SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 pm

isittrue wrote:Hey maybe JBF is right and she goes with Chris S.

This would make my day!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

She didn't go with Chris. She has tweeted multiple times that women need to thank her because she gave them a chance with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:45 pm

someone speculated yesterday that maybe Nick does walk away in the F2 maybe Marcus statement about Nick leaving was foreshadowing? but the plane video would not fit in with this theory so I dunno.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 pm

I can't see the end of that Extra Video - how does she respond to the question about making it obvious. All I hear is "No" and then the video freezes.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

^ She basically just says no, it doesn't seem like she's making it obvious to the viewers because Josh and Nick are completely different guys. There are fans who are team Josh and Fans who are team Nick. The interviewer then says she agrees, but that she thinks she picks Josh and that they would make cute babies.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Alanna wrote:She didn't go with Chris. She has tweeted multiple times that women need to thank her because she gave them a chance with him.

Again, not to start a long discussion. At this point even if Chris did come back and she did choose him, she would tweet that. It goes along with the story as it stands right now.

I don't think she chooses Chris. But wouldn't it be awesome when RS and everyone spoiled that Brooks who in essence was F3 came back and won the girl and was engaged to her, a year later for the F3 to come back and win the bachelorette at the end and be engaged to her?

The fact of it happening exactly one year later would be awesome.

I think this has maybe 0.0001!% chance of happening, but it would be my favorite ending ever if it did.

With a year since it happened Des's finale has become one of my favorites. Even at the time I could easily say Chris had the best proposal speech ever, yes he even beat out Ryan and JP. But the fact that RS had to eat crow, awesome! The only thing I would change is that I am sure it sucked for Brooks, not being in on the game.

All three of the F3 seem fine now, so if something crazy or foilery happened I believe they were all in on it and all of them are just fine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ She basically just says no, it doesn't seem like she's making it obvious because Josh and Nick are completely different guys. There are fans who are team Josh and Fans who are team Nick. The interviewer then says she agrees, but that she thinks she picks Josh and that they would make cute babies.  

The bolded is true! They will make cute babies.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ She basically just says no, it doesn't seem like she's making it obvious because Josh and Nick are completely different guys. There are fans who are team Josh and Fans who are team Nick. The interviewer then says she agrees, but that she thinks she picks Josh and that they would make cute babies.  

Cute and also apparently really spoiled ones as Andi will sneak them goodies and Josh will be loving and protective but also not the disciplinarian laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 pm

foodie wrote:Chris Harrison said something will happen on the finale we all haven't heard of before. I wonder what it is!

We have never had a lead let someone go before the FRC. Ali and Emily let Chris and Ari go at the start of their LCD's and Des let Drew go on his. Andi letting Nick ( or Josh) go the morning of the FRC is a new twist.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:She didn't go with Chris. She has tweeted multiple times that women need to thank her because she gave them a chance with him.

Again, not to start a long discussion.  At this point even if Chris did come back and she did choose him, she would tweet that. It goes along with the story as it stands right now.

I don't think she chooses Chris.  But wouldn't it be awesome when RS and everyone spoiled that Brooks who in essence was F3 came back and won the girl and was engaged to her, a year later for the F3 to come back and win the bachelorette at the end and be engaged to her?

The fact of it happening exactly one year later would be awesome.

I think this has maybe 0.0001!% chance of happening, but it would be my favorite ending ever if it did.

With a year since it happened Des's finale has become one of my favorites.  Even at the time I could easily say Chris had the best proposal speech ever, yes he even beat out Ryan and JP.  But the fact that RS had to eat crow, awesome! The only thing I would change is that I am sure it sucked for Brooks, not being in on the game.

All three of the F3 seem fine now, so if something crazy or foilery happened I believe they were all in on it and all of them are just fine.

But even when all is said and done, and she chooses Chris, she has to move to Iowa. Not happening. IMO ;) No way, no how. She has favored many tweets saying about Chris being the bachelor. Also, there is no way all of Josh's family and friends are in on any sort of "foiler." ABC would never allow this. Andi being a lawyer would also never let this happen. The potential for law suits would be too great. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Cute and also apparently really spoiled ones as Andi will sneak them goodies and Josh will be loving and protective but also not the disciplinarian laugh out loud

I love that Andi admitted that they both do not know what type of parents they would be but they can talk about it. Agree, they would all be spoiled! Smiley Cute too!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:35 am

There's a sneak peak of Nick asking Hy for permission to marry Andi up on Hulu.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena