SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 am

Oh, sdmom ... I think despite all the differences that are between all of us ... one thing I hope we can all agree - to have Nick free of all the negativity that TPTB brought on him.

(I'm right there with you when it comes to the opinion of Andi, but I do see her being different in positive way when she's with him, so my hope for the future of "this planet" is that people become better ... so I hope she chooses Nick for her own good and our sake, ahahahah, but then you're right, poor Nick, at least though he says he loves her, so he accepts her the way she is and if that makes him happy, I'm happy for him)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

Longhorn,
RS had some kind of conference yesterday where he addressed some of this stuff. It's not in this thread and I don't recall exactly what was said or where I saw it, but I'd try the plane spoiler thread.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

Longhornfan wrote:I have a question regarding the letter that they showed CH give to Andi.  They made a much bigger deal out of it last night.  Can someone who follows RS please answer this question for me?

Did RS ever mention in any of his blogs, twitter posts, etc. (much further back, as opposed to just recently) that he was told by the source of the plane video that Nick had said that he wanted to write Andi a letter?  It seems odd that that was not captured on the tape, since it would seem like something that Nick would have said near the end of the video - at least to me.

RS said yesterday on twitter that he said it before she started recording Nick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

Well Chris Harrison said last night that next week is explosive! I know they always hype the finale but the word explosive indicates a fight and the person she has had combat with before is....Josh not Nick.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

Luvstruck wrote:Well Chris Harrison said last night that next week is explosive!  I know they always hype the finale but the word explosive indicates a fight and the person she has had combat with before is....Josh not Nick.    
interesting observation, Luvstruck.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 am

SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's thread, but just want to point this out... One of Josh's last statements during his MTA summary stood out to me:
I waited 29 year to have this feeling and I finally have it and I definitely don’t want to let it go so I’m going to fight for her.
Foreshadow ???

Nick has been "fighting for her" for time to find out if love is possible all along so I suppose your quote shows how "Johnny Come late" or how much other guys may have seen this as a competition. Who and how do you fight for the love of a woman? She either loves a person or she doesn't? You either make love or you make war. Love doesn't come from war.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Can you guys do me a favor?? Pretty please.  Praying 

The kissing pic of Andi and Nick. Is that after MTP, or at the end of their LCD?? It is important to know that. It may determine where that couch is. THANK YOU!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Bc553c

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:37 am

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's thread, but just want to point this out... One of Josh's last statements during his MTA summary stood out to me:
I waited 29 year to have this feeling and I finally have it and I definitely don’t want to let it go so I’m going to fight for her.
Foreshadow ???

Nick has been "fighting for her" for time to find out if love is possible all along so I suppose your quote shows how "Johnny Come late" or how much other guys may have seen this as a competition.  Who and how do you fight for the love of a woman?  She either loves a person or she doesn't? You either make love or you make war.  Love doesn't come from war.

Definitely true, NR.
Just a possible tie to the letter given to Andi at the end of MTA and speculation that it may be from Josh.
Josh has presented himself as very sure... so will be very blindsighted if he's F2... and then I guess all bets are off...
Still, I mean, how well could any of us hope to respond in this pressure cooker situation???

PS - Love your new footnote!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 am

^ I thought that picture was determined to be after MTP? I think in the preview Nick is spotted wearing that same outfit while talking to Andi's mom Patti. I'm pretty positive on that, but someone might want to double check with the preview.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 am

nutty1 wrote:Can you guys do me a favor?? Pretty please.  Praying   

The kissing pic of Andi and Nick. Is that after MTP, or at the end of their LCD?? It is important to know that. It may determine where that couch is. THANK YOU!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 41 Bc553c

Nick is wearing the same clothes as MTP... that's where I'm guessing it's from.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am

You know what I love about this thread of ours ... that at least noone can say that it lacks of imagination and creativity.

Just look how capable we were to built a case for this story, when everything seemed doomed with the spoiler.

Now I would love to explore the possibilities where it could go with all this clips from the preview ... I mean, it can't hurt.

So, to contribute with two options always imagining Nick is F1... what if the letter is from Nick, saying how much he misses his peanut butter when she's away ...
what if the letter is from Josh ... saying that he wishes she wouldn't doubt in him, because he was ready, honest and in love with her ... and just stating what she missed not choosing him and their Atlanta home.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:41 am

nutty1 wrote:Can you guys do me a favor?? Pretty please.  Praying   

MTP. Nick is wearing the same shirt when he is talking to Hy in the new ABC clip. I am on my phone so can't bring any SCs over.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle