SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sorry if you guys have talked about this already, but how cute was it when Nick led her away to "privately" tell her ily? So sweet!

If things were different, I would TOTALLY be a Nick/Andi fan. They have something special going on.

It was one of my favorite moments between them.  Thank you for sharing it with us!
It was so cute! And I loved his list of things he loves about her heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Someone in another thread posted that during a preview of MTA, they showed a shot of Nick and Josh and the announcer said that the man she did not choose sent her a letter. Not sure why they would be hyping this now though. I remain on the rollercoaster.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm

isittrue wrote:Someone in another thread posted that during a preview of MTA, they showed a shot of Nick and Josh and the announcer said that the man she did not choose sent her a letter.   Not sure why they would be hyping this now though.  I remain on the rollercoaster.  

Well if it's true, it possibly links to the gossip that someone tried to get her back....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:16 pm

thats what I am afraid but why hype it now?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I've been watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette series since season 1. In all of the past seasons the men have worn suits to the FRC.
 If it is only one guy at the FRC like many suspect then the promo makes sense because they won't be likely to be showing a guy in a suit and thus give it all away. Last season they got away with it because of the whole "Brooks returns" angle so showing Chris in the suit in the Limo didn't phase many at all.

I really think they learned from the foiler last season too.  Some questioned it because of the screencaps showing Drew and Chris with both LCDs and no Brooks, then Chris in suit.  I think that is why we didn't get an DR screencaps until HTDs and we only got them week by week.  They are not going to give anything away early this time.  If the goal is to fool RS again, then they can't have sites like this figuring it out and giving RS the chance to changes his spoiler and pull another I got it right in the end, like he did with Ali and Brad 2.0!
THIS.
ITA with your entire post! :yes: 
right up my alley on the Conspiracy Theory.  :cutesmile!: . Couldnt have said it better!...TY Stuc!... clapping!

i always wonder if RS's spoiler-change on Ali season --despite her own foiler attempts with help from friends laugh out loud--was mostly due to him getting last minute info from super sleuthers on the board who figured out Roberto was transferred from Charlotte (?) to SD.(That was really awesome! :Nod: ).
I would love to know!.. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Yes it does. I don't like the idea of him trying to get her back if she is happily engaged to Josh, especially with Nick knowing this.

If all it was a letter that he wrote then I am more understanding because Andi has the opportunity to decide not to read it. Maybe it was explaining the negative edit that Andi would be seeing of Nick and he trying to ensure she knows that everything he did was genuine.

I can deal with a letter.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:22 pm

SueSt wrote:
isittrue wrote:I am trying to not read too much into things but I was reading CH blog again and I had such a weird feeling of deja vu as in Des' season where CH was always pointing to how good of a relationship Chris and Des had as opposed to Brooks and Des.  He even hinted that if Des chose Brooks it would be like all her other relationships that had failed or something along that lines.  In his latest blog, he mentions something about Josh is the safe choice but the sometimes safe feels right even when it's not.  He also said Nick was the relationship less traveled but one that Andi aspired to be in.  Again, not trying to read into things too much especially since CH may very well be trying to throw people off the spoiler but it just reminded me of last year for some reason and it may mean nothing or not.

I like it isittrue; good observation!  thanks for sharing. :yes: 
you are not alone, istitrue!  bestbud! 
a couple of Nick's admirer  giggling  PMd me about noticing the point you brought up too.  :Nod:  . Dare i say, in a foiler-ish season, and when CH really likes the lead, his blog could be a great indicator of the outcome. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick tweeted this about 50 minutes ago.

Sometimes you could just use a hug...ideally when you're not at work.

I heart him and feel so bad for him! He probably can't wait until this while thing is over.

I know especially after that stupid US article!
Off to send him cyber hugs  blowkiss 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I just replied to Nick on twitter. I encourage all who have twitter accounts to do so. Poor guy definitely needs some LOVE!
OOPS! Just remember hubby follows me on twitter...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:51 pm

isittrue wrote:thats what I am afraid but why hype it now?  
the end is in sight. everything is hype now... to get us talking about the finale and tuning in!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick tweeted this about 50 minutes ago.

Sometimes you could just use a hug...ideally when you're not at work.

I heart him and feel so bad for him! He probably can't wait until this while thing is over.

I know especially after that stupid US article!
Off to send him cyber hugs  blowkiss 
i know from a long time ago that im weird... giggling . but i guess my weirdness get its peak on these very crazy days.  :P 
why is he not working on Friday?...oh yeah..nbd..prolly just because this week-end is the SH visit time... :gotcha:
Did i say im weird?..yeah..i know... cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 pm

sbolduc wrote:Yes it does. I don't like the idea of him trying to get her back if she is happily engaged to Josh, especially with Nick knowing this.

If all it was a letter that he wrote then I am more understanding because Andi has the opportunity to decide not to read it. Maybe it was explaining the negative edit that Andi would be seeing of Nick and he trying to ensure she knows that everything he did was genuine.

I can deal with a letter.
or engaged to Nick...
either way, given the circumstances that they are in, I think we have to give them all a little leeway. It's obviously been very hard for F2s in the past, Reid, Arie, Ben, etc... who feel like the don't have an opportunity for closure. First off, the lead brings the F2 right to the end and then drops them cold... AND they are unable to go back and ask for explanations, etc... like in RL ... so I would imagine that's really hard!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO