SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 Empty Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Continue Fan Thread here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Last post from Thread #7

Georgia Lindsay wrote:If this is posted already, sorry, I didn't see it.

Josh friend also posted a picture from last night. Some said they saw them at The Ivy, a restaurant in Buckhead. Jason is also the guy who was interviewed in US weekly who watched Sabel while Josh was filming the show. It's a little blurry, but looks like that had fun. I would think Jason may be in the wedding party one day.

Jason King ‏@JayKing038  2h
Awesome bro date with my bro @jmurbulldog last night
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 BtAUkkpCEAAr34j

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Looks like he has the ribbons on, even though it's blurry, I enlarged it and see them.  :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Looks like he has the ribbons on, even though it's blurry, I enlarged it and see them.  :Nod:

Good observation. I enlarged it and saw the purple one, then saw the yellow one but I had to look harder to see that one.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 pm

God forbid, he takes them off! What would we do without the purple and yellow ribbons?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Looks like he has the ribbons on, even though it's blurry, I enlarged it and see them.  :Nod:

Good observation. I enlarged it and saw the purple one, then saw the yellow one but I had to look harder to see that one.
It's down right amazing he has kept them in fairly good condition all this time, except for the colors fading a bit, which makes them harder to see, but they are there for sure.  :Nod: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:God forbid, he takes them off! What would we do without the purple and yellow ribbons?
 rotfl  Well, he can take them off after 7/28, I guess, we'll all be fine with that. :Woah-hoo: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Here is Andi's interview before the bach on the perfect match for her.

Perfect mate: Someone who is confident (but not cocky), funny, athletic and knows how to change a light bulb
I am complimented most often on: My feistiness or my face
The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done for love: Fly halfway across the country to surprise a guy for his birthday
Deal-breakers: Cheaters, insecure guys and anyone who turns off my family
Biggest turn-ons: Confidence, in shape, good family and someone you can be goofy with
Longest relationship: Three years
Where do you hang out? Buckhead, mainly, but I love venturing out to Midtown for great dinners with friends.
Ideal date: Dinner at a hip restaurant, followed by dessert at Café Intermezzo
Hobbies: Going to the lake, happy hours with girlfriends and shopping
Favorite restaurants: 10 Degrees South, Aria, Tomo Japanese Restaurant and Café Intermezzo
Favorite sports team: Atlanta Braves
Most proud pro moment: Landing my dream job right out of school and getting the chance to make the community I live in a better and safer place
Part of the body you notice first: His face
You know you’re in love when: I feel sad when the guy leaves, whether he’s going out of town or just leaving for a few hours.
Celebrity crushes: Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling and Tom Brady
Something people would never guess about you: I can eat more than anyone at the table, and I am the worst singer you’ll ever meet!
Personal style: Pretty eclectic. Preppy, but I can dress with some edge—I love a great pair of black leather pants.
Describe yourself in three words: Feisty, loyal and considerate
When I want to feel sexy, I… put on my highest stilettos.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? My mom taught me the word integrity. She said, ‘It’s what you do when no one is watching.’
My greatest ambition in life: Be happy, regardless of where I am in my career, who I am with or what I have
Guilty pleasure: Reality TV
I can’t get enough of: Chocolate, Diet Coke and going to the lake
Signature drink: A glass of chardonnay or a Cosmo
I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing: Tennis shoes with jeans
The key to my heart is: Just loving me—that goes for everyone, whether it’s a guy, a friend or a family member.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:37 pm

"You know you’re in love when: I feel sad when the guy leaves, whether he’s going out of town or just leaving for a few hours."

So look for her at the LCD when her guys leave.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Here is Andi's interview before the bach on the perfect match for her.

Perfect mate: Someone who is confident (but not cocky), funny, athletic and knows how to change a light bulb
I am complimented most often on: My feistiness or my face
The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done for love: Fly halfway across the country to surprise a guy for his birthday
Deal-breakers: Cheaters, insecure guys and anyone who turns off my family
Biggest turn-ons: Confidence, in shape, good family and someone you can be goofy with
Longest relationship: Three years
Where do you hang out? Buckhead, mainly, but I love venturing out to Midtown for great dinners with friends.
Ideal date: Dinner at a hip restaurant, followed by dessert at Café Intermezzo
Hobbies: Going to the lake, happy hours with girlfriends and shopping
Favorite restaurants: 10 Degrees South, Aria, Tomo Japanese Restaurant and Café Intermezzo
Favorite sports team: Atlanta Braves
Most proud pro moment: Landing my dream job right out of school and getting the chance to make the community I live in a better and safer place
Part of the body you notice first: His face
You know you’re in love when: I feel sad when the guy leaves, whether he’s going out of town or just leaving for a few hours.
Celebrity crushes: Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling and Tom Brady
Something people would never guess about you: I can eat more than anyone at the table, and I am the worst singer you’ll ever meet!
Personal style: Pretty eclectic. Preppy, but I can dress with some edge—I love a great pair of black leather pants.
Describe yourself in three words: Feisty, loyal and considerate
When I want to feel sexy, I… put on my highest stilettos.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? My mom taught me the word integrity. She said, ‘It’s what you do when no one is watching.’
My greatest ambition in life: Be happy, regardless of where I am in my career, who I am with or what I have
Guilty pleasure: Reality TV
I can’t get enough of: Chocolate, Diet Coke and going to the lake
Signature drink: A glass of chardonnay or a Cosmo
I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing: Tennis shoes with jeans
The key to my heart is: Just loving me—that goes for everyone, whether it’s a guy, a friend or a family member.

Thanks for posting this! RE the bolded, I can't imagine how much it must suck for her to be away from him while in hiding. One more week and that will be done and over with!

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:57 pm

bilolo wrote:Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?

No, why?

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva