SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 am

What an episode it was, the best for a JODI fan. I'm at my lake house for a week and I have had to buy 3GB extra surftime just to be able to follow all the JODI activities on  my phone.Thank you Sophinette for the video! It is soooo good and the music fits perfectly! And MJC your photos are amazing! Thank you both for your hard work. bowdown

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 am

Sophinette ...Thank you for this fun video. It is wonderful. You captured the kids just perfectly ...You are always the best Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:50 am

Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:FYI I DMed my video to Andi,,, no reply of course.

But...... she still follows me after that and after I pretty much screamed from the rooftops I was #TeamJodi.

Good sign?  :yes: Hugesmile Praying :eyesigh: 🍣 

The JODI video?  I suggest you also tweet it or DM to Momma Murray.  I tweeted her TrueLove's Video and she responded...Same day!!.  

Trust me, she has it! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:57 am

Alanna wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray
6 minutes ago near Tampa, FL
Sabel loves staying with grandma & grandpa.
So cute!! So we were right! Josh dropped her off so he can do media with Sabel's mommy in a few weeks. Adorbs.

BachFan, is this a clue that Josh needed to drop Sabel off? I think so but I'll leave the final vote to you!

I am sooo behind, again, laugh out loud

Definitely a clue, I'll add this when I get to work this morning, gracias!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:57 am

Double post

Last edited by BachfanNY on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 am

sophienette wrote:Secret video not secret any more and updated! Hope you enjoy:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6b7

This is Awesome-Great Job Sophie!!!
 clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 am

[quote="sophienette"]
Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:FYI I DMed my video to Andi,,, no reply of course.

But...... she still follows me after that and after I pretty much screamed from the rooftops I was #TeamJodi.

Good sign?  :yes: Hugesmile Praying :eyesigh: 🍣 

The JODI video?  I suggest you also tweet it or DM to Momma Murray.  I tweeted her TrueLove's Video and she responded...Same day!!.  

Yeah!! I'm so glad... I may still tweet @scarfofjosh; @joshmfans . Again great job!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 am

Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Yeah!!  I'm so glad... I may still tweet @scarfofjosh; @joshmfans .  Again great job!!

Go for it Smiley
 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 am

teachturtle wrote:THIS JUST HAPPENED!!!!   PINKHEART  PINKHEART 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 80 Untitl11

WOW!! So awesome.. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 am

Steel2009 wrote:

The JODI video?  

Yeah!!  I'm so glad... I may still tweet @scarfofjosh; @joshmfans .  Again great job!!
[/quote]
ScarfofJosh will be flattered. It's in the video playing an important role. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 am

12 days left! I bet Josh and Andi are doing their own countdown too.  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 am

I do hope we get a televised wedding for Andi and Josh. I do not doubt they will get to that point. What do you all think?  High clap High clap

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977