SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 pm

^^^ I too like Vaughn's mom, and its seems like Monet really like her also.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:17 pm

I think the issue with Vaughn and Monet is that Monet lied or had no idea what kind of man she needed or who she was herself. She claimed she wanted someone alpha and in fact, wants the total and exact opposite. Vaughn is unhappy because he asked for who Monet claimed to be when in fact, she's the opposite of that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 pm

I can't stand Vaughn, I think he tries to manipulate and plays it up to the camera. What man brings up a threesome UGH I dislike him.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the issue with Vaughn and Monet is that Monet lied or had no idea what kind of man she needed or who she was herself. She claimed she wanted someone alpha and in fact, wants the total and exact opposite. Vaughn is unhappy because he asked for who Monet claimed to be when in fact, she's the opposite of that.
The bolded is so true imo, but what I don't get is why Vaughn and Monet were paired together as the ideal couple. I agree with the previous poster who said that the experts got some explaining to do. giggling
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Monet is an Aquarius, astrology books say that an Aquarius woman is every man's dream girl... never the same way twice. Like a pendulum they swing from one side to the other. As an Aquarius, I understand that about her. However, I'm more introverted so there is somethings about her I just don't get.

I do not know what sign Vaughn was born under, but his actions and attitude scream Leo. They thrive on being the center of attention and compliments, they have to excel at everything they do or they melt down and become mean.

A marriage between these signs is high in sexual intensity, which we've seen. But an Aquarius wife is NOT going to be a doormat that is walked on. push, nag, belittle and she will rebel.
Leo husband does not get adoration, he's going to pout and whine to try to get that.

If I knew these two's birth dates and times, I could figure out all the ascending and descending signs which would explain a lot.

In future season it would be a good idea if one of the experts had some zodiac knowledge and used it with matches.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:Monet is an Aquarius, astrology books say that an Aquarius woman is every man's dream girl... never the same way twice. Like a pendulum they swing from one side to the other. As an Aquarius, I understand that about her. However, I'm more introverted so there is somethings about her I just don't get.

I do not know what sign Vaughn was born under, but his actions and attitude scream Leo. They thrive on being the center of attention and compliments, they have to excel at everything they do or they melt down and become mean.

A marriage between these signs is high in sexual intensity, which we've seen. But an Aquarius wife is NOT going to be a doormat that is walked on. push, nag, belittle and she will rebel.
Leo husband does not get adoration, he's going to pout and whine to try to get that.

If I knew these two's birth dates and times, I could figure out all the ascending and descending signs which would explain a lot.

In future season it would be a good idea if one of the experts had some zodiac knowledge and used it with matches.

You must be reading my mind, laugh out loud.  I was thinking the same thing about having an Astrologist involved for Season 2.  I think that their input would be extremely valuable in determining couples compatibility.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:27 pm

I would bet my right arm that involving an astrologist would cause the current experts to walk off the set. It would transform the entire premise of the show.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 pm

jlccaz wrote:I would bet my right arm that involving an astrologist would cause the current experts to walk off the set.  It would transform the entire premise of the show.  
Why do you think that? ETA: Btw, I'm only talking about a true Astrologist.

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 pm

2observe wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:Monet is an Aquarius, astrology books say that an Aquarius woman is every man's dream girl... never the same way twice. Like a pendulum they swing from one side to the other. As an Aquarius, I understand that about her. However, I'm more introverted so there is somethings about her I just don't get.

You must be reading my mind, laugh out loud.  I was thinking the same thing about having an Astrologist involved for Season 2.  I think that their input would be extremely valuable in determining couples compatibility.

maybe we should start a tweet campaign to bring this subject on board.
Am also interested in why the experts would leave.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:
2observe wrote:

maybe we should start a tweet campaign to bring this subject on board.
Am also interested in why the experts would leave.
:yes: thumbsup
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 pm

My guess would be that not everyone believes that astrology is a credible science, and professionally trained "experts" may not want to be associated with a venture where it is assumed they are condoning it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Well I'm pretty sure that a true astrologist would not have paired Vaughn and Monet together. I feel that if the experts really want successful marriages they would be willing to be more open to an Astrologist. I've already twitted Dr. Cilona about including an Astrologist for Season 2.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie