SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Love all the positive posts! Before I finish catching up, here is some food for thought:

Some people have gone back and forth, including myself. That doesn't mean those people are not #TeamNick, don't want him to be happy, etc. I think I can say that anyone on #TeamNick would want him to be happy. The more positive posts I read, the more I believe that he is it.

I can't remember who posted it a few pages back but someone said "Life is good, be happy." I just wanted to say that because some have had doubts does not mean they are not happy. I could never compare my amazing life with this silly show.

So, to summarize, I am #TeamNick, he looks happy, I wish him all the happiness, and hope that he is the F1 in the end if it is meant to be. Oh, and I am happy and my life is amazing regardless of what happens on a reality show.

I am impressed with all of Team Nick or the Nick Chicks, pro-F1 or happy he escaped as F2. Have a great afternoon, I get to go back to the dentist for the second day.

Fun!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Where can I find the preview at the end of the MTA? Do we have sc of that yet? I wanted to see where Andi was walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

I think crying pic could be from Nick being unsure - sensing she is not feeling it with him. But ..... not because Andi's father wasn't supportive - because if the video is part of the story - Nick does say in the plane video that Andi's parents were great etc. Andi is kissing Nick pretty intimately (red dress on couch) after the MTP so one would hope that she has pretty strong feelings but because he can read her so well - maybe he senses a difference or that she is conflicted in her decision. Is this all to show that we all thought Josh the jock was not going to commit and the cautious, analytical one who let himself fall and fall deeply - in the end realized she wasn't on the same page ? But to counter that - Nick tells us that she was reassuring him every step of the way. Maybe the reassuring from her stopped at the MTP in his opinion. I really think that he senses she is troubled and wants to give her space. Then maybe she dumps Josh (we all think an accepted proposal is coming after Nick walks) and then goes after Nick after the plane trip ... Always a bumpy ride with this show --
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi Cho,

Not sure I'm understanding what your suggesting completely. Can you clarify, please?

Thanks, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:09 pm

CHO wrote:I think crying pic could be from Nick being unsure - sensing she is not feeling it with him.  But .....  not because Andi's father wasn't supportive - because if the video is part of the story - Nick does say in the plane video that Andi's parents were great etc.  Andi is kissing Nick pretty intimately (red dress on couch) after the MTP so one would hope that she has pretty strong feelings but because he can read her so well - maybe he senses a difference or that she is conflicted in her decision.  Is this all to show that we all thought Josh the jock was not going to commit and the cautious, analytical one who let himself fall and fall deeply - in the end realized she wasn't on the same page ?  But to counter that - Nick tells us that she was reassuring him every step of the way.  Maybe the reassuring from her stopped  at the MTP in his opinion. I really think that he senses she is troubled and wants to give her space.  Then maybe she  dumps Josh (we all think an accepted proposal is coming after Nick walks) and then goes after Nick after the plane trip ...  Always a bumpy ride with this show --
although i think a boomerang scenario is plausible..i dont think its happening. TPTB usually left some 'clues'  in advance of such boomerang/switcheroo in the end. It is usually foretold along the way. JMO.

if anything, like i have mentioned numerous times, the plane video served as : 1) the elephant in the room for those who see the IT between Nian 2). To keep people on the edge of their seats (ala Brooks would come back)  3) first and foremost,related to no 2) to ascertain that RS got his well-deserved yolks on the last minute  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

I am going to play devil's advocate for a minute. Does everyone remember Andi's reaction when she said goodbye to Marcus and Chris? She was a blubbering mess. We know that her feelings for Nick are much stronger, but while crying she isn't at the same emotional state. There is no way she would be that together if she was saying goodbye. It's easy to believe that is what she does because of the spoiler. However I do not believe what she is doing in that scene is saying goodbye.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I am going to play devil's advocate for a minute. Does everyone remember Andi's reaction when she said goodbye to Marcus and Chris? She was a blubbering mess. We know that her feelings for Nick are much stronger, but while crying she isn't at the same emotional state. There is no way she would be that together if she was saying goodbye.  It's easy to believe that is what she does because of the spoiler. However I do not believe what she is doing in that scene is saying goodbye.

Tory has mentioned this up thread RR - It is a good observation!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I am going to play devil's advocate for a minute. Does everyone remember Andi's reaction when she said goodbye to Marcus and Chris? She was a blubbering mess. We know that her feelings for Nick are much stronger, but while crying she isn't at the same emotional state. There is no way she would be that together if she was saying goodbye.  It's easy to believe that is what she does because of the spoiler. However I do not believe what she is doing in that scene is saying goodbye.

:yes: come over to the Nick Contestants thread as we discussing the crying scene there.

I totally agree with you. I expect a total meltdown.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

b wrote:A question for those of you so great at analyzing the edit:  The past 2-3 weeks have been interesting.  Why oh why would they deliver Josh is F1 on a silver platter?!  If Josh truly is F1, few will be surprised.  I expected them to deliver a more pro Nick package last night on the summary and/or preview, but no, they showed the preview that makes it appear she lets Nick go early.  So where's the suspense, the surprise?  

thats the point. the suspense and the surprise will be that Josh wont be the F1, when most people convinced he is. IMO he will be let go at a point before FRC. yet...people who knew and bought the plane vid will keep hoping he will win Andi back.

I enjoy playing mind game scenarios so far  giggling . Remains to be seen whether somehow it will plays out or i just made it up for my own amusement..laugh out loud..

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

1 Q: Did the final decision of F1 guy and the proposal happen in Dominican Rep. on 8/9th May? is there any chance it happened later somewhere else? Just asking for some more imaginary scenarios in my head.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:1 Q: Did the final decision of F1 guy and the proposal happen in Dominican Rep. on 8/9th May? is there any chance it happened later somewhere else? Just asking for some more imaginary scenarios in my head.
Well, we don't know for sure. There is a RC set-up... but what, if anything, happens remains to be seen.
Of course, I'm anticipating a blubbering Nick mess... but like Mura says, there's a 2.5% chance it may not happen...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Just throwing this out there - that maybe Nick does walk away.
Reason - Nick feeling that Andi is too conflicted for an engagement at this time. Andi says that Nick knows what she is thinking and feeling. Could he sense that either she is conflicted or that she is more in love with Josh ? He is sure of his love for her but is not confident that she is in love with him.

It seems too simple if Andi just then goes on to pick Josh. There hasn't been any hint that Nick is not genuine in his feelings - or that this is a competition and Nick is solely out to win. It also doesn't seem satifying that the point was that Josh wasn't serious and was all out to win and then he comes through and surprises us all.

MF usually plans a good show for us - usually there is an ending that is a bit of a surprise. As a poster said somewhere - what is the shock/surprise/gotch moment if Josh is picked. And after tptb have gone out of their way to show us how much effort Nick has put into this - and how much time Andi has shown us that she wants to be with Nick - and then dedicate the show to Eric - where is the sense in that ?

Have we ever had the lead going after the one that walked away ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle