SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Great catch Kasha!!! I can't see the vid so the s/caps are great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ag54 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:42 pm

I don't know about Andi, but I want to stay there sometime! Gosh, that is gorgeous!!

Edit to add - just checked the rates, ONLY $1800 a night (minimum 3 night stay) - chump change (somehow I don't think my husband will go for it). Bummer...

Last edited by ag54 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:44 pm

This sc: At beginning of the sneakpeek
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Pre
Is it a different room and different couch. One is an elite suite(below)  I think the room is the same. 
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 000925-450x253

The preview is mixing the two places in fast to confuse us, so I am trying to carefully go through it.

So the first part of sneak shows her crying in this room only to have her walk outside and where she is walking to pool and glancing out to ocean is the Borde Del Mar villa.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Hope you can figure out what it comes to Kasha. Good catch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:00 pm

This sc shows her on the grounds of Casa Del Campo--it is not on the villa's property. 
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Pre4
MeandI is walking from a dwelling(prob from the elite suite) to the limo. 
The tarmac is wet. So it has rained.
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Pre5

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

She must be staying at villa Borde Del Mar with her parents. 
As she is talking it is raining as evident in the sneak. She leaves and goes to the elite suite as evidenced by the photo of the two rooms---it is the same. 
Then we see her go from parking lot into vehicle--it is still raining and back to villa.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:11 pm

So if some how we could match that building with what suite is there..Josh's suite is smaller that Nick's right?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:So if some how we could match that building with what suite is there..Josh's suite is smaller that Nick's right?

The room she goes to is an exact match to the room where she has the evening portion of Nick's LCD. I think this means it's Nick's room and matching up the outside of the building won't tell us as much as that. As I said somewhere else, the only way I can circle the square to have the preview point to Andi eliminating Josh early is if she wakes up in Nick's room, leaves to go somewhere else (now proved to be where her parents are staying), and then dumps Josh later on that day. Possible, but to use Andi's terminology, the preponderance of the evidence points me to Josh being the F1.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 pm

My vote, all of which is probably already resolved:

She cries on the same sofa upon which she had her last chance date evening with Nick; things like the blue vase match up.

But the crying scene(s) is a different day or time because the outfit is different.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Hotmomma wrote:So if some how we could match that building with what suite is there..Josh's suite is smaller that Nick's right?

I don't think Josh's suite is smaller.   I don't agree that the table in Josh's room matches the bedside table.  I guess we will know for sure in just a few hours.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 am

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena