SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Did you guys see in the media thread about the new US weekly jlcazz posted- according to the article (take with a grain of salt), Andi is happy as a clam but Nick does make an effort to get her back??? Based on what jlcazz was saying, it does not sound like Andi changes her mind so... who knows? Remember this is a tabloid

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 pm

notarose wrote:What comfort looks like:

photo 126B7C4A-A005-44A5-A14F-F8E038CA34C6_zpsvnth0pcz.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.
And Andi PIs that she could see him like a dad reading to their kids - toooooo sweet.
And she feels safe with him (big issues since her prior boyfriend cheated)...
And to your earlier post... the picture tells the story about being able to open up and share intimacy.  :sprinklehearts 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 pm

torybean wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I would totally be on board with all of you if not for that darn video.

Believing the video and other SM so called clues are exactly what TPTB want us to do.   :tinfoil  

However, the love story between these two crazy kids that we have witnessed each week is far stronger than all of noise.....powerful stuff.  

Cheers to this, Tory  clapping! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 pm

There's allegedly an US weekly story which states that Nick tried to get her back post-show. I'm in Chicago and I think US weekly only is on sale on Wednesdays on the East Coast.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:There were A LOT of people who changed their minds this past episode, including Des.  The SM had many folks saying "wow, I actually like Nick now."  He made some fans, so if he is F1(and I still think he is) it seems that TPTB are making a great attempt at improving his edit.

ITA roses..right up my alley of the Eric Effect: TPTB finally came to the right mind to put the Great LS in full glory on the last 2 episodes   cheerleader

If a wedding is in the works for 2014, ABC will want to televise and get as many viewers on board/excited to see Andi marrying her soul mate, Nick! I mean ... wow! What a love story we've seen. Even my daughter who went from Team JJ to Team Brian was happy to join Team Nick after watching the HTDs.

Thanks to Jen for posting both Andi and CH's blogs. I could be reading into things but I think that CH/TPTB were almost surprised at harsh reaction by many viewers and folks in blogosphere on Nick's actions. It seems like for every 1 fan/blogger who "got" Nick and loved his pursuit and laser focus on Andi, there were 3-4 more who hated him. I bet they were thinking it would be more of a 50/50 reaction because Nick is just so genuine ... NO ACTING a la 1F ... so sweet & endearing.

While producers could trump up the house drama with other guys, they could not create drama when Nick exited the house. So, I don't think Nick's edit necessarily changed. I think that producers worked with what they had, which is ALL GOOD, and spliced the heck out of Nick/Andi's conversation while on the beach and he was trying to say I love You. I just strongly believe that Nick told all to Andi in the water with her during their time clinging to .each other in waves.

I gotta get back to my real life so let's hurry up with July 28th, please!  :Nod: 

yes MVMom...to the bolded..i believe so...its bitter sweet for me, since i tend to think it somehow affected my lovely Chres's initial wedding plan. sad
to your last bolded, yes please!..i just need to see the ATFR more than anything  giggling Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/ryan-gosling-cooks-for-pregnant-eva-mendes-is-a-caring-dad-to-be-2014167

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:There were A LOT of people who changed their minds this past episode, including Des.  The SM had many folks saying "wow, I actually like Nick now."  He made some fans, so if he is F1(and I still think he is) it seems that TPTB are making a great attempt at improving his edit.

ITA roses..right up my alley of the Eric Effect: TPTB finally came to the right mind to put the Great LS in full glory on the last 2 episodes   cheerleader

If a wedding is in the works for 2014, ABC will want to televise and get as many viewers on board/excited to see Andi marrying her soul mate, Nick! I mean ... wow! What a love story we've seen. Even my daughter who went from Team JJ to Team Brian was happy to join Team Nick after watching the HTDs.

Thanks to Jen for posting both Andi and CH's blogs. I could be reading into things but I think that CH/TPTB were almost surprised at harsh reaction by many viewers and folks in blogosphere on Nick's actions. It seems like for every 1 fan/blogger who "got" Nick and loved his pursuit and laser focus on Andi, there were 3-4 more who hated him. I bet they were thinking it would be more of a 50/50 reaction because Nick is just so genuine ... NO ACTING a la 1F ... so sweet & endearing.

While producers could trump up the house drama with other guys, they could not create drama when Nick exited the house. So, I don't think Nick's edit necessarily changed. I think that producers worked with what they had, which is ALL GOOD, and spliced the heck out of Nick/Andi's conversation while on the beach and he was trying to say I love You. I just strongly believe that Nick told all to Andi in the water with her during their time clinging to each other in waves.

I gotta get back to my real life so let's hurry up with July 28th, please!  :Nod: 
ME TOO MVMOM on RL!
TPRB surprised by the reaction - that they helped to create??? not sure about that one. Still it is good to have CH's voice of reason at least to balance things out a bit!
As far as the editing, the beach scene and also the beginning of night-time portion of their FD were edit-storms... just all over the place and lots of cuts and nothing being said. Very noticeable and very uncomfortable.
Love, love, love: Andi marrying her soul mate, Nick! I mean ... wow! What a love story we've seen!!! and totally agree!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:There's allegedly an US weekly story which states that Nick tried to get her back post-show.  I'm in Chicago and I think US weekly only is on sale on Wednesdays on the East Coast.

Oh nooooooo Nick! :tissuebox  The filming in Milwaukee makes me weary....... sad 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

ITA roses..right up my alley of the Eric Effect: TPTB finally came to their right mind to put the Great LS in full glory on the last 2 episodes   cheerleader

btw love your avi!..im glad that you have saved that precious pic before taken down. That and the other one implying 'waiting' ..IMO  :cutesmile!:

Thanks, Mura. I didn't know the picture was taken down. Is there some significance to it?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:There's allegedly an US weekly story which states that Nick tried to get her back post-show.  I'm in Chicago and I think US weekly only is on sale on Wednesdays on the East Coast.

Oh nooooooo Nick! :tissuebox  The filming in Milwaukee makes me weary....... sad 

Me too Beagle. Me too.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

ITA roses..right up my alley of the Eric Effect: TPTB finally came to their right mind to put the Great LS in full glory on the last 2 episodes   cheerleader

btw love your avi!..im glad that you have saved that precious pic before taken down. That and the other one implying 'waiting' ..IMO  :cutesmile!:

Thanks, Mura.  I didn't know the picture was taken down.  Is there some significance to it?

i really dont know....that time i was still super busy fangirling my pre-season fav, Brian... giggling . I get hooked in Nick Nation only after my BFF Chris-fellow Brittany, pointed out the odd of Nick's PP--shirtless, allegedly SH visit--that resembles our Prince's SH visit PP pic last year. (i have posted both in prev thread).

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 pm

[quote="2boys3girls"]Love reading all the new positive posts today!

Someone mentioned (sorry I didn't quote it) that Nick's dad said something about inconceivable. Is this something he tweeted? Can anyone point me in that direction? I would like to see that. Thanks![/quote

Here is the tweet, 2b3g

chris viall
‏@cviall11 "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"
Princess Bride. Top 5 all time! #teamnick

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO