SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Bloopers: when we missed the toast and the momma's favorite china break in pieces
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickdi10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm

CHO wrote:Just throwing this out there - that maybe Nick does walk away.
Reason - Nick feeling that Andi is too conflicted for an engagement at this time.  Andi says that Nick knows what she is thinking and feeling.  Could he sense that either she is conflicted or that she is more in love with Josh ?  He is sure of his love for her but is not confident that she is in love with him.

It seems too simple if Andi just then goes on to pick Josh.  There hasn't been any hint that Nick is not genuine in his feelings - or that this is a competition and Nick is solely out to win.  It also doesn't seem satifying that the point was that Josh wasn't serious and was all out to win and then he comes through and surprises us all.

MF usually plans a good show for us - usually there is an ending that is a bit of a surprise.  As a poster said somewhere - what is the shock/surprise/gotch moment if Josh is picked.  And after tptb have gone out of their way to show us how much effort Nick has put into this - and how much time Andi has shown us that she wants to be with Nick - and then dedicate the show to Eric - where is the sense in that ?  

Have we ever had the lead going after the one that walked away ?

I likey likey Cho. That would certainly be the stuff of fairy tales... and plays back into one of Mura's key points: as mentioned by Nick in his MTA summary: But then every step of the way, when she had a chance to reassure me she’s done that.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:Bloopers: when we missed the toast and the momma's favorite china break in pieces
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickdi10

thanks so much for posting, Happy.
Can you go further into the scene?
There are actual shots of both Andi and Nick's mom laughing with Nick.
Thanks!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:1 Q: Did the final decision of F1 guy and the proposal happen in Dominican Rep. on 8/9th May? is there any chance it happened later somewhere else? Just asking for some more imaginary scenarios in my head.
Well, we don't know for sure.  There is a RC set-up... but what, if anything, happens remains to be seen.
Of course, I'm anticipating a blubbering Nick mess... but like Mura says, there's a 2.5% chance it may not happen...

I think Nick will be highly emotional if he finally gets to be with Andi and have his vision realized. There seems to be no end to the depth of his ability to love once the flood gate opened.  It may be another case of "long winded" in the most beautiful of ways.

If not, I think he will be "deathly" calm.  I say that because we have seen so many times throughout the show where he was able to maintain an even keel when verbally "attacked" by the people he initially befriended.  When this first started happening I imagine it was not the accusations that hurt as much as the fact that "friends" were manipulating the situation to question his authenticity as a person. He has nerves of steel.  
He also told his mom that he was prepared for any outcome despite being confident in his love and their relationship.  No way would he lie to his mom.  He knows there are no guarantees. He may be a renaissance romantic but he is also stunningly logical.

Cho, it would have to be something really really big for him to walk. Of course, anything is possible.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Reason - Nick feeling that Andi is too conflicted for an engagement at this time.  Andi says that Nick knows what she is thinking and feeling.  Could he sense that either she is conflicted or that she is more in love with Josh ?  He is sure of his love for her but is not confident that she is in love with him.

It seems too simple if Andi just then goes on to pick Josh.  There hasn't been any hint that Nick is not genuine in his feelings - or that this is a competition and Nick is solely out to win.  It also doesn't seem satifying that the point was that Josh wasn't serious and was all out to win and then he comes through and surprises us all.

MF usually plans a good show for us - usually there is an ending that is a bit of a surprise.  As a poster said somewhere - what is the shock/surprise/gotch moment if Josh is picked.  And after tptb have gone out of their way to show us how much effort Nick has put into this - and how much time Andi has shown us that she wants to be with Nick - and then dedicate the show to Eric - where is the sense in that ?  

i personally think it will be smooth sailing for Nian Great LS till the end from what i have observed and constructed. i dont see switcheroo or boomerang happening . JMO

the bumpiest road already passed.if anything, the remaining just the silly same old: Can she pull the trigger?.. can nick overcome his fear to finally propose?. note that Nick's 'fear' was injected in his VO about his journey. Smiley... as ive said, Nick's final stage edit seem resembles JP's heart-break fear to me. too funny that Jash appeared on the MTA laugh out loud

but then again i see you take the plane vid as a legit spoiler while me thinks its a mega foiler giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:41 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:1 Q: Did the final decision of F1 guy and the proposal happen in Dominican Rep. on 8/9th May? is there any chance it happened later somewhere else? Just asking for some more imaginary scenarios in my head.
Well, we don't know for sure.  There is a RC set-up... but what, if anything, happens remains to be seen.
Of course, I'm anticipating a blubbering Nick mess... but like Mura says, there's a 2.5% chance it may not happen...

I think Nick will be highly emotional if he finally gets to be with Andi and have his vision realized. There seems to be no end to the depth of his ability to love once the flood gate opened.  It may be another case of "long winded" in the most beautiful of ways.

If not, I think he will be "deathly" calm.  I say that because we have seen so many times throughout the show where he was able to maintain an even keel when verbally "attacked" by the people he initially befriended.  When this first started happening I imagine it was not the accusations that hurt as much as the fact that "friends" were manipulating the situation to question his authenticity as a person. He has nerves of steel.  
He also told his mom that he was prepared for any outcome despite being confident in his love and their relationship.  No way would he lie to his mom.  He knows there are no guarantees. He may be a renaissance romantic but he is also stunningly logical.

Cho, it would have to be something really really big for him to walk.  Of course, anything is possible.

Wow, NR - that one stopped me in my tracks!!! Not just your analysis (which is top rate), but the way you consolidate your thoughts. You are awesome!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickdi11

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickdi12

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 pm

PERFECT, thanks so much.
Those additional pictures REALLY tell the story!!
Don't stop before the miracle!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i personally think it will be smooth sailing for Nian Great LS till the end from what i have observed and constructed. i dont see switcheroo or boomerang happening . JMO

the bumpiest road already passed.if anything, the remaining just the silly same old: Can she pull the trigger?.. can nick overcome his fear to finally propose?. note that Nick's 'fear' was injected in his VO about his journey. Smiley... as ive said, Nick's final stage edit seem resembles  JP's heart-break fear to me. too funny that Jash appeared on the MTA laugh out loud

but then again i see you take the plane vid as a legit spoiler while me thinks its a mega foiler giggling

Murasaki - I'm not sure where I stand on the video. I guess I keep trying to figure a way that Nick is not out and out lying to the person he is talking to. If it is a set up by tptb - it is still misrepresenting (or not if he is F2) the outcome. That doesn't look good for Nick. How does he explain the plane video if asked down the road? A complete hoax to fool all of you ... ! That doesn't sound nice to me. Won't the Josh lovers be mad (they took the video as proof that Josh was F1)? True it's never made the rag magazines - but we sleuthers all saw it kindness of RS - so I would like to find an explanation. Apparently she was not conflicted because we have been told that she knew after HTDs - but we need drama. Way too simple imo that Nick is dumped and leaves for Josh to be F1. Why spend all the time building up the love story and changing Nick into a believer ? Makes Andi look really nasty if that was her whole goal with Nick - never liked him but just change his way of thinking about the Bachelorette show !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Hope I don't create a problem of screen-size with these pics ...
but some hart heat hour (for inspiration)
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickan10

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 44 Nickan11

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

happygolucky great screencaps!  cheerleader 

Since we often talk about Nick's family SM, his dad changed his Facebook background from an accident to this pose of himself with his yoga master.

photo FB792C53-B8EA-4F66-99B5-C1B1B22CD61E_zpsgfzpw8or.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chris.viall.31?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Guys no matter happens remember in the end its just a show. Nick looks to be doing fine IRL.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle