SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 am

I love Albean's new avi also!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:49 am

^ nutty, I love yours too! hearthumbsup  l o v e  :cutiepie

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:57 am

rcrag wrote:Despite SM, RS, plane videos--I think The biggest 'clue' to all this, is Andi quitting her job. That's major.  A job she said she loves and wants to get back to. Could it be someone is moving to go enjoy those Chicago summers?  Or maybe she and her F1 need to prepare for dancing with the stars. They certainly emphasized her lack of dancing skills with both potential F1s this season

It was a low paying really hard job that she had for 1 year. I just think it means she wants to milk the Bachelorette experience.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 pm

notarose wrote:For #teampolkadot followers:

andi_dorfman Before I could even exit a limo... #tbt #thebachelorette
http://websta.me/p/771669365183338815_680984981

photo AD37EBA1-178C-44F7-9DE0-D97A595C8B8A_zpskeonn3au.jpg

I guess she is officially declare herself #TeamPolkaDot now  giggling

nutty...i let NR  :WAVEY: explain more about her finding on the veiled banner. I simply think it has something to do with the storyline(a Fleissian metaphor) and where Nick stand in the second pic (that get blurred/veiled on the first pic)

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 pm

This is sooo good; just wanted to bring it over from Nick's spoiler thread!!!  Discussions about the MTA letter...

remockered wrote:Could the letter be from Bella via Nick?  It looks like the paper from the notebook she was using?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theory!!!  Except CH it was from one of your F2.

remockered wrote:If Nick had the letter delivered, it would be from one of the final two, but could still have originated with Bella.
Oooo Ooooo Ooooo.  I wonder if that is somehow related to Nick's MKE visit ... and his visit with Bella BEFORE the MTA.  Telling her that he was engaged to Andi... and then Bella writes a letter telling Andi how happy she will be to have her as a sister.  I think my heart just exploded!         beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:11 pm

SueSt wrote:This is sooo good; just wanted to bring it over from Nick's spoiler thread!!!  Discussions about the MTA letter...

remockered wrote:If Nick had the letter delivered, it would be from one of the final two, but could still have originated with Bella.
Oooo Ooooo Ooooo.  I wonder if that is somehow related to Nick's MKE visit ... and his visit with Bella BEFORE the MTA.  Telling her that he was engaged to Andi... and then Bella writes a letter telling Andi how happy she will be to have her as a sister.  I think my heart just exploded!         beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
yeah..it would be another Cat letter to Sean. Happy tears. Same old. TPTB just have to make out so many silly drama this season out of nothing, since this has been the most blatant, obvious season ever...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:34 pm

From Nick's IG. Is this the same as the shirtless pic we thought could be a SH visit, because its from 2013.

Shirtless deep thoughts of 2013 #tbt

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Sorry guys, it is the same, you can see (over Nick's right shoulder) that strip of wood or whatever it is, in both photos.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 N2e3j5

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:From Nick's IG. Is this the same as the shirtless pic we thought could be a SH visit, because its from 2013.

Shirtless deep thoughts of 2013 #tbt

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5  - Page 79 10514017_407365316068780_1157594513_n

OMG; I'm panting. What a MAN!!! :fanningfan 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Definitely hot but now I am wondering if TPTB learned how to distribute clues like Mura used last year with Chris S. being F1 and use them to throw some of us off. Well, anyway, Nick is hot!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

^ sexy  beatingheart 
He's reading this board and giving us clues!  :stirthepot 
Now,I wonder who took the shirtless photo?  😆

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Ok team, any idea of why he would post this picture now??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #5

+54
eirekay
emusha
Di_ATL
Georgia Lindsay
Beagle