Piper speculated the same thing yesterday, I won't be surprised if it's sooner than later and wonder if that has something to do with Andi taking this time off. It may also be the reason that according to RS Des' and Chris' wedding is not going to be televised.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:34 am

Just read RS's MTA spoiler. Andi and Josh went to Mexico together?  Hugesmile 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:38 am

i love when andi holds and caresses josh's head when they were on the bench in dr. so romantic. can someone make a gif of that scene thank you Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Just read RS's MTA spoiler. Andi and Josh went to Mexico together?  Hugesmile 

Yes. Someone took a sneaky pic on him at Cancun Aeropuerto

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 81 BqRzkC8IUAISnIV

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 am

Do you want a separate thread for your clues? It would be a no discussion thread. Use the quote to add your clue?

Hold your comments, new thread needs to be created.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Do you want a separate thread for your clues? It would be a no discussion thread. Use the quote to add your clue?

Hold your comments, new thread needs to be created.
YES please!!!! That would be awesome. Great idea!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977